• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

We need more details

Ty19XJu.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I still can't believe Jak actually left cause the Steelers suck.

Someone send him some PMs to toughen him up.

Ryan Tannehill says Incognito and Martin were best friends

Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill is mystified by the suspension of Richie Incognito and the departure of Jonathan Martin, because as far as Tannehill knew, the two were best friends.

http://profootballtalk.nbcspor...e-best-friends/

Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post has comments from both wide receiver Brian Hartline and tackle Tyson Clabo that offer a different viewpoint as to what’s been going on in the team’s locker room. Hartline said that Martin passed around the infamous voicemail that Incognito left on his phone while laughing about it. Hubbuch described Hartline, who also said that the truth would come out, as “outraged.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcspor...hes-doing-this/

wha?

:lol

bionic77

Thats some weakass fair-weather bullshit.

This is when real fans are made. I expect bitches like Lunchbox and Gata to abandon their evil team once things go sour (and its coming really soon praise Tebow), but Steeler fans are supposed to be different.

This is the time that toughens us up and makes us appreciate the 7th Superbowl that much more when we win it in 2045.

Moving away from football. I just found out that the Youtube app on the PS3 is really rad. Pairs great with my iPhone and video quality is seemingly better than what I see on my PC.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

Jakncoke once mentioned his troubles with social anxiety before. I'd imagine that in his mind, being a Steeler fan somehow became worse than being an evangelical Sonic the Hedgehog crossover fanfic writer, and needed to walk away from it all.

You might say that's not rational or even out of the norm given all the kinds of people who post in this thread, but that's more or less the point. Such things twist and distort how you take in information and process it.

This is when real fans are made. I expect bitches like Lunchbox and Gata to abandon their evil team once things go sour (and its coming really soon praise Tebow), but Steeler fans are supposed to be different.

This is the time that toughens us up and makes us appreciate the 7th Superbowl that much more when we win it in 2045.

Moving away from football. I just found out that the Youtube app on the PS3 is really rad. Pairs great with my iPhone and video quality is seemingly better than what I see on my PC.

huh? gata is at the rock bottom right now. doesn't get much worse than where the jags are at. i give him his props for sticking around

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Jakncoke once mentioned his troubles with social anxiety before. I'd imagine that in his mind, being a Steeler fan somehow became worse than being an evangelical Sonic the Hedgehog crossover fanfic writer, and needed to walk away from it all.

I know that pain...

JABEE

huh? gata is at the rock bottom right now. doesn't get much worse than where the jags are at. i give him his props for sticking around
It's like Shutter Island around these parts.

The Europeans are just pretending that he's a Patriots fan living in his Mom's basement. I think it's some twisted method they use in their countries of socialized medicine and weird industrial music.

Gata is actually a Jaguars fan living in an insane asylum.

bionic77

He won't even admit that he is a dirty Floridian who cries every Sunday the Jags let him down (pretty much every Sunday). And unlike you and me he doesn't have an awesome life to fall back on.

He pretends to be a Pats lifelong.

Not sure what is worse. A dirty Floridian pretending to be a Pats fan or a Detroit native pretending to be a rich Pats fan.

Konka

Banned

I thank Green Bay every year that they won that game.

He won't even admit that he is a dirty Floridian who cries every Sunday the Jags let him down (pretty much every Sunday). And unlike you and me he doesn't have an awesome life to fall back on.

He pretends to be a Pats lifelong.

Not sure what is worse. A dirty Floridian pretending to be a Pats fan or a Detroit native pretending to be a rich Pats fan.
The pretending to be rich is so much worse. How terrible does your life have to be to invent a different life online. Gata just has low self esteem and no friends, those can be fixed. Nothing could ever fix lunchboxes mental problems.

Tenumi

Banned

You might say that's not rational or even out of the norm given all the kinds of people who post in this thread, but that's more or less the point. Such things twist and distort how you take in information and process it.

I know exactly what social anxiety, and well, all anxiety is like. It's not fun, and it really doesn't make sense at time, but it really does a number to one's mind.

Thank goodness for meds, though. Don't want to think what I'd be like now without them.

Top Bottom