• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Fox318

jbzyTi5cViJ2fn.png

We're moving on up!

Fuck this season. ;_;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYcqToQzzGY

Crisco

Banned
Man, I bet RG3 vs Kaepernick sounded like an exciting MNF game before the season started. Another dud with those two playing like crap.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL 1m

Breaking news from @MikeSilver: Seahawks' Browner facing suspension for PED violation

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Attn: ShaneB

http://vimeo.com/43635682#

Bit about the QB competition at Wisconsin in 2011.

- Didn't know that injury helped Wilson take the starting position, although it's clear it was tilting that way beforehand.

- Played as #16 in college, now plays as #3 in the NFL. 3:16. See Tebow? That's how you do it.

- Wilson is seen playing as the Saints in Madden, reads coverages similarly to the real thing. lol

- Wilson clearly picked up some of his favorite expressions at Wisconsin, or at least reinforced them.

Jtrizzy

No doubt. He's been a pleasant surprise since he's stepped foot on campus. Meeks is going to be great too once he gets his conditioning down.

What's the deal with Hicks? I've been too busy to watch any this season. I though he was the highest rated of the freshman.

NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL 1m

Breaking news from @MikeSilver: Seahawks' Browner facing suspension for PED violation

So NFL, what are you going to do about this? How many PED suspensions does this make for the Seahawks? Time to stop handing out individual suspensions and turn your attention to the organization as a whole.

ShaneB

- Didn't know that injury helped Wilson take the starting position, although it's clear it was tilting that way beforehand.

- Played as #16 in college, now plays as #3 in the NFL. 3:16. See Tebow? That's how you do it.

- Wilson is seen playing as the Saints in Madden, reads coverages similarly to the real thing. lol

- Wilson clearly picked up some of his favorite expressions at Wisconsin, or at least reinforced them.

Nice,will watch this tonight after the game.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
So NFL, what are you going to do about this? How many PED suspensions does this make for the Seahawks? Time to stop handing out individual suspensions and turn your attention to the organization as a whole.
Browner got suspended last year, so that makes one starter. The rest? Not so much.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Browner also happens to be the least important starter on the Seahawks secondary. He rounds it out, but it's much more the Thomas/Chancellor/Sherman show.

What hurts more is losing Thurmond to weed as he plays the slot.

JCizzle

The pharmacy operating up in Seattle is a far more egregious example of cheating than bounty or spy gate. I look forward to the asterisk that will be placed next to any past and future wins under their current regime.

Paches

The pharmacy operating up in Seattle is a far more egregious example of cheating than bounty or spy gate. I look forward to the asterisk that will be placed next to any past and future wins under their current regime.

At least none of our guys are in rehab, shooting people, or driving drunk in to people's houses.

Funnily enough, even all three of those things don't get you suspended!

cdyhybrid

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 53s
Spoke to a source with knowledge of Brandon Browner's status who said he did not have another positive test for PEDs ...

This leaking via the league's website is a bad look too...

Tamanon

Banned
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 53s
Spoke to a source with knowledge of Brandon Browner's status who said he did not have another positive test for PEDs ...

This leaking via the league's website is a bad look too...

Eh, we'll see "source with knowledge" could just be his agent.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I hate Rick Reilly. What a pompous douche.

Why is football under scrutiny as opposed to UFC, Boxing, Hockey etc.etc.

If you don`t like football why are you on a pregame football show taking a fat paycheck about those players you care so much about.

ShaneB

That was a great piece, and I definitely share his thoughts. edit: To elaborate, it's not that he's against football, he wants to love Football more knowing it can be safer.

fake edit: Football is not alone in the scrutiny. Hockey is under fire as well just as much.

Dragon

Banned

You forgot Tom O'Brien being a total tool too.

Top Bottom