• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 2m
Yes, they've played 11 games vs 10 for most, but the @Seahawks have scored the 2nd most points in the NFL. 306. Denver #1 at 398

Bread

Banned
bradycreepin.gif
Damn, now I can see why Mech didn't say no.

bionic77

And yet you guys stopped the best young QB in the NFL and totally shut down the best DL in league history.
We definitely shut down their garbage DL which is saying something because Minny ran right through our line like it wasn't there.

Also I won't say we stopped fatty. He did drop 27 in the 2nd quarter on us. If he was talented or had better conditioning I am sure he could have scored at least 70 but 27 in a quarter is not bad.

We definitely shut down their garbage DL which is saying something because Minny ran right through our line like it wasn't there.

Also I won't say we stopped fatty. He did drop 27 in the 2nd quarter on us. If he was talented or had better conditioning I am sure he could have scored at least 70 but 27 in a quarter is not bad.

He almost had more points in the 2nd quarter then yards in the 2nd half. Maybe you are right that he is just so fat and out of shape that he cant finish games.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Bomani Jones Verified account ‏@bomani_jones

.@stephenasmith says he has sources who say shanahan wanted tannehill, rather than trade up for griffin. maaaan, where to begin with THAT?

Bomani Jones Verified account ‏@bomani_jones

.@stephenasmith says he has sources who say shanahan wanted tannehill, rather than trade up for griffin. maaaan, where to begin with THAT?

I think Tanny will wind up the better QB, plus they wouldnt have had to mortgage their future for Tanny.

Fox318

How many good offensive coordinators are there?

I'd say lack of qb talent has more to do than the offensive coordinator.

squicken

How many good offensive coordinators are there?

I'd say lack of qb talent has more to do than the offensive coordinator.

Plenty of competent guys, but very few innovators. Most guys are running stuff that the defense has seen on film. It's hard to get an easy score when that is the case. That's why read option last year and Kelly's offense this year were so successful.

btw did Idzik make the Geno pick? I remember Rex going out of town on draft, so I guess it was. That looks like a wasted pick, even if only a second

cdyhybrid

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 41s
Pete on Browner: "Hopefully by the end of his week we'll know more." Says its a severe groin pull. Tissue damage. 4-6 weeks at best. Damn

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Bowser

It was me, but Bowser can take it if he wants.

You're going to end up with a Cam avy either way.

Oh man, didn't mean to steal your thunder. Still yours if you want it.

Bucs started 0-8, and will finish at least 3rd in the division.

Tony G will retire a ringless fool.

You have Matt Ryan for another 10 years.

*RBHlightspenisonfire.gif*

Oops wrong thread

umm...

Don't know who I'm rooting for tonight.

For shame Kave.

For shame.

ShaneB

Go Panthers.

And the Seahawks bye week ended up having good timing I guess, means I can freely focus on watching the Grey Cup next Sunday evening.

Pete on Browner: "Hopefully by the end of his week we'll know more." Says its a severe groin pull. Tissue damage. 4-6 weeks at best. Damn

Really not all that upset. He gets beat on almost every curl route and gets called for DPI on half the deep routes. Thurmond doesn't have the size he does but neither do most WR's.

cdyhybrid

Really not all that upset. He gets beat on almost every curl route and gets called for DPI on half the deep routes. Thurmond doesn't have the size he does but neither do most WR's.

I'm not so much concerned with Thurmond replacing Browner, but with the guys replacing Thurmond in the nickel, etc.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

Browner missed the tail end of last season too. 6 weeks would have him back by playoffs.

...but that's at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom