• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

I'm not a big spice guy but I dig Franks Red Hot.

There's this place in EL that used to make a chicken quesadilla using it but they got shut down because I guess paying your bills and taxes is important.

RIP Flats =(

Godslay

Banned
Harbs tried to let Kap take on a bigger role in the offense and it didn't work, so they've gone back to running the ball. Could be that they just don't have the WRs to try and be a throwing team

As far as age, Kap is older than Bradford, Stafford and Freeman

Yeah, sounds logical.

just had Sriracha for the first time, and I don't understand the hype

Not as good as Tabasco to me.

Yeah, what's the deal with Kap? I'm not going to lie, I've watched only a couple of SF games, and he didn't look that good. Worse or equivalent stats to Alex, and Alex is having an average at best season.

I'm assuming the foot injury was worse than the team let on. He has looked pretty good in our win streak but when every game is a blowout at the half it makes it difficult to put up numbers. He passed once in the 2nd half against the jags

Miguel

Lol they did? You obviously didn't watch either game. We gave up a combined 13 points to the colts/hawks in the first half. Wussle was1/9 passing in the first half.

We lost because our offense sucked

Texans only gave up 6 points to the Colts/Hawks in the first half! Texans BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

Greg

I'm not a big spice guy but I dig Franks Red Hot.

There's this place in EL that used to make a chicken quesadilla using it but they got shut down because I guess paying your bills and taxes is important.

RIP Flats =(
asked the cook at this wing place what their one sauce was, and he said it was just Frank's Red Hot + butter

I approved
Not as good as Tabasco to me.
Tabasco is awesome on Chipotle bowls... so good

squicken

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/11/07/alex-smith-in-the-right-place/

Peter King interviews Alex Smith about time in SF, being a game manager, and the Chiefs

Don’t get me wrong, there have been some times when I’ve gone out there [with the game manager mentality]—and it’s never been good. You don’t ever want to go out there saying that. You don’t ever want to go out there just saying you’re not going to turn the football over. You’re out there to execute an offense. People can look at it however they want, but for me the goal is to score points as an offense. You can put up however many freakin’ yards you want. The goal is to score points. And with that, yeah, protect the football.

David Wilson's season is just about over. Had another MRI on his neck and still did not get a green light to return. He'll be shut down for the season so the team can activate Andre Brown who's been practicing an will likely get the start against Oakland:

Ralph Vacchiano @RVacchianoNYDN 19m

Wilson's season could be nearing an end

Shaun Rogers is also out with an extended knee injury and the team may need to make a decision on him as they have Markus Kuhn coming back from an ACL tear at DT. It would be ashame if Rogers is IR'd. He's been having an excellent season considering his age.

Godslay

Banned
I'm assuming the foot injury was worse than the team let on. He has looked pretty good in our win streak but when every game is a blowout at the half it makes it difficult to put up numbers. He passed once in the 2nd half against the jags

Yeah, I guess that certainly doesn't help.

That's interesting to me. They rode him to a Superbowl, you would think they would trust that he's able to get the job done, and let him run the offense. I find it even more odd considering he's not a rookie, and some rookies are getting more attempts than he is.

He still hasn't had as much playing time as those other guys you mentioned, and playing time > age.

There were unconfirmed reports that he's been playing through a foot injury and supposedly healed. Which is why he's moving better/faster lately.

Ya it must have been way worse than we thought. He looked pretty bad early on.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
gonna dig this back up from the first page cause I just watched Alien and Aliens for the first time the last two days.
Just watched the Matrix and Aliens.

The Matrix is such a bad ass movie

Aliens is probably the worst thing to happen to cinema

At least I'm not a hollow boned chicken lifelong. Aliens was the beginning of splosions. If Cameron wasn't around we wouldn't have Green Lantern. I would gladly give up T2 to get rid of all of the Michael Bay shit that Aliens inspired

Ugh it's awful. The beginning of replacing characterization and plot with pew pew in Hollywood

what's wrong with you?

Aliens had plenty of plot and was hardly explosion laden. My only problem with Aliens was Bill Paxton's hammy over the top "we're all gonna die" act. Aliens came out in 86, there were a number of explosion laden movies that came out before it that you can blame for supposed current hollywood pew pew crap.

Milchjon

You can't judge Sriracha from a Subway sandwich.

If I tried everything via a Subway sandwich first, I wouldn't like meat, vegetables or bread.

Fox318

Subway is horrible.

Go to a NYC style deli if you want a sandwich.

Support a local business and get better quality meat.

Godslay

Banned
He still hasn't had as much playing time as those other guys you mentioned, and playing time > age.

I was largely comparing him to Glennon, Pryor, and Weeden in terms of attempts. All ~200 PA, and comparing him with Alex due to trade.

When you dig into the numbers he's not playing significantly better than these guys for whatever reason.

Milchjon

Speaking of food: I just made myself biscuits and sausage gravy. Add a nice IPA to the mix, and I've got 3 things that are somewhere between underrated and totally unknown in Germany.

I'm a fatty food hipster :-(

I was largely comparing him to Glennon, Pryor, and Weeden in terms of attempts. All ~200 PA, and comparing him with Alex due to trade.

When you dig into the numbers he's not playing significantly better than these guys for whatever reason.

No he's not. If he doesn't improve when Manningham and Crabtree come back the excuses will run out for me. He'll have those two, Boldin, and Davis. He has to produce.

Godslay

Banned
Speaking of food: I just made myself biscuits and sausage gravy. Add a nice IPA to the mix, and I've got 3 things that are somewhere between underrated and totally unknown in Germany.

I'm a fatty food hipster :-(

Biscuits and gravy with beer? Hmmm, usually a breakfast thing here, but that doesn't sound too bad.

No he's not. If he doesn't improve when Manningham and Crabtree come back the excuses will run out for me. He'll have those two, Boldin, and Davis. He has to produce.

Yeah, that should help. You would think with Boldin and Davis he could make something happen, especially with the threat of the running game. Guess time will tell.

Tom Penny

The hell is Pho?

Step your game up. Get the greatest sandwich while your at it too

banh mi

04sandwich-michelman-tmagArticle.jpg

Top Bottom