• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be rich but no Pats fan is educated. They are all stupid ass heathens.

Shut up. I'm smarts. I learnend stuff.

:jnc

I understand taking calls or checking a text, but I don't continue conversations or start new ones on my phone while I'm out with other people. I really don't get it.

I'm gonna respond to this, just need to check my instagram, my twitter and my vine first.

I have a problem, I admit it, but when in company, I really try to leave my phone out of it. Really.

I don't think I my skillset fits lobster fishing.

I though Sanjuro was in RI?

Tom Penny is Maine according to former Shirtless League member, Lunchbox.

squicken

Precisely. I can't even go out to lunch with coworkers or friends without them spending 50% of the meal checking Facebook, texting the entire world, or squeezing in Words with Friends. Dude, you invited me to lunch! Even my parents spend a chunk of their visits glued to their phones.

I first thought that people wanted to seem important by always being on their phones. Turns out these prospective CEOs are playing Angry Birds. The truth is folks are addicted to them. The entire experience (notifications, specifically) is designed to provide constant positive reinforcement and information updates. I know a few people who feel "blind" heading out without their phones.

In conclusion: I'm a dinosaur and I hate smart phones. My wife and I refuse to get them. Phones are for making calls.

You guys just have rude friends. When I hang out with friends and family no one does that.

xnipx

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

FUCK YOU OZZIE HARBAUGH AND PEES

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

GOD DAMN IT

What exactly can Ed add to our defense? He wants to play. Not coach. Diggs and Elam are miles better than anything he has left in the tank.

Jason Pierre Paul is likely to miss the game against the Packers. It's too bad too as he looked much like his old self for the first time this season against the Raiders before sustaining the shoulder injury.

Kiwi and Demontre Moore will get more snaps ahead of him even if he does play as he's still pretty sore.

Jacobs could also be back for the game so he may take snaps away from Hillis who fumbled last game and frankly didn't do much. Andre Brown will of course be the starter.

MRSA

Banned
So did I tell you guys I got a pretty awesome deal on my PS4? American Express is amazing.

$25 back on $75 purchase from Staples
$25 back on $250 purchase from Best Buy
$10 back on $50 purchase from Lowes.

I bought $400 worth of Amazon gift cards $340 added another $30 for tax and I got a PS4 for $370.

Also my Target haul of 3 games for $90. Gonna return one of the games to Walmart for a DS4.

Lunchbox

Banned
The man has a good argument. Pats fans are stupid ass degenerative filthy leaching imbeciles. See Brady

OMG YES YES YES, its you, im so happy right now.

stay free bro and ...

UQ1KV1y.png

xnipx

So did I tell you guys I got a pretty awesome deal on my PS4? American Express is amazing.

$25 back on $75 purchase from Staples
$25 back on $250 purchase from Best Buy
$10 back on $50 purchase from Lowes.

I bought $400 worth of Amazon gift cards $340 added another $30 for tax and I got a PS4 for $370.

Also my Target haul of 3 games for $90. Gonna return one of the games to Walmart for a DS4.

Which card is this?

There is going to be new Last of Us info on the Spike PS4 event tonight. I only did one playthrough since I figured it would come to PS4 and I didnt want to burn my self out. Hopefully the wait for it isnt to long. New Destiny and MGS5 info as well.

There is going to be new Last of Us info on the Spike PS4 event tonight. I only did one playthrough since I figured it would come to PS4 and I didnt want to burn my self out. Hopefully the wait for it isnt to long. New Destiny and MGS5 info as well.

Would there really be a PS4 Last of Us? Thought it was gonna be DLC for the PS3 game...

Dammit, now I might need a PS4...

Is there something inherently impressive about Ray Ban sunglasses? Should I have left the tags on?

In Detroit yes, there, the one day in the year the sun shines in that depressing city, the people just use their hands to keep the sun out of their eyes.

eznark

Banned
free shit from sponsors from the home coming game

its a basketball school so they give away free things to make people come to the football games. got some more shirts on the ground near the table, charity material

oh my god you actually are in high school

Would there really be a PS4 Last of Us? Thought it was gonna be DLC for the PS3 game...

Dammit, now I might need a PS4...

I guess it could be more PS3 DLC but seems odd to have that at the PS4 launch event. My guess is that they are trying to shut up the PS4 has a weak launch lineup crowd. Sounds like there will be a few games announced tonight.

Dragon

Banned
I guess it could be more PS3 DLC but seems odd to have that at the PS4 launch event. My guess is that they are trying to shut up the PS4 has a weak launch lineup crowd. Sounds like there will be a few games announced tonight.

I'm interested in playing more Last of Us personally. ND probably wouldn't be doing the port onto PS4 anyway so who knows how that'd end up.

eznark

Banned

The Talented Mr Ripley
did a lot of bad things to our society. It's an underrated menace as far as these things go

I mean as far as I remember they are like $200. Did Lunchbox's dad have a bad day trading or something that a couple hundred bucks passes for a status symbol in his sad little world?

Jason Pierre Paul is likely to miss the game against the Packers. It's too bad too as he looked much like his old self for the first time this season against the Raiders before sustaining the shoulder injury.

Kiwi and Demontre Moore will get more snaps ahead of him even if he does play as he's still pretty sore.

Jacobs could also be back for the game so he may take snaps away from Hillis who fumbled last game and frankly didn't do much. Andre Brown will of course be the starter.

Hillis defy the madden curse for 1 game, now he's back to being a Brown..

free shit from sponsors from the home coming game

its a basketball school so they give away free things to make people come to the football games. got some more shirts on the ground near the table, charity material

You're still a college student?

I need to make some changes in my life, I'm still a student and I don't have a car :(

DAAAAAAADDDD!

Will they stream this event?

Wouldn't be too weird to mention the PS3 and the Vita. To show they still support the console and all that.

Will they stream this event?

Wouldn't be too weird to mention the PS3 and the Vita. To show they still support the console and all that.

Not sure if it will stream on spike.com or not. I guess it wouldnt be to weird, but if I am trying to get people to drop $400 on a new console I dont want to give them reason to stick with the old one.

You don't think they'll talk about streaming to the Vita? Did Richard Seymour punch you in the mouth and concuss you recently?

I hope they say if remote play is really capped at 30fps. I was hoping to play Resogun on it but I cant imagine playing a game like that at 30fps.

Striker

Hillis defy the madden curse for 1 game, now he's back to being a Brown..
No way Brown gets that many carries again. I'd suspect he gets about 17-18 and then Hillis or Jacobs gets another 10-12.

Seems like they want to get more out of the deep passing game, but with the interior of the line being absolute garbage, I have no reason why.

Bowser

Cam da gawd:

3. Cam Newton is averaging a league-high 9.94 yards on third-down pass attempts. Aaron Rodgers is second at 8.96 per attempt.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...nthers-defense-bringing-the-heat-and-the-wins

Carolina Panthers: When Cam Newton is not under pressure, he has a below average Accuracy Percentage of 75.7%. When he is under pressure, his Accuracy Percentage drops to just 70.8% which is the third-ranked figure behind that of Rivers and Peyton Manning. The difference of just 4.9% is the second smallest difference in the league.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/11/12/32-observations-week-10-2/

Great write-up on Panthers D vs SF:

Let me start this week's version of After Further Review with big applause for Carolina Panthers defensive coordinator Sean McDermott.

His plan against the San Francisco 49ers was outstanding. He caused a lot of confusion for the 49ers line, and even more so for quarterback Colin Kaepernick. That led to the 49ers getting nine points on the day, seeing the Panthers sack Kaepernick six times and the 49ers being limited to 91 yards passing as Carolina won 10-9.

To go to San Francisco and beat up the 49ers the way they did is something this defense can use as evidence to be considered one of the best.

The front seven certainly is that.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...nthers-defense-bringing-the-heat-and-the-wins

Link

The Autumn Wind
Just read about the Ed Reed signing. I'm ok with it. Our secondary has been subpar this year anyway, and Ed knows Rex's system. If anything, he's another veteran voice for a young secondary, and he'll certainly have some insider knowledge in Baltimore next week. It's low risk, high reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom