• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Vio-Lence

Banned
Chicago's Score 670 reporting that Charles Tillman has been placed on injured reserve with eligibility to return in 8 weeks with a torn triceps.

If the season wasn't already on life support after the debacle yesterday, Bears season is over now.

Lunchbox

Banned
lol packfucks brought in that reject that got cut from the raiders

and now they are celebrating like their season isnt over. what a deluded fanbase, next thing you know they will start buying "shares" of the franchise that cant even be used as toilet paper.

and now they are celebrating like their season isnt over. what a deluded fanbase, next thing you know they will start buying "shares" of the franchise that cant even be used as toilet paper.

You all still think you won 3 Super Bowls.

I don't know, all three passing TDs against GB yesterday were embarrassing. One should have been picked, one was 5 yards underthrown and still completed for a TD and the last one Cooper was so open when he caught the ball he could have army crawled into the end zone. It was a pathetic display.

hah, same can be said for the chargers on a weekly basis.
Bubble screens shouldnt go for 74 yard tds. Multiple dudes getting benched and then re-inserted because the replacements get benched. An allergic reaction to tackling the likes of which not even Antonio Cromartie has seen.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Score 670 also reporting that Smoking Jay Cutler has a high ankle sprain and the superior quarterback Josh McCown will be starting versus the Ravens on Sunday.

I hope the Bears draft a new quarterback next year, I'm done with the Jay Cutler era. How many times do we need to see this idiot throw red zone interceptions? Giving this guy big money to keep sucking would be back breaking. Bears should have won easily yesterday if McCown had played especially considering how awful Stafford was.

Greg

Flynn > Brady
IR Finley > Gronk

BigAT

My buddy is a Bucs fan, and he's in full tank mode. He keeps talking about how they'll be able to draft Johnny Manziel. I don't have the heart to tell him.

Oh man, that would be amazing. If the Bucs kept Schiano and drafted Manziel, DM would be like:

1367096_o.gif

Godslay

Banned
Looks like Peyton is fine. Game on.

Report: Peyton Manning “absolutely” will play vs. Chiefs

The city of Denver can exhale again.

According to Mike Klis of the Denver Post, Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning “absolutely will play Sunday against the Chiefs,” according to a team source.

Manning had an MRI this morning, and the test showed an aggravation of the existing high right ankle sprain, but no new damage.

While a high ankle sprain is something that takes time to heal, Manning’s game isn’t based on his mobility, and if he’s been playing on it thus far while piling up stats at record pace, there’s no reason to think he won’t continue to.

squicken

Everyone should be fired if the Lions don't make the playoffs now. Schwartz, Mayhew, everyone.

Agreed. Same with CAR. Could not have gone more perfect, with the rest of the NFC getting decimated by injuries, for those teams to make the playoffs

Of course both teams could suffer their own injuries and then that is off. But right now, seems like they are both free and clear

Vio-Lence

Banned
That's probably going to be Tillman's last game as a Chicago Bear. His contract is up after this season, and I doubt they bring him back.

That's probably going to be Tillman's last game as a Chicago Bear. His contract is up after this season, and I doubt they bring him back.

But kas told us you were supposed to lose yesterday to his dominating O and D and that once you'd lost we'd all be talking about the Lions winning the Super Bowl. So it's not Cuntler or Tillman's fault; it's all :kas.

squicken

Who is worse: Ray Rice or Trent Richardson?

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/45337/131/ray-rices-regression

Rice? Well things are even more depressing here, not just because Rice is a once-proud player, but because he’s actually been worse than Richardson. Rice entered Week 10 averaging fewer yards per carry (2.67) than every qualified running back not named Willis McGahee. He exits it averaging 2.51. As in a two followed by a dot by a five by a one. It’s futility that makes even Peyton Hillis nervously shift in his chair as he pretends to text so as to avoid eye contact with the other running back in the room. Rice was so bad Sunday, Ravens beat writer Matt Vensel compared him to the little brother from “A Christmas Story.”

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Three years running, Munchak and company lose to the worst team in the NFL.

It's inexcusable. And now Locker, who not only looked terrible, is out for the season.

It's time to clean house. There is just no excuse.

Fantomex

Dolphins going for that 7-9 record again this year. Why not just finish 4-12 guys? We clean house and start again, we just keep Tannehill and Wake. That's it.

tumblr_inline_mqmy2fMqFv1qz4rgp.gif

Link

The Autumn Wind
Dolphins going for that 7-9 record again this year. Why not just finish 4-12 guys? We clean house and start again, we just keep Tannehill and Wake. That's it.

tumblr_inline_mqmy2fMqFv1qz4rgp.gif
If you guys could lose to the Bucs tonight, that'd be great, thanks.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
I was so excited for TNF with the Colts too. We win this week, they lose, then we beat them on national TV, locker has a come out game and destroys . .

Such is the life of a Titans fan. Good thing there are a plethora of coaches looking this off season and a quaterback heavy draft. No way we can get a super bowl done with our run game this stagnant, our defense playing this uninspired and Jerry Gray vanilla and Fitztragic.

cdyhybrid

You forgot to post this, squicken:

Russell Wilson
Passer rating: 134.6
QBR: 92.3
Analysis: Wilson did his best work in the Seahawks' 20-point second quarter, completing eight of 12 passes for 167 yards and two touchdowns. Ahead 20-3 at halftime, Wilson threw only five more passes. The Atlanta Falcons tried blitzing him, and it's worth noting Wilson stayed and fired from the pocket rather than try to escape. He completed nine of 12 passes against five or more pass rushers, including both of his touchdowns, and threw only two passes from outside the pocket in the entire game. That tied for the lowest number of such throws in a game for his career. As tailback Marshawn Lynch ran for 145 yards, Wilson completed five of six play-action passes for 105 yards and one of his touchdowns.

Hunter S.

Chicago's Score 670 reporting that Charles Tillman has been placed on injured reserve with eligibility to return in 8 weeks with a torn triceps.

If the season wasn't already on life support after the debacle yesterday, Bears season is over now.
If I was a Bears fan I would just be taking solace that Rodgers is injured and there is still a chance due to almost all NFC teams sucking except the Hawks and the Saints.

Hunter S.

Looks like Peyton is fine. Game on.
This kind of reminds me of my own current injury. Sprained my left ankle in a strange mountain bike crash coming down a steep, technical incline and got the foot tangled in the bike. I keep working out and riding even though the injury persists. It does not get much better, but it does not get worse. Might be similar to a lot of football injuries.

Go Broncos!¡!¡

Top Bottom