• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

jmdajr

I just needed to post this again...

oFodkazl.jpg

Sack celebration is down to a fine art now. It just looks awesome.

Damn, I can see some people being pretty pissed off at some statements in this article.

Yeah, I didn't expect a lot of fall out from this but if other players and coaches start coming out with more stories I can see the culture start to change around the nfl locker rooms

eznark

Banned
They will draft Teddy. I'm also seeing Manziel creeping into top 5s, but I'm not sure the home of Tebow could handle JFF

e: Did Rodgers cry on his show? That sucks for him :(

He got choked up when talking about coming back onto the field to a stsmding o.

Also said Wallace got 4 snaps with first team all week. Didn't run Packer offense at all outside that.

dionysus

Yaldog
Seconded.

Also note that the Vikings and Bucs are in primetime games this week. This is reason enough to have a lockout.

Finally I have officially seen :jnc used by a non NFL-Gaffer in a non NFL-GAF thread. :jnc

I am not even sure what :jnc is. Does it refer to a GAF user once called Jac-n-coke or whatever it was? What is it supposed to imply?

Miguel

KuGsj.gif
= :lol

Despite not existing on GAF for a good number of years, people still type :lol as an implied
KuGsj.gif

jakncoke used to post :lol all over the thread, so :lol eventually got replaced with :jnc, after its biggest fan.

I am not even sure what :jnc is. Does it refer to a GAF user once called Jac-n-coke or whatever it was? What is it supposed to imply?

I think we need to change its meaning to when a person storms off like a bitch when things dont go well. Example: Jay Cutler really pulled a jnc there.

Fjordson

Sack celebration is down to a fine art now. It just looks awesome.
Defensive linemen celebrations are the best.

I saw one from the Texans on Sunday night where the lineman acted like he was dealing a bunch of cards or something. Or maybe fencing :lol

edit (from a different game, but it was similar):

antonio.gif

MechDX

I saw one from the Texans on Sunday night where the lineman acted like he was dealing a bunch of cards or something. Or maybe fencing :lol

That's the picture. Antonio Smith:the ninja assasin. Says during SNF intro he went to Shao Lin

Boose

I was lurking before the smileys were removed and got to witness the birth of the :jnc

I need to know if I am allowed to use it?

Miguel

edit (from a different game, but it was similar):

antonio.gif

Ninja stars

KaYotiX

Banned
He got choked up when talking about coming back onto the field to a stsmding o.

Also said Wallace got 4 snaps with first team all week. Didn't run Packer offense at all outside that.

Damn 4 snaps? Fuck sakes no wonder he looked lost as hell. That gives me a little confidence for his next start. As long as he can manage the game and not fuck up we have a shot in these next 3 games.

Unless Rodgers is out all year then fuck it, lose em all for better picks!

RBH

Freddie_Falcon.JPG

Freddie Falcon, the Atlanta Falcons team mascot, issued an apology for an insensitive tweet about suicide.

@FreddieFalcon:
“Had a good time at the #ood suicide prevention walk today. I may need to go back if our season continues the way it is.”

About three hours later, the mascot tweeted:

“I am truly sorry for my inappropriate and insensitive tweet. It was in poor taste.”

The tweet was posted after the Falcons’ 34-10 loss to the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.

A spokesperson from American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, which sponsored the walk, issued a statement in reference to the tweet: "For the more than 1,000 survivors of suicide loss who participated in today's walk, suicide prevention is no laughing matter. We hope everyone who joined us today, including Freddie, support our vision for a world without suicide."
http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/atlanta-...icid/?icmp=ajc_internallink_textlink_homepage

lol

You really don't think someone else will pick him up?

Our coaching staff is so incompetent that I full expect the oline to start dominating with a bunch of back ups.

Teams seem to be really wary of signing anyone that brings any controversial attention to them. Tebow, TO, Brandon Lloyd. Hell Kerry Rhodes was a great safety last year and no one will sign him because he is gay. Stories like this make me really suspicious about just to what extent the NFL locker rooms are the alpha male broseph, small penis compensating dens of neanderthal attitudes we joke that they are

Antrel Rolle on the Martin situation:

http://nypost.com/2013/11/05/rolle-martin-as-much-to-blame-for-putting-up-with-bullying/

“Richie Incognito, is he wrong? Absolutely,’’ Rolle said Tuesday on his weekly WFAN spot. “But I think the other guy is just as much to blame because he allowed it to happen.’’

Rolle repeatedly stressed he felt Incognito crossed the line, but, referring to Martin, said, “You’re a grown-ass man, you can stand up for yourself. There’s no punking that should be going on at the NFL level. Hazing is one thing, bullying is another.’’

What is the difference?

“I do understand and know one thing, hazing is hazing,’’ Rolle said. “You’re gonna go through it at the collegiate level, you’re gonna go through it at the professional level. Once it gets beyond that point and once it becomes a personal thing, that’s where the problem sinks in.’’

Oh and Marvin Austin released from Dallas. Surprise, surprise..he's injured again:

Clarence Hill @clarencehilljr 21m

The Dallas Cowboys have waived/injured defensive tackle Marvin Austin today. Austin appeared in 1 game for Dallas and recorded one tackle.

squicken

Bradford had his surgery delayed to improve range of motion in his knee. I've never heard of this, though they say it is normal. Normal or not, it is not "good"

Teams seem to be really wary of signing anyone that brings any controversial attention to them. Tebow, TO, Brandon Lloyd. Hell Kerry Rhodes was a great safety last year and no one will sign him because he is gay. Stories like this make me really suspicious about just to what extent the NFL locker rooms are the alpha male broseph, small penis compensating dens of neanderthal attitudes we joke that they are

Chris Kluwe is still a Free Agent too.

At this point, Franchises don't want controversy (Unless your name is Greg Schiano, or Jerry Jones)

Top Bottom