• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

rando14

LTTP but Max Unger and Red Bryant out on Sunday? Oh that's just great.

Backup LG, backup LT, backup C, backup RT. we're so fucked. -_-

One might say you are a Vicktim.

ibgI6Hg9Jvricm.gif

squicken

LTTP but Max Unger and Red Bryant out on Sunday? Oh that's just great.

Backup LG, backup LT, backup C, backup RT. we're so fucked. -_-

You are playing against the worst pass rush in football. Most backups can at least run block, which is what I image you guys will keep doing. Your defense is soft versus the run, which is another thing ATL is awful at. They also have no fully healthy WRs.

Hard to see ATL doing anything at all this game

I almost got bit by a doge once but then I got on all fours and barked at it and it died

No actually I just outran it and then yelled at the woman who needed to chain that bitch up

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
You are playing against the worst pass rush in football. Most backups can at least run block, which is what I image you guys will keep doing. Your defense is soft versus the run, which is another thing ATL is awful at.
We've been good against the run when Malcolm Smith was on the field as linebacker. Wagner has regressed a bit this year for some reason. This has not gone unnoticed by Carroll, who said he'd look into giving Smith more snaps.

That said, with Bryant off the field our run D will suffer regardless.

squicken

We've been good against the run when Malcolm Smith was on the field as linebacker. Wagner has regressed a bit this year for some reason. This has not gone unnoticed by Carroll, who said he'd look into giving Smith more snaps.

That said, with Bryant off the field our run D will suffer regardless.

The Rams passed on Mychal Kendricks and Bobby Wagner to trade down and draft Isiah Pead. Both Kendricks and Wagner seem to be struggling a bit this year, which is slightly warm comfort since the Rams may just cut Pead going into the bye week

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
It's also worth noting that our defense has been incredibly stout regardless in the second half.

But our performance in the second quarter leaves much to be desired. Slow starts on offense are part of this too.

Boose

The Rams passed on Mychal Kendricks and Bobby Wagner to trade down and draft Isiah Pead. Both Kendricks and Wagner seem to be struggling a bit this year, which is slightly warm comfort since the Rams may just cut Pead going into the bye week

It sucks. I feel like Pead just doesn't care anymore. Has supposedly missed meetings and just all around doesn't seem to care.

Would have liked to see what he had in him if he ever got playing time.

It sucks. I feel like Pead just doesn't care anymore. Has supposedly missed meetings and just all around doesn't seem to care.

Would have liked to see what he had in him if he ever got playing time.

at least pead has been more "valuable" to you guys than lemichael james to us. waste of a 2nd round pick. the 2012 draft was god awful for us:

1. AJ jenkins - gone in a trade for jon baldwin
2. LMJ - valuable member of our superbowl run last year and has been worthless this year since Khunt came back
4. Joe Looney - trash. the only reason he is known is because of the cheap shot he took on the vikings player in pre-season
5. Darius Fleming - on IR for the 2nd consecutive year
6. Trent Robinson - cut, now on redskins
6. Jason Slowey - niners QUICKLY cut him last year BOOM!
7. Cam Johnson - traded before the start of the season to the colts for... a 7th rounder

brutal. thankfully baalke and harbs hit a homerun in 2011 (aldon, kap, redbeard, kendall hunter, kilgore, culliver) and 2013 looks to be a good draft (reid, mcdonald, lemonier all playing major roles... moody, dial, patton showing promise... carradine may produce this year, lattimore looking good for next).

my main concern with baalke/harbs is that we can't seem to draft WR's. i don't know what it is, but we can't draft or develop them properly. maybe we need a new set of eyes out there :/

He just got banned.

Hopefully they unban him once launch rolls around or else people are going to flip on gaming side.

Who am I kidding? It has only begun.

jbug617

Banned
He just got banned.

Hopefully they unban him once launch rolls around or else people are going to flip on gaming side.

Yeah that first thread is going to be bad. I hope it doesn't spread to the new thread. All MS needs to do is let him online on the 22nd and give him some games.

squicken

at

my main concern with baalke/harbs is that we can't seem to draft WR's. i don't know what it is, but we can't draft or develop them properly. maybe we need a new set of eyes out there :/

Hardest position to draft. Belichick and Reid could never do it either. Ted Thompson might be the only guy that can. The Rams burn pick after pick on the position and never find a difference maker. Donnie Avery (2nd) Austin Pettis (3rd) Greg Salas (4th) Brian Quick (2nd) Chris Givens (4th) Tavon Austin (1st). Some of those guys are okay and can be good role players, but none can create separation consistently, or win a contested ball. Best two guys they had were Gibson and Amendola, both of them they got for essentially nothing. Amendola was a waiver wire pick up and Gibson was a throw in on a trade

I know fans always say they can do better and it sounds stupid, but I know of at least 4 NFL GAFfers who I would take over any of the GMs the Rams have had over the past 10 years

Hardest position to draft. Belichick and Reid could never do it either. Ted Thompson might be the only guy that can. The Rams burn pick after pick on the position and never find a difference maker. Donnie Avery (2nd) Austin Pettis (3rd) Greg Salas (4th) Brian Quick (2nd) Chris Givens (4th) Tavon Austin (1st). Some of those guys are okay and can be good role players, but none can create separation consistently, or win a contested ball. Best two guys they had were Gibson and Amendola, both of them they got for essentially nothing. Amendola was a waiver wire pick up and Gibson was a throw in on a trade

I know fans always say they can do better and it sounds stupid, but I know of at least 4 NFL GAFfers who I would take over any of the GMs the Rams have had over the past 10 years

I'm honored to be part of that elite group.

Thanks brother.

There are console wars. There are phone wars.

And then there are dogs vs. cats.

Perhaps this is the longest war in history. It makes console and phone wars look like spats. It scoffs at the notion that such rookies as consoles and phones could even be suggested to be wars.

Dogs rule. Cats suck.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Perhaps this is the longest war in history. It makes console and phone wars look like spats. It scoffs at the notion that such rookies as consoles and phones could even be suggested to be wars.

Dogs rule. Cats suck.

Well that's like your opinion man.

Milchjon

Dogs rule. Cats suck.

There are no credible reports of cats inflicting deadly wounds on my Pats bros.

Cats>>>>>>stinky dogs.

Dogs are for people who have no friends and try to fill the need for unconditional affection.

He just got banned.

Man that sucks. I get why they don't want someone online with an XB1 this early, but they got was loving and posting tons of great impressions. He was really doing them a great service. Hopefully they unban him on the 22nd.

RBH

What doesn't get 6 pages these days?

I guess I'm more baffled by the sheep on Gaming side who fall for that kind of shit and feel the need to take sides for something as relatively insignificant as video games.

"HAY, SONY REALLY GETS ME! I CAN RELATE TO THEM SO MUCH MORE THAN MICRO$OFT!"

I remember when I was a console fanboy. Back in 05/06,I was pretty much the only Xbox fan amongst my core group of friends. I would defend 360 to the death against the big bad PS3.

Of course, that was back in middle school. I can't get jiggy with grown ass men giving blind loyalty to these companies and their boxes.

Konka

Banned
I remember when I was a console fanboy. Back in 05/06,I was pretty much the only Xbox fan amongst my core group of friends. I would defend 360 to the death against the big bad PS3.

Of course, that was back in middle school. I can't get jiggy with grown ass men giving blind loyalty to these companies and their boxes.

And now I feel old...

Narag

I guess I'm more baffled by the sheep on Gaming side who fall for that kind of shit and feel the need to take sides for something as relatively insignificant as video games.

"HAY, SONY REALLY GETS ME! I CAN RELATE TO THEM SO MUCH MORE THAN MICRO$OFT!"

People do the same thing with phones too. Always wondered how many former console warriors graduated up into the more "mature" phone wars.

Top Bottom