• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Jag jokes dont have an effect on me

Like Kap's tears to his real mother

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Has gata turned the corner?

Lunchbox

Banned
good job beating flacco at home for the right to go to the superbowl. and we may never win another superbowl, but at least the 5 we have are all legitimate. what do the patriots have? 3 superbowl "wins" that have been stripped of them and 4 superbowl losses lolololllllllll 0-7 in superbowls even the bills laugh at you

niners fans are so delusional. the lack of winning anything worthwhile in 20 odd years have left the crazy and needy. barely squeezing by the era defining dynasties like the patriots in random regular season games are what you have to look forward to in life now

after all like a child who doesn't know his father you begin to idolize the winners you see, you see us winning ring after ring on tv and begin to idolize us, get prison tattoos to hide the pain and go to rehab for substance abuse. but since you can never be us with your system QB and a druggy alcoholic defense you become a loon while being second best in your division dreaming about forgotten history

Played the XBONE.

The controller is god-tier.

I haven't been following impressions from others but I really like the weighting. It feels a little heavier than the 360 controller but not sure on that. It's weighted towards the back/middle so basically where the triggers come out of the controller.
The sticks feel nice to me too. Gone are the cheap ass soft sticks, these are a little harder and there's some beveling (not sure if that's the right word) on the center. I didn't use the d-pad too much. The triggers on the XBONE feel great. The bumpers click easier but don't feel soft and the triggers also have a good sense of feedback to them.

The face buttons didn't move me either way but I think this is probably where the clear advantage goes to the PS4 controller.

It's a damn shame that the system is so unimpressive thus far. I hope Microsoft thinks on their sins, removes the Kinect bullshit, and manages to put out some good games.

P.S. Killer Instinct was boring. Fighter movement was blocky and sluggish.

niners fans are so delusional. the lack of winning anything worthwhile in 20 odd years have left the crazy and needy. barely squeezing by the era defining dynasties like the patriots in random regular season games are what you have to look forward to in life now

after all like a child who doesn't know his father you begin to idolize the winners you see, you see us winning ring after ring on tv and begin to idolize us, get prison tattoos to hide the pain and go to rehab for substance abuse. but since you can never be us with your system QB and a druggy alcoholic defense you become a loon while being second best in your division dreaming about forgotten history

i'd rather live in the distant past than have a superbowl record of 0-7

We have a quarterback who can actually throw the ball with some strength and accuracy so we don't have to depend on the running game as much as you scrubs.

1. what is staffords playoff record?
2. Kaps YPA >> Staffords.... and he doesn't even have megatron to bail out all his horrible throws!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Played the XBONE.

The controller is god-tier.

I haven't been following impressions from others but I really like the weighting. It feels a little heavier than the 360 controller but not sure on that. It's weighted towards the back/middle so basically where the triggers come out of the controller.
The sticks feel nice to me too. Gone are the cheap ass soft sticks, these are a little harder and there's some beveling (not sure if that's the right word) on the center. I didn't use the d-pad too much. The triggers on the XBONE feel great. The bumpers click easier but don't feel soft and the triggers also have a good sense of feedback to them.

The face buttons didn't move me either way but I think this is probably where the clear advantage goes to the PS4 controller.

It's a damn shame that the system is so unimpressive thus far. I hope Microsoft thinks on their sins, removes the Kinect bullshit, and manages to put out some good games.

I wish there was some way to be able to use the Xbone controller with the PS4, I HATE symmetrical analog sticks for FPS games.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
1. what is staffords playoff record?
2. Kaps YPA >> Staffords.... and he doesn't even have megatron to bail out all his horrible throws!

1,) To be continued this fall.....
2.) By a minuscule .3 yards a catch. Stafford has Kaep beat in every other important statistical category.

Kaep: 9 TDs, 5 INTs, 1584 Yards, 57.1% Completion Percentage. Ryan Tannehill has better stats.

Stafford: 16 TDs, 6 INTs, 2617 Yards, 62.4% Completion Percentage. Also has taken less sacks then any other QB in the league meaning he gets the ball out quicker.

Feels good to have an elite QB.

1,) To be continued this fall.....
2.) By a minuscule .3 yards a catch. Stafford has Kaep beat in every other important statistical category.

Kaep: 9 TDs, 5 INTs, 1584 Yards, 57.1% Completion Percentage. Ryan Tannehill has better stats.

Stafford: 16 TDs, 6 INTs, 2617 Yards, 62.4% Completion Percentage. Also has taken less sacks then any other QB in the league meaning he gets the ball out quicker.

Feels good to have an elite QB.

1. but what is it right now?
2. he doesn't have him beat in the most important stat: wins. those pesky wins and losses always seem to get in the way of a good stafford argument for lions fans!

Lunchbox

Banned
1. but what is it right now?
2. he doesn't have him beat in the most important stat: wins. those pesky wins and losses always seem to get in the way of a good stafford argument for lions fans!
Alex smith has more wins now that he is out of that shit organization that was holding him back

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
colin-kaepernick-espys-red-jacket.jpg

A guy with insecurities is not a QB I want leading my team when the pressure is on.

Matt-Stafford-and-Kelly-Hall-1-500x500.jpg

I'd rather have the calm, humble and normal dude who is loyal to his longtime college girlfriend. This has been proven on the football field with Staffords' 10+ 4th quarter comebacks.

colin-kaepernick-espys-red-jacket.jpg

A guy with insecurities is not a QB I want leading my team when the pressure is on.

Matt-Stafford-and-Kelly-Hall-1-500x500.jpg

I'd rather have the calm, humble and normal dude who is loyal to his longtime college girlfriend. This has been proven on the football field with Staffords' 10+ 4th quarter comebacks.

now post staffords record against teams who had a winning record

Top Bottom