• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

I got Call of Duty: Ghosts for free bitches!

Canadian Futureshops and Best Buys are doing this insane deal to bring in ANY current gen game and get a 360 or PS3 copy of Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Ghosts or whatever the new Assassin's Creed is.

Had to wait 2 hours in line but thanks Madden 09 for your sacrifice.
What platform? I am really starting to dig it. The maps are to big but the sp is really good so far.

ShaneB

Canadian Futureshops and Best Buys are doing this insane deal to bring in ANY current gen game and get a 360 or PS3 copy of Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Ghosts or whatever the new Assassin's Creed is.

I skipped the madness. Meh.

squicken

Sando has another Russell Wilson fluff piece where he pairs him with Luck and discusses why they are so good at comebacks. Russ is good b/c the defense never gives up points. He just has to make a couple plays a game to win it. Luck has to carry his offense all game AND make plays at the end. I think all that rain rots the mind

For perspective, the average PPG the last two years in 23. The Colts have allowed 23 PPG or less 14 times. SEA has done it 21 times

KaYotiX

Banned
I remember when I was a console fanboy. Back in 05/06,I was pretty much the only Xbox fan amongst my core group of friends. I would defend 360 to the death against the big bad PS3.

Of course, that was back in middle school. I can't get jiggy with grown ass men giving blind loyalty to these companies and their boxes.

Damn I feel ancient now.....

Afrikan

Why haven't you commented in this thread yet gata - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=712006

moose.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20528-1352997424-5.gif

eznark

Banned

You don't put enough value on your time

Sando has another Russell Wilson fluff piece where he pairs him with Luck and discusses why they are so good at comebacks. Russ is good b/c the defense never gives up points. He just has to make a couple plays a game to win it. Luck has to carry his offense all game AND make plays at the end. I think all that rain rots the mind

For perspective, the average PPG the last two years in 23. The Colts have allowed 23 PPG or less 14 times. SEA has done it 21 times

Russ is good because teams can't keep him inside the pocket.

Rams sealed him in and wrecked that offense.

Lunchbox

Banned
I rocked the Motorola Krave

motorola-krave-zn4-1.jpg

Was like a Star Trek communicator. I even had the chirping noise as my ringtone.
loading that image on safari almost gave my iphone an android std

gross. some people complain about the third world in Africa and Asia yet forget to help the less fortunate ones in our own backyard

squicken

Sorry to hear that gata

Manziel has looked off today. Late with throws and locking on. No way he stays in but something he will have to improve

Drakeon

Russ is good because teams can't keep him inside the pocket.

Rams sealed him in and wrecked that offense.

Yep. That rams game is going to be the blueprint for slowing down Seattle. Not that everyone will be able to do it, as the Rams front 7 is pretty fierce when it's firing on all cylinders.

squicken

Yep. That rams game is going to be the blueprint for slowing down Seattle. Not that everyone will be able to do it, as the Rams front 7 is pretty fierce when it's firing on all cylinders.

For whatever reason the Rams have played SEA tough, at least on defense. Not sure what they do is any sort of template, as they aren't really a particularly scheme heavy team

it is exactly what you have to do to him. as i've said so many times, if you keep wussle in the pocket the majority of the game he will be a non-factor. he is not a pocket passer nor can he consistently move the offense down the field if he is kept in the pocket. he will have a throw here or there where he just chucks up a jump ball and someone comes down with it but for the most part he is not good passing from within the pocket.

the problem is keeping him in the pocket but with their offensive line issues of late a lot of teams have been able to do it. if the rams or bucs had any type of decent offense the seahawks would have been blown out in 2 straight weeks. but, at the end of the game they won and they'll probably do the samething against a shitty atlanta team this week

Lunchbox

Banned
For whatever reason the Rams have played SEA tough, at least on defense. Not sure what they do is any sort of template, as they aren't really a particularly scheme heavy team
what scheme? that's how every gimmick read option QB is stopped every year. Russell, kaepernick, vick, tebow, rg3, roethlisburger they all get the same treatment from good defenses. keep them in the pocket with no scrambling room and force them to make tight throws. they can't and they lose. it's how it's always been done. but if you're used to watching incompetent teams I can see how this shit flinging QB style may seem amazing to you

Drakeon

it is exactly what you have to do to him. as i've said so many times, if you keep wussle in the pocket the majority of the game he will be a non-factor. he is not a pocket passer nor can he consistently move the offense down the field if he is kept in the pocket. he will have a throw here or there where he just chucks up a jump ball and someone comes down with it but for the most part he is not good passing from within the pocket.

the problem is keeping him in the pocket but with their offensive line issues of late a lot of teams have been able to do it. if the rams or bucs had any type of decent offense the seahawks would have been blown out in 2 straight weeks. but, at the end of the game they won and they'll probably do the samething against a shitty atlanta team this week

Yeah, they'll likely beat Atlanta. But it is an early road game on the east coast, so I don't think it's inconceivable that Atlanta pulls an upset.

Yeah, they'll likely beat Atlanta. But it is an early road game on the east coast, so I don't think it's inconceivable that Atlanta pulls an upset.

i just think atlanta has an awful defense and maybe even a worse offense now because of injuries. i'm hoping they do win but they have looked like a joke

what scheme? that's how every gimmick read option QB is stopped every year. Russell, kaepernick, vick, tebow, rg3, roethlisburger they all get the same treatment from good defenses. keep them in the pocket with no scrambling room and force them to make tight throws. they can't and they lose. it's how it's always been done. but if you're used to watching incompetent teams I can see how this shit flinging QB style may seem amazing to you

remember last year when the patriots kept kap in the pocket? lulz

rando14

Niners gaf is too busy praying to the sun and stars for a hawks loss when they should be worried about superman scam!

kidding aside that is the game of the week and should be awesome!

then he must have went on to the Super Bowl and lead a Brady like 40 points in the second half to win it right?

how's your team doing now after we exposed the frauds that night? wild card chases must be exciting

at least we made it there by winning the NFC championship on the road rather than losing it at home to joe flacco you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

how has your franchise done after being exposed as cheaters?

squicken

Niners gaf is too busy praying to the sun and stars for a hawks loss when they should be worried about superman scam!

kidding aside that is the game of the week and should be awesome!

CAR has played two good defenses all year and has 12 total points. Big game for both teams. Whoever loses is a fraud

26 years from now FMT will still be talking about the 9er win against the Pats.

hey i haven't brought up our decimation of the jags out of respect for YOU, but if you keep this up i'm going to have to troll you too. final warning!

Good thing the Pats kept Russell in the pocket last season!

ib1Trk4sGmKwoU.gif

Ahh, there we go.

you're just lucky this TD came with no time left on the clock because if you had given mr. clutch tom brady any decent amount of time he would have surely led them to victory

Lunchbox

Banned
at least we made it there by winning the NFC championship on the road rather than losing it at home to joe flacco you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

how has your franchise done after being exposed as cheaters?
boasting about winning the NFC, that's like arguing your shit smells less in the diarrhea ward. but good job beating flacco after you got there you 1 and done scrubs.

will it take you 2 more decades to reach your next Super Bowl?

boasting about winning the NFC, that's like arguing your shit smells less in the diarrhea ward. but good job beating flacco after you got there you 1 and done scrubs.

will it take you 2 more decades to reach your next Super Bowl?

good job beating flacco at home for the right to go to the superbowl. and we may never win another superbowl, but at least the 5 we have are all legitimate. what do the patriots have? 3 superbowl "wins" that have been stripped of them and 4 superbowl losses lolololllllllll 0-7 in superbowls even the bills laugh at you

brentech

Cant really tell what number it is, is that Gore or Hunter making a dive at that dudes knees for a block
er, nvm, at start of clip i can see. Gore

Top Bottom