• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Crazy to think the Lions could end up with a bye. Huge game vs CHI. If you guys can't torch that defense and win I'm not sure I can take you as serious contenders

I also thought it was kind of funny that Cutler rushed back. I wonder if he saw McCown's success and worried it was costing him FA money?

Completely agree with bolded. We need to come out, kick ass and show the NFL we mean business. Hypothetically if we lose, I still think we can take the division, or wildcard, but if we come out and kick the Bears' ass I think people will start taking us as seriously as they do the Seahawks or Saints. Seahawks have a horrendous offensive line, that we would demolish. Saints are really the only team that scares me, and I don't want to go back to New Orleans for another playoff match.

If the Bears don't make the playoffs or have a first round exit, do you think Cutler is going to another team?

Watching Man of Steel, first couple Minutes already better then that whole superman movie we got a couple years back.
I haven't watched many Oregon games this year, but Mariota sucked really bad last night. So I'm sure Lombardi was impressed and we'll draft him with our first pick.
Yes, let's hope we get the OPPURTUNITY to draft him with our first pick.

JojnTZs.jpg

squicken

Completely agree with bolded. We need to come out, kick ass and show the NFL we mean business. Hypothetically if we lose, I still think we can take the division, or wildcard, but if we come out and kick the Bears' ass I think people will start taking us as seriously as they do the Seahawks or Saints. Seahawks have a horrendous offensive line, that we would demolish. Saints are really the only team that scares me, and I don't want to go back to New Orleans for another playoff match.

If the Bears don't make the playoffs or have a first round exit, do you think Cutler is going to another team?

I think he is gone either way. With his injury history and age, I'm not sure he is worth the money. They really need to rebuild that defense, and while I think they can do it on the fly, I'm not sure a middle of the road 30 year old QB is worth $15m/yr.

But who knows? If you get the QB position wrong, the whole season is lost. The Cards going from awful to below average has been a huge difference for them. They at least can win games vs bad and even middling teams now

squicken

The Rams, stupidly oftentimes, lined up Quinn almost as a nose tackle. On obvious passing downs, the Colts can't block this

InteriorPressure.gif

Fox318

Dota2 diretide is coming?

lol

Valve needs to hire a community manager for their f2p games. They can't be the secret company with games that are so community dependent.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
lol :kas

Which people put the Lions in the same league as the Seahawks or Saints, or even the 9ers, if you beat the Bears? ESPN?

Never change, kas.

Well yeah, I'd like for Stafford and the Lions to get some recognition for a change. However even if we do go 6-3 in a very tough NFC, I still expect ESPN to be stroking Nick Foles or RGIII as if they have the same pedigree as Stafford. ESPN and the sports media in general has an obvious bias for certain teams, and it astounds me because we're one of the most exciting teams to watch play on offense and defense.

We beat the Seahawks last year FYI.

Again I stand by my time proven football strategy of: Explosive defensive line* + Explosive offense = Success

* Or just putting pressure on the QB every play. You could be running a 3-4 and blitzing OLB's and its the same. Luckily for the Lions we can just rush 4 and still give the QB less than 3-4 seconds to throw.

EDIT: Welcome back Lunchbox.

Top Bottom