• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1209043/1/index.htm

I rarely actually read Peter King written stuff, but this is really good. About Reid and the Chiefs and the change of culture

When the group arrived at Philadelphia International Airport, Hunt asked to spend some time alone with Reid in a conference room. Reid told Hunt that in the last few years he had grown to hate the personnel side of the job. There had been a power struggle in the Eagles' front office among owner Jeff Lurie, president Joe Banner, former personnel czar Tom Heckert and current GM Howie Roseman. Reid had had enough.

"Look, I'm a football coach," he said. "All I want to do is coach."

Sat down started playing through Shadow Falll. Made it to chapter 4 and thus far I can say this game certainly has its own share off issues (some mundane objectives, confused level design) but "Killzone being Killzone" this is not. It's a very different game than the previous iterations. When it hits its stride it does so really well mainly when it decides to open up the environments and lets you choose how to tackle the objectives it throws out there. It feels very Crysis in that regard (the excellent original). When it's not doing that, it's still a refined and decently put together corridor shooter with absolutely jaw dropping visuals both technically and artistically (Guerilla finally figured out there were more colors in the spectrum than grey and brown).

I know the story has taken a lot of flack in the press but I'm finding it serviceable and somewhat interesting though it does take a long while to get some traction. It's proving to be a worthwhile experience thus far. I haven't touched the multiplayer yet. I haven't touched the multiplayer for anything yet to be frank. Mainly been playing KZ and Resogun.

Resogun is amazing. That's all.:)

Godslay

Banned
Resogun is amazing. That's all.:)

Dammit! Don't need to hear this. Weakens the will.

iwkw0YptMBa0T.jpg

Swami says. Looks like it's over.

KaYotiX

Banned
I'm happy with waiting for Second Son next year, meanwhile the PS+ games can build up for a nice library for me to play :D

Besides, this bundle looks sick.

TwxEDQX.jpg

Much better games out for Wii U now than PS4 anyway. Plus Mario next week and DK next year. You did well.

That's what I'm waiting on. Plus I'm about to drop a grand on games/system next Thurs lol

I'm loving ps4 so far. Dashboard is nice and fast, controller is incredible and so far the games are great. Well.... Resogun and kz are. Madden is alright and at least an improvement over the shitty current gen version

I am stunned by how good KZ:SF's mp is. I am in love with it. It feels even better then KZ 2's mp. GG absolutely nailed it.

Edit: great news about lunchbox and his alt getting banned. Hopefully it is for good this time.

MRSA

Banned
I am stunned by how good KZ:SF's mp is. I am in love with it. It feels even better then KZ 2's mp. GG absolutely nailed it.

Edit: great news about lunchbox and his alt getting banned. Hopefully it is for good this time.

You're an awful person if you want Lunchbox banned. Now lets play KZ.

JABEE

Drakeon = Drakieon
BlackGhost = BLACK-ghost6
chuckddd = chuckddd
futurevoid = futurevoid
yankeehater = ILOVEWii60
JABEE = JABEE
Alligatorjandro = WildMooseNick
Chris.trejo = Maguss
Miguel = mmolinajr
Grover Cleveland = bluedevils09
Squall ASF = SquallASF
TheBatman - leechaolan
Godslay = Reg_Exp
Kayotix = Kayotix
ActStriker = EXStrike
Spindasher =Mrp7792-X
jakncoke = jak_trophy1
captive = captive
Unknownstranger = Hellomarvin
HarryDemeanor = HarryDemeanor
jbug617 = june8409
Hunter S Thompson = PassionOfGandhi
Nakazato = FFXI_Isamu
The_Darkest_Red = The_Darkest_Red
Greg = Greg
Lonestar = LonestarGA
Nightz = N1ghtz
Sanjuro = sanjurotsubaki
Eznark = thekranz
Buckethead = Wagszilla

MRSA

Banned
Nowhere near close to being drunk. Resogun or KZ? Gimme another 10 minutes, gotta smoke some of this new tobacco I got.

I'm still a filthy poor who won't be upgrading till next fall, but I wouldn't mind adding some of y'all

Drakeon = Drakieon
chuckddd = chuckddd
futurevoid = futurevoid
yankeehater = ILOVEWii60
JABEE = JABEE
Chris.trejo = Maguss
Miguel = mmolinajr
Squall ASF = SquallASF
TheBatman - leechaolan
Godslay = Reg_Exp
Kayotix = Kayotix
ActStriker = EXStrike
Spindasher =Mrp7792-X
jakncoke = jak_trophy1
captive = captive
jbug617 = june8409
Nakazato = FFXI_Isamu
Greg = Greg
Lonestar = LonestarGA
Nightz = N1ghtz
Sanjuro = sanjurotsubaki
Eznark = thekranz
Buckethead = Wagszilla
ConradCervantes = ConradCervantes

Ripclawe

Banned
Resogun is spectacular BTW.

Drakeon = Drakieon
chuckddd = chuckddd
futurevoid = futurevoid
yankeehater = ILOVEWii60
JABEE = JABEE
Chris.trejo = Maguss
Miguel = mmolinajr
Squall ASF = SquallASF
TheBatman - leechaolan
Godslay = Reg_Exp
Kayotix = Kayotix
ActStriker = EXStrike
Spindasher =Mrp7792-X
jakncoke = jak_trophy1
captive = captive
jbug617 = june8409
Nakazato = FFXI_Isamu
Greg = Greg
Lonestar = LonestarGA
Nightz = N1ghtz
Sanjuro = sanjurotsubaki
Eznark = thekranz
Buckethead = Wagszilla
ConradCervantes = ConradCervantes
Ripclawe = Ripclawez

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Add me to the list same psn name as GAF.

I ordered my PS4 on June 10th through Amazon. It won't show up till Monday, they completely fucked me over and a ton of people got the shaft in Florida based on the shipment thread.

They gave me some money (well credit) to try to appease me as if I was a stripper or something. I guess it worked. The whole ordeal was frustrating as hell as the first rep had no idea what the hell was going on.

jakncoke

Banned
I remember reading years ago that they just perm ban you if you collected something like 10-12 bans. Lunchbox has had 3 bans now in the last 2 months. With his priors he has to be close to that number if thats how they still do it that way.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm not an early adopter so sometime next year I will get that PS4/Xbone.

Unless I get extremely lucky and win a PS4 in December for the contest I won earlier this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom