• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Well yeah, I'd like for Stafford and the Lions to get some recognition for a change. However even if we do go 6-3 in a very tough NFC, I still expect ESPN to be stroking Nick Foles or RGIII as if they have the same pedigree as Stafford. ESPN and the sports media in general has an obvious bias for certain teams, and it astounds me because we're one of the most exciting teams to watch play on offense and defense.

We beat the Seahawks last year FYI.

Again I stand by my time proven football strategy of: Explosive defensive line* + Explosive offense = Success

* Or just putting pressure on the QB every play. You could be running a 3-4 and blitzing OLB's and its the same. Luckily for the Lions we can just rush 4 and still give the QB less than 3-4 seconds to throw.

EDIT: Welcome back Lunchbox.

Foles and Stafford have the same pedigree, 0 playoff wins.

Tenumi

Banned

Foles hasn't lead a team to the post season.

All honesty, I just want to see a good run for the NFC North crown. Would be nice to see it come to Detroit this year.

Also, I missed a chance to meet Jason Hanson yesterday. I'm sad about that...

RBH

You're dick is burnt off, you ain't worth shit.

RBH is the phoenix. From the ashes a new dick will rise.

Hard to notice you through the flames.

Eqmql.gif

:jnc

He's like a dick starfish.

His dick is like the Predator. You can't kill what you can't see!

My dick is ironclad.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Irrelevant since Stafford and Foles are about the same age.

Matthew Staffords Stats the Last 2 1/2 Seasons:

77 TDs, 39 INTs, 12,622 Yards, 62% Completion Percentage (With WRs leading the league in drops), 6 Rushing TDs, About 8 Game Winning Comeback Drives

The only QBs with comparable stats are Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning (though he was out one of those years obviously). That is ELITE company.

On top of the stats he has gotten much better from 23-25 in terms of moving around in the pocket, going through his reads and getting rid of the ball. Also take into account he probably has the best arm in the league along with Aaron Rodgers.

Irrelevant since Stafford and Foles are about the same age.

Matthew Staffords Stats the Last 2 1/2 Seasons:

The only QBs with comparable stats are Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning (though he was out one of those years obviously). That is ELITE company.

On top of the stats he has gotten much better from 23-25 in terms of moving around in the pocket, going through his reads and getting rid of the ball. Also take into account he probably has the best arm in the league along with Aaron Rodgers.

what is his playoff record

squicken

Finally cleared up my issue with Amazon on my PS4 preorder ... and now I still have to figure out what game I actually want to play

i really liked the movie until neogaf revealed to me that i shouldn't like it. god bless you neogaf, you are always right

Yeah they were! I actually really enjoyed that movie.
Yeah I liked it too, bearded Superman is the best superman
Ending spoilers
The only problem I had was when he got the job at the Daily planet at the end. I know it's great fan service but c'mon man! like no ones gonna recongize him? Pretty sure that whole news staff saw his face when him and Louis were kissing. But that's just me I guess, lord zods death was pretty cool too.

Finally cleared up my issue with Amazon on my PS4 preorder ... and now I still have to figure out what game I actually want to play
See you at launch brother! I think i might try and hit up that B2G1 at target deal. Maybe get Killzone, knack, and BF4

I honestly thing I could not buy a game and still have tons of fun at launch though with the F2p games I've never played.
WarFrame
BlackLight retribution
DC Universe

I think I'm going to do the B2G1 at Target. Killzone and Battlefield are locks for me but I can't pick a third game. I'm thinking maybe FIFA or NBA 2k but I'm not sure...

Vyer

Happy birthday Miguel

HTown gaf. Michael Brown died. Fuck the stress literally killed his ass.

Movie will potentially be awesome.

It always was weird as shit to read the latest allegation of him beating his trophy wife, only to turn on the tv and see a commercial from his practice with him surrounded by his smiling family.

Seems like I missed a lot of shit on GAF today.

squicken

killzone
nba 2k14
battlefield 4
madden 25 (it will probably suck dick tho)
resogun

See you at launch brother! I think i might try and hit up that B2G1 at target deal. Maybe get Killzone, knack, and BF4

I honestly thing I could not buy a game and still have tons of fun at launch though with the F2p games I've never played.
WarFrame
BlackLight retribution
DC Universe

I think I'm going to do the B2G1 at Target. Killzone and Battlefield are locks for me but I can't pick a third game. I'm thinking maybe FIFA or NBA 2k but I'm not sure...

NBA 2k14?
Killzone?
Battlefield 4?
Madden?

Not really the best lineup.

Thanks, bros

Feels like I should buy most games on PC since they will run better. But Ass Creed has more content on the PS4 version and Killzone is exclusive. Kind of waffling between those. I haven't played an online game in forever but I guess you get 30 days free of PSPlus so I might see what is what

Thanks, bros

Feels like I should buy most games on PC since they will run better. But Ass Creed has more content on the PS4 version and Killzone is exclusive. Kind of waffling between those. I haven't played an online game in forever but I guess you get 30 days free of PSPlus so I might see what is what

Add me as your best friend on psn: frenchmov

Man of Steel was awesome.

I'm also bias because I think Amy Adams is heavenly.

I liked it until the last battle. That shit got over-the-top stupid with the number of buildings they were taking out. Not sure what the point was but I don't think humor was what they were aiming for. Really would have liked it if he had just one-punched the bad dude outta commission.

ShaneB

I liked it until the last battle. That shit got over-the-top stupid with the number of buildings they were taking out. Not sure what the point was but I don't think humor was what they were aiming for. Really would have liked it if he had just one-punched the bad dude outta commission.

I love Superman, and always have, but that's always been my only real issue, in that the destruction can just get over the top at times. It's a byproduct of having these indestructible forces fight, you show intensity by having everything fall around them while they still stand etc etc etc, but that's always been Superman's mantra, so I just accept it.

I love Superman, and always have, but that's always been my only real issue, in that the destruction can just get over the top at times. It's a byproduct of having these indestructible forces fight, you show intensity by having everything fall around them while they still stand etc etc etc, but that's always been Superman's mantra, so I just accept it.

Eh, it could have been done better.

I liked the movie, but it failed to connect Clark's earlier good deeds with the final battle.

Superman Doomsday did this right. City is destroyed, each guy is bombing the shit out of each other, but Superman is aiding the citizens (and Lois, natch) away from DD. In Man of Steel Superman didn't give a single fuck after spending 3 quarters of the movie being Jesus Christ.

Still, way better than Superman Returns.

edit:

i

Save As.

ShaneB

Eh, it could have been done better.

I liked the movie, but it failed to connect Clark's earlier good deeds with the final battle.

Superman Doomsday did this right. City is destroyed, each guy is bombing the shit out of each other, but Superman is aiding the citizens (and Lois, natch) away from DD. In Man of Steel Superman didn't give a single fuck after spending 3 quarters of the movie being Jesus Christ.

Still, way better than Superman Returns.

All valid points. Superman Doomsday is indeed awesome as hell.

Any Adams in The Fighter is dinerable

As in you would take her to a diner?

squicken

House Hunters International is an oddly addictive show. Though I really get the sense that a lot of these HGTV shows are aimed at women or gay men. There is a lot of beefcake. There's some show about cousin re-modelers and it very much looks like an orgy might break out sometimes with all the workers in their tight shirts

Having dealt recently with lots of contractors, it is not my experience that they are in very good shape as a group

It's a super hero movie. Don't be thick in front of me angmar!

Fox318

Thanks, bros

NBA 2k14 isn't next gen on PC.

But there are mods if you want to play as Fiba or WNBA teams

Top Bottom