• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Why can't someone replicate whatever the fuck it is that Nintendo does?

That looks amazing. Wish we had more games with half of the creativity on display in those GIFs.
It really does look amazing. Hopefully this is just the start of Nintendo crushing it on Wiiu.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I know exactly what social anxiety, and well, all anxiety is like. It's not fun, and it really doesn't make sense at time, but it really does a number to one's mind.

Thank goodness for meds, though. Don't want to think what I'd be like now without them.
Sometimes our brains just don't get wired the way they should. :/

I'd let myself be unborn if it ensured the Steelers never won another football game.

You. I like you.

kCsCpJb.gif

The pretending to be rich is so much worse. How terrible does your life have to be to invent a different life online. Gata just has low self esteem and no friends, those can be fixed. Nothing could ever fix lunchboxes mental problems.

Rooting for a team that doesn't condone cheating and immoral behavior wouldnt hurt

Konka

Banned
Why? No way would I root for the Packers after how they beat the Eagles that year.

I currently live in Pittsburgh.

As pissed as I was at the Packers that year them winning was better than to have to listen to the yinzers celebrate that the rapist won another Super Bowl.

bionic77

I currently live in Pittsburgh.

As pissed as I was at the Packers that year them winning was better than to have to listen to the yinzers celebrate that the rapist won another Super Bowl.
At least you don't live in Wisconsin, Detroit or Boston.

But I won't pretend that Pittsburgh > Philly because that would be lying.

Konka

Banned
At least you don't live in Wisconsin, Detroit or Boston.

But I won't pretend that Pittsburgh > Philly because that would be lying.

Besides the sports teams, their fans, the people, the roads, and the weather the most annoying thing is that the city isn't close to anywhere else except Cleveland...You can take easily make a day trip to NYC or DC from Philly. The I-95 corridor is where it is at.

I was indifferent at most towards the steelers before I cam out here for college. At this point they are the only team outside the NFC East I cheer against every week, unless they are playing an NFC East team.

bionic77

Besides the sports teams, their fans, the people, the roads, and the weather the most annoying thing is that the city isn't close to anywhere else except Cleveland...You can take easily make a day trip to NYC or DC from Philly. The I-95 corridor is where it is at.

I was indifferent at most towards the steelers before I cam out here for college. At this point they are the only team outside the NFC East I cheer against every week, unless they are playing an NFC East team.
It's not the Steelers fault that you couldn't get into a school in San Diego!

PA bros are supposed to stick together...

Godslay

Banned
The best 3DS game already came out bro.

Hmmm, assuming you mean FE:A? As much as I enjoyed that, Zelda especially LTTP is special. I hope that this one captures at least some of that magic. If they do, it will be a classic.

Seriously though, one could survive on the 3DS alone this gen. Plenty of great games, and it doesn't look like it's ending anytime soon.

ibzN36NOGvOq6K.gif

MY DICK IS HARD!!

Jennifer Lawrence who...

That chick would be a lot hotter without the Mario puppet.

Weird part is she would probably wear it in bed. So Mario would be staring at you while you are trying to take care of business. MEOW!

Godslay

Banned
Is this page dedicated to the hottest games from 1996? I'm confused.

You know you love 1996. Rhymes with Clue Medsoe.

I'd let her give me a handjob with the puppet, if that's what she's into.

:jnc

Close, but not mine. ;)

Whoa whoa... what kinda weird fetish you got there?

SMT?

Just imagining that Mario looking over and saying Meow. Not a furry. But it would be damn funny.

jbug617

Banned
I hope some store is going to do buy 2 get 1 free the week of Xbox launch so I can get Mario, NBA 2k14 and something for the PS4.

reading some articles about our matchup with the panthers this week and came across the teams the panthers have beaten:

giants, vikings, rams, bucs, falcons

lolololollllllllll how could you NOT win those 5 games? not only that, they've lost to the bills and cardinals. panthers have played one of the softest schedules in the league. they should be ashamed they aren't at least 7-1

Top Bottom