• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Link

The Autumn Wind
Not necessarily. Still a lot of season left and we could go 0-7 in the remaining 7 games, but look at the Panthers hiring Gettleman and keeping Rivera on this past offseason. Seems to be working just fine.
Hey, my team (Jets) is in the same situation. I'm not saying it will happen, just that it would be left up to the GM to make the decision.

eznark

Banned
Has the Packers offense changed that much since HoFlynn left to go on his payday tour? It's not like Taco Night where Freeman had to learn everything from scratch in a week.

Not significantly, at least in terms of learning it. Flynn's elbow has though.

Most of us will be playing our PS4s to notice, so maybe it might not crash under the hooplah...

ahhh who am I kidding, it'll go down faster than a prom date.

All the anti sony crowd will be on crying about how the games all suck and the defenders will be on proclaiming it the greatest console launch in the history of the forever. I'd wager any actual play time will be about an hour.

squicken

I've often thought that Fisher could take any group of players and make them mediocre, and seems like the Vegas stuff backs that up

When his teams have gone into a game as the underdog, Fisher is 89-58 against the spread during his head-coaching career. That includes a 14-8 record against the spread as Rams coach when his team enters as the underdog.

As the Rams' coach Fisher is 8-0 against the point spread against teams that have a .600 winning percentage or better at the time of the game.

Fox318

Ross on Tv.

They should bring in Parcells and clean the Dolphins up. He seems like the guy that wouldn't quit on a organization until they are set for the future.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How the hell did Stephen Ross become a billionaire? The guy has horrible communication skills. This is one of the worst press conferences I've ever seen.

Fox318

Gonna be a good night

wCpD7LR.gif

squicken

Lana Berry ‏@Lana
they just asked the ladies "what is a tight end??" and Gronk turned around, wiggled his ass, and said "THIS is a tight end"

This is from Gronk's Football 101 clinic, with the Gronktinis

Trey

Something finally clicked after the Bills game when his conservatism cost his team the game.

Well. That's the easy-to-point-to reason. But they still had to pick up a 4th and 1, which is no guarantee. And their defense shit the bed against a rookie quarterback who had to drive 80 yards for a TD with only 90 seconds and no TOs.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Well. That's the easy-to-point-to reason. But they still had to pick up a 4th and 1, which is no guarantee. And their defense shit the bed against a rookie quarterback who had to drive 80 yards for a TD with only 90 seconds and no TOs.
By all rights, 4th and 1 was a high percentage play for their team, and getting the first down would have ended the game. Kneel downs. They work.

Ross on Tv.

They should bring in Parcells and clean the Dolphins up. He seems like the guy that wouldn't quit on a organization until they are set for the future.

I like you
As much as I could like a jests fan at least,

So Shula, Marino and Taylor are back in some capacity with the Dolphins, I'm ok with that.

Fantomex

seems like it's pretty much what we thought, any changes will just depend on Investigation/season. If season goes bad fire GM maybe Philbin or have GM bring in new coach, if investigation goes bad just clean house entirely. At this point I just don't care anymore, if we win some games and get into playoffs, great I'll be there cheering on, if we collapse and clean house, great I'll be there next year hyped and ready to go.

He's even reaching out to Don Shula. They need to leave that poor man alone.

Ripclawe

Banned
How the hell did Stephen Ross become a billionaire? The guy has horrible communication skills. This is one of the worst press conferences I've ever seen.
you missed the one with Sprano after he tried to get Harbaugh then had to sign the coach to a one year contract. The man is an asshole now he is sucking face with marino, taylor and shula?

Sorry but Marino and Shula at this point is long removed from the franchise, this is PR crap that is useless. People seem to forget that the last 10 years of shula's career was a wasteland of nothingness.

you missed the one with Sprano after he tried to get Harbaugh then had to sign the coach to a one year contract. The man is an asshole now he is sucking face with marino, taylor and shula?

Sorry but Marino and Shula at this point is long removed from the franchise, this is PR crap that is useless. People seem to forget that the last 10 years of shula's career was a wasteland of nothingness.

Yeah, this isn't going to change anything, it's just to save face and try to look like they aren't completely incompetent, which they are.

Trey

By all rights, 4th and 1 was a high percentage play for their team, and getting the first down would have ended the game. Kneel downs. They work.

I get you, but I would put the chance of keeping a rookie out of the endzone in that circumstance at a higher percentage. Buffalo defense just has to make one play, and their front four is pretty decent. Buffalo offense has to make several.

Konka

Banned
All the anti sony crowd will be on crying about how the games all suck and the defenders will be on proclaiming it the greatest console launch in the history of the forever. I'd wager any actual play time will be about an hour.

All it does is ruin it for us folk who don't play video games.

Ripclawe

Banned
Dolphins owner Stephen Ross: Task force committee established with Tony Dungy, Don Shula, Dan Marino, Jason Taylor and Curtis Martin.

I would have rather him firing everyone instead of this PR bullshit.

Top Bottom