• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Greg

:jnc

The dump falls in slow motion, as Stafford begins to waddle his way towards the dump. Diving he unhinges his jaw... and...
image.php

Doorman

I know this isn't the college thread but I never go there, but I had to get this off my chest.

Michigan fucking blows. I'm ashamed to have been associated with them.

The end.

JABEE

I want to get Madden PS4, but there has been no real gameplay for the game.

I guess I'm getting ACIV as my free game. :(

Dammit, I'm bored. Post more, folks.

Today, my daugher was playing soccer. During the game, she and another girl on the other team were stopped on the field because they were shoving going for the ball. They don't call any penalties on kids at Under-7, but they were so handsy they had to. The ref stopped them and told them to stop pushing and said to shake hands. The other girl stuck her hand out, but my daughter slapped her hand away. I had to come on the field, because she was pissed as shit. She said she she didn't do anything, but I explained "everyone gets penalized sometimes. Even Ray Lewis."

It fixed everything. Thank you Ray.

I know it's not a great thing, but I was kinda proud she's so aggresive.

Milchjon

Dammit, I'm bored. Post more, folks.

Today, my daugher was playing soccer. During the game, she and another girl on the other team were stopped on the field because they were shoving going for the ball. They don't call any penalties on kids at Under-7, but they were so handsy they had to. The ref stopped them and told them to stop pushing and said to shake hands. The other girl stuck her hand out, but my daughter slapped her hand away. I had to come on the field, because she was pissed as shit. She said she she didn't do anything, but I explained "everyone gets penalized sometimes. Even Ray Lewis."

It fixed everything. Thank you Ray.

I know it's not a great thing, but I was kinda proud she's so aggresive.

your daughter's gonna end up in jail-

Damn camera on my Lumia 900 is acting up. Pictures are hazy no matter where I take the picture.

Might sound stupid but have you checked whether you got oil on your lense?

bionic77

heat just got slapped like they were the dolphins
:lol

Heat losing this year is going to be one of the few things that makes me happy in sports land. The other thing will be the Pats getting bounced at home in the playoffs. Truthfully seeing the Heat lose is cooler right now as we haven't seen that in awhile. We are used to seeing the Pats get embarrassed in the playoffs every year.

I am in Houston this weekend. Can't believe so many sconis can live here. There are ton of Hispanic, South Asian and black people here. It's all good for me but I did not think a sconi could handle it.

I just picked up some Bulls/Pacers tickets for next week when I'm in Chicago for the Ravens/Bears game. Should be pretty good. Do they still play Alan Parson's Project when the team comes out, because that's really what I want to see most. Well, that a Ravens win, but we know on the road it's unlikely. Every year I go to a road game, and it's been four years since I saw a win. Fuck you Flacco. Fuck you very much.

Heat will lose enough this year to force LeBron to leave. Not expecting him to come back to Cleveland, but it'll be good to see that team broken up.

bionic77

I just picked up some Bulls/Pacers tickets for next week when I'm in Chicago for the Ravens/Bears game. Should be pretty good. Do they still play Alan Parson's Project when the team comes out, because that's really what I want to see most. Well, that a Ravens win, but we know on the road it's unlikely. Every year I go to a road game, and it's been four years since I saw a win. Fuck you Flacco. Fuck you very much.
How many years until the Ravens and Steelers are good enough to live up to the rivalry? I say it's another 2 years before we can both put together real teams.

Will be nice to just to relax and enjoy watching RedZone tomorrow with the Browns off.

How many years until the Ravens and Steelers are good enough to live up to the rivalry? I say it's another 2 years before we can both put together real teams.

Screw that, you two deserve 10 years of shit for what the Browns and Bengals have had to put up for, for years.

Ravens can take 20.

In 2 years, one will be back, but not the other. They're both at similiar places, except that you don't have to pay Joe Flacco 200 billion dollars for the next 5 years. Odds are, only one team makes the right decisions and pulls out, and right now, I'm not feeling hopeful. Having said that, I think we're both picking top 10, and the right picks could change everything.

Screw that, you two deserve 10 years of shit for what the Browns and Bengals have had to put up for, for years.

Ain't our fault your franchise can't put together a decent team. Don't hold your failures against us.

Top Bottom