• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
iLlMR7lPupSGs.png
Who the hell keeps letting Tim Ryan commentate Seattle games? Dude always exclusively fawns over and roots for the team playing against them.

talk extra shit on game day, just don't say you're going to kill and rape them or whatever you said last time that got you banned

Well wishing someone got hit by a bus full of leprosy was cool but wishing someone got cancer wasn't so I think you have to find that balance of absurdity. So what ill will and modes of transfer are so absurd they won't be taken seriously?

Helmet to Helmet of CTE? Too much media attention. Ban.
Mosquito of Malaria? Much more deadly but isn't the fad narrative right now so it's probably okay
Hurricane Katrina? Well Lunchbox showed us how that ends.
Cheesy Gordita Crunch of Heart Disease? Again, very deadly, but Lifelongs and Mods consider Fat Freeman fair game

I think I'm going with Meteorite of Chlamydia

Greg

Well wishing someone got hit by a bus full of leprosy was cool but wishing someone got cancer wasn't so I think you have to find that balance of absurdity. So what ill will and modes of transfer are so absurd they won't be taken seriously?

Helmet to Helmet of CTE? Too much media attention. Ban.
Mosquito of Malaria? Much more deadly but isn't the fad narrative right now so it's probably okay
Hurricane Katrina? Well Lunchbox showed us how that ends.
Cheesy Gordita Crunch of Heart Disease? Again, very deadly, but Lifelongs and Mods consider Fat Freeman fair game

I think I'm going with Meteorite of Chlamydia
I'm pretty sure that's the nickname for Gronk's spike

Then he should do Niner games and show off his expertise instead of bumbling like a total moron.

hey they let moose johnson do niners games so tough titties! i remember our game against seattle in 2008 when pwill ran back that 90 yard pick 60 and turning the run he's eluding a bunch of tackles and moose says "GIT EM! OOH GIT EM!" stfu you sorry ass cowboys biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch cant no one stop pwill!

KaYotiX

Banned
I hope everyone is ready for Nick Foles to throw 5 TD's with not INT's tomorrow to take the NFL record from peypey and have his name in Canton twice in one year.

He couldn't do it against a shit Packers Secondary so I doubt he does it all the rest of the year.

Also NBA2K14 will be my first basketball game since NBA live 95 lol. Looks fun, take the Spurs online and wreck all those heat lifelongs :)

squicken

And then there’s the sad case of Jackson. After spending his entire career with the Rams, who selected him in the first round of the 2004 draft, he parted for a chance at the Super Bowl with Atlanta.

But this season has been an unmitigated disaster for Jackson and the Falcons. Jackson has bee sidelined four weeks because of a hamstring injury he suffered while scoring his only TD of the season, on a pass reception against the Rams in Week 2.

He has 151 yards rushing on 47 carries this season, averaging just 3.2 yards per carry. In order to extend his streak of 1,000-yard seasons to nine, Jackson must average 121.3 yards over the final seven games of 2013.

“Running the ball is a group effort, it is not just one individual and it is not one unit,” Jackson told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “But over the years, I’ve taken pride in being consistent regardless of why things have not worked out. First things first, I refuse as a leader to point the finger at someone else before I point it at myself.”

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/foot...cle_ca468cdc-2085-5038-94c2-d2746b48644f.html

Pure SJAX

squicken

Didn't realize this, but even if the Texans win today, they'll be 5-11 in their last 16 games. I like Keenum, but of all people, A TV guy makes a good point about the way they responded to adversity

"The Band-Aid was ripped off and you found that there was a bigger wound than you though there really was," said CBS broadcaster Solomon Wilcots, who will announce Sunday's home game against Oakland and spent six years in the NFL as a cornerback. "What I mean by that is, everyone thought this was a really good team, including myself. But it only took a few injuries and the anomaly of a quarterback not playing as well.

"Good teams respond to that a little bit better than this one has. And they don't let it deteriorate to this point. … This is mostly from the neck up. "

---

He is pretty useless, I'd be shocked if he got good money at all

Over under $6m/yr ?

Milchjon

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 36m
From #NFLGameDay: #Patriots expect to activate RB Shane Vereen for Monday Night vs. #Panthers, barring a late change. Was on IR/to return

Yay.

Let's see who gets injured this time.

squicken

Yeah, sure, ok. Man is #5 in All-Purpose Yards, league wide. Also #5 in punt return yards per attempt, in addition to coming into his own as a WR.

I think he is basically a 25 year old Steve Smith hitting free agency. He's not quite as fast and I'm not saying he will have that career, but the guy is awesome in a low volume passing offense. He's both a vertical and run after the catch threat. I think he is going to be a great signing for someone. I hope he walks

squicken

So Pouncey was in the hospital with kidney issues but hopes to play? So if he is out? McKinnie and four dudes who are essentially street free agent tier? Tanny dead

Striker

I think he is basically a 25 year old Steve Smith hitting free agency. He's not quite as fast and I'm not saying he will have that career, but the guy is awesome in a low volume passing offense. He's both a vertical and run after the catch threat. I think he is going to be a great signing for someone. I hope he walks
Be curious who gets more between he and Hakeem Nicks. Nicks apparently, at one point, wanted $10M a year. No chance it happens after this season's he had, but he'll go somewhere for decent bucks I'm sure.

squicken

Be curious who gets more between he and Hakeem Nicks. Nicks apparently, at one point, wanted $10M a year. No chance it happens after this season's he had, but he'll go somewhere for decent bucks I'm sure.

I really like Tate. Guy is really physical. Blocks, wins jump balls, great on the boundary. He also only gets about 65 targets a year. I feel like I have seen Nicks' upside. For the same money, I'd pay Tate

Wrayfield

So Pouncey was in the hospital with kidney issues but hopes to play? So if he is out? McKinnie and four dudes who are essentially street free agent tier? Tanny dead

Meh, no excuses. Gotta play with who you got. Tanny needs to get rid of the ball a bit quicker and the playcalling needs to improve. You aren't going to fix o-line issues at this stage.

Btw, you all and your stupid avatar bets. I have to double-take everyone's post because they have some other teams colours on them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom