• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:jnc Holy shit at that coverage.

Harbro probably understands that Kaep isn't smart enough to get the concept of hot routes.

we had no business losing that game and the main reason we lost was coaching. kap had a shitty game but the coaches also did him no favors.

p.s.

if eric reid misses the saints game and craig dahl starts then the saints will break their own first down record

If they lose there might be a meltdown for a week, similar to how some reacted to losing to the Colts. Big deal. I can't speak for every Bronco fan, and neither can you.

What I can say is that from the very beginning of this season, I have always said, just get to the playoffs, be healthy and show up (assumes making it) in the playoffs win or lose. I don't care about divisional crowns (we piled those up the last two years what is it good for?), I don't care about stat records, I don't even care about home field advantage.

Just get there, and play your asses off. If it results in a Superbowl, great. If not, throw the season in the dumpster with all the other aborted seasons, and move on to the next one.

I do love how you act like we are afraid to lose a game or two. We've lost Superbowls, and badly, we lost in a gut-wrencher last year. Nobody enjoys it, but we still come back quarter after quarter, game after game, year after year supporting our team.

Even if the Broncos lose to the Chiefs in the next game, it doesn't define the season, nor does it end it (unless Peyton is injured obviously). But yeah man, go ahead and label it insecurities for all I care.

Taking a page out of your book we are the underdogs. The media might be selecting us, but according to you record trumps all 9-0 > 8-1. So if you have faith in your team, that should bring you solace as it did in the victory against the Bills. That should guide you against all these pesky Bronco fans projecting their insecurities.

In that one post you managed to encapsulate the insecurities I'm talking about perfectly. Wow.

Godslay

Banned
Well I'm rooting for you now that Miami is on fire and on full nuclear melt down.

Sounds like the meltdown is more of a blessing in disguise. You lose two okay linemen for a new GM potentially. Sucks that it had to happen the way it did, but in the Phins case maybe it was for the best?

Same thing with the McDaniels videotaping crap he tried to pull in Denver. Sucks that it went down that way, but it was better long term because it cleaned house from top to bottom.

i am actually a peypey fan and think he is a top 3 QB of all time even with the playoff failings. felt like the colts should have been the team of the decade but had some odd losses where maybe you could give peyton some blame but shit like caldwell calling a timeout for the jets when they had none is just one of many headscratchers throughout the years

Yeah. It's an interesting history for sure. Just have to hope for the best going forward. Personally, I want the Superbowls for Denver for selfish reasons, but as a football fan I would love to send Peyton off into the orange sunset a world champion. I think I would say that even if he played elsewhere (and assuming the Broncos weren't in contention).

In that one post you managed to encapsulate the insecurities I'm talking about perfectly. Wow.

Interpret whichever way you will, I can't control how you project yourself into what you read.

That was supposed to read rearview. Dammit!

Everyone trots out the playoff choker 9-11 stat, but fails to mention he's gone all the way. So I know he's capable of winning a Superbowl, which is good enough for me, and warrants my faith in him.

Some may argue bubububu Flacco, but fail to mention he played elite last year.
He beat Rex Grossman in the rain.

Admittedly last year's playoff loss was due TO YOUR STUPID SAFETY NOT PLAYING DEEP ENOUGH IN THE FINAL 30 FUCKING SECONDS OF AN OBVIOUS HAIL MARY SITUATION...

Shit. Sorry. Still fucking salty.

Last year's loss not Peyton's fault. He's still a choker until he's not... again.

Personally, an AFC championship that includes neither the Pats nor the Ravens will be considered a successful season.

Sounds like the meltdown is more of a blessing in disguise. You lose two okay linemen for a new GM potentially. Sucks that it had to happen the way it did, but in the Phins case maybe it was for the best?

Same thing with the McDaniels videotaping crap he tried to pull in Denver. Sucks that it went down that way, but it was better long term because it cleaned house from top to bottom.

Yeah. It's an interesting history for sure. Just have to hope for the best going forward. Personally, I want the Superbowls for Denver for selfish reasons, but as a football fan I would love to send Peyton off into the orange sunset a world champion. I think I would say that even if he played elsewhere (and assuming the Broncos weren't in contention).

Yeah I hope it's for the best, I just really really hope we didn't have to sacrifice Tannehill for the change, we'll see what happens.

And yeah that's why I'm rooting for the Broncos, I want to see Peyton go out on top with another ring to cement his legacy and hopefully you can stick it to mrs brady along the way lol

Dolphins are just one more example of a team that made big moves in free agency only to disappoint, I suppose. I really need to work on tempering my expectations before a season starts. I feel like Charlie Brown but I SWEAR I REALLY DO THINK LUCY ISN'T GOING TO MOVE THE BALL NEXT TIME.

Dolphins are just one more example of a team that made big moves in free agency only to disappoint, I suppose. I really need to work on tempering my expectations before a season starts. I feel like Charlie Brown but I SWEAR I REALLY DO THINK LUCY ISN'T GOING TO MOVE THE BALL NEXT TIME.

Don't fret, we'll be hyped and ready to go by August next year.

Godslay

Banned
He beat Rex Grossman in the rain.

Admittedly last year's playoff loss was due TO YOUR STUPID SAFETY NOT PLAYING DEEP ENOUGH IN THE FINAL 30 FUCKING SECONDS OF AN OBVIOUS HAIL MARY SITUATION...

Shit. Sorry. Still fucking salty.

Last year's loss not Peyton's fault. He's still a choker until he's not... again.

Personally, an AFC championship that includes neither the Pats nor the Ravens will be considered a successful season.

Yes, he did. He also beat a tough Bears defense and a good ST group. As far as the Ravens loss, I'm not salty anymore. I gave that up even before the first game this season. Bad loss, but it's history now.

fmt likes lady and the tramp

cause his QB is a bitch with tramp tattoos

We know you like Aladdin because you think you will rub some magic lamp, the genie will turn your broke ass into Prince Ali, and Princess Jasmine will take a magic carpet ride with you and live happily ever after.

This is reality. It doesn't end that way, wake up Lunchbox, wake up! You are in Michigan, just try to stay alive.

Yeah I hope it's for the best, I just really really hope we didn't have to sacrifice Tannehill for the change, we'll see what happens.

And yeah that's why I'm rooting for the Broncos, I want to see Peyton go out on top with another ring to cement his legacy and hopefully you can stick it to mrs brady along the way lol

Yeah, it would be cool to see.

rando14

We know you like Aladdin because you think you will rub some magic lamp, the genie will turn your broke ass into Prince Ali, and Princess Jasmine will take a magic carpet ride with you and live happily ever after.

This is reality. It doesn't end that way, wake up Lunchbox, wake up! You are in Michigan, just try to stay alive.

I'm not tryna be weird or nothing but I'd totally take a magic carpet ride with Princess Jasmine!!

This was the first time I really got to see Tannehill, and I have to ask: are you serious you want to keep him? His accuracy is horrible. So many open receivers that he missed. Was that just a bad game or is that his norm? And if it's his norm, why would you want to keep him? We've seen from Sanchize that terrible accuracy is not curable.

Draxal

we had no business losing that game and the main reason we lost was coaching. kap had a shitty game but the coaches also did him no favors.

p.s.

if eric reid misses the saints game and craig dahl starts then the saints will break their own first down record

Do you want Roman gone?

This was the first time I really got to see Tannehill, and I have to ask: are you serious you want to keep him? His accuracy is horrible. So many open receivers that he missed. Was that just a bad game or is that his norm? And if it's his norm, why would you want to keep him? We've seen from Sanchize that terrible accuracy is not curable.

That's not his norm, he's actually improved a lot from last year. Don't get me wrong though he still has work to do with his biggest issue being holding on to the ball to long/not using his feet and not anticipating receivers routes. After 13 years of crap Tannehill has so far shown more potential than any other QB we've had in that time. It might be the optimist in me looking for a future franchise QB after so long but I haven't given up on him.

Also the oline and lack of rushing game (2 yards yesterday....) are not doing him any favors...not to mention Wallace out on vacation somewhere.

Lunchbox

Banned

godslays fav is UP

cause his QB is a old guy with a broken back who got kicked out of his old home

Lol, if you are trying to start some Bronco Chiefs rivalry I think Hunter is the guy you want.

Not at all. I've gone on record saying I fully expect to lose at Denver. We'll be lucky if we split the series.

What's hilarious is everyone is picking the Broncos (correctly), and I mention how passive-aggressive folks at work are, and Godslay responds by saying the game doesn't matter and they're the underdogs.

Get that crap out of here. He already said this is going to be an easy game for them in the last thread. Don't hedge your bets now...stick with your guns. When you win, celebrate. On the off-hand you lose, you can't say the game doesn't matter.

bionic77

Alladin was originally a street rat who had a fantasy that he was rich as part of his unrealistic pursuit of tricking a hot chick into sleeping with him.

Sound familiar to anyone?

bionic77

Yeah but can you sleep at night with a clear mind knowing you defend criminals and cheat innocent people?
I cheat insurance companies.

Don't go near criminal stuff. Too much of a mind fuck.

And no I don't give a fuck about screwing over insurance companies and large corporations. The money goes to poors like you, minus my contingent fee agreement...

Lunchbox

Banned
Alladin was originally a street rat who had a fantasy that he was rich as part of his unrealistic pursuit of tricking a hot chick into sleeping with him.

Sound familiar to anyone?

aladdin never had a kawasaki ninja or apple stock

but the beast from beauty and the beast did lock a young college aged girl in his dungeon against her will, he had grey horns too

image.php

I cheat insurance companies.

Don't go near criminal stuff. Too much of a mind fuck.

And no I don't give a fuck about screwing over insurance companies and large corporations. The money goes to poors like you, minus my contingent fee agreement...

as all attorneys do! i was in a mediation last week with this doucher attorney who was looking for $15k for his client after a minor thing and then i said well that's weird that you're looking for that now because last month your demand was about $6k less and he said well i've had to do more work on it since so i have to be compensated! and i said bitch please we dont owe attorneys dick see you in court you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

bionic77

aladdin never had a kawasaki ninja or apple stock

but the beast from beauty in the beast did lock a young college aged girl away in his dungeon against her will

image.php
That bitch was trespassing!

Aladdin never had jack shit other then a dirty monkey. A lot like you! Ain't no water or apple trees in Detroit you lying biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

bionic77

as all attorneys do! i was in a mediation last week with this doucher attorney who was looking for $15k for his client after a minor thing and then i said well that's weird that you're looking for that now because last month your demand was about $6k less and he said well i've had to do more work on it since so i have to be compensated! and i said bitch please we dont owe attorneys dick see you in court you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
Lawyers gotta eat too.

And their wives need a big house and designer bags.

The system is at fault not me and my brothers!

Lawyers gotta eat too.

And their wives need a big house and designer bags.

The system is at fault not me and my brothers!

i would bet that 99% of the time these idiots who go to attorneys would make out with more money handling the claims themselves. more power to your bruvuh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom