• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Just because I wear my fur a certain way doesn't mean I'm asking for it you pervert.

I'm reporting you.

Damn son, I just wanna brush your fur and feed you milk and shit, maybe dress you up in a funny outfit and post pictures of you on the Internet.

Why you gotta act like this?

Fuck Thursday night games. If it weren't for the four day break (and divisional opponent) between games I'd be feeling good about the Saints' chances, but since that's not the case I think there's a great chance of us losing the game. Everyone knows at this point that this isn't the same team on the road as it is at home. Records don't mean shit on the field. The Falcons are burning garbage and have nothing left to play for other than try to fuck up the Saints shot at a division title.

Welker will play on Sunday?

We're fucked. Wonder how bad the boos will be, since they boo'ed Vinatieri (The first and only HOF kicker), they will probably boo the shit out of Wes.

Tamanon

Banned
I hate that I'm considered a mascot here.
ibiamzz059sOVN.gif

See!? It totally works!

cdyhybrid

Fuck Thursday night games. If it weren't for the four day break (and divisional opponent) between games I'd be feeling good about the Saints' chances, but since that's not the case I think there's a great chance of us losing the game. Everyone knows at this point that this isn't the same team on the road as it is at home. Records don't mean shit on the field. The Falcons are burning garbage and have nothing left to play for other than try to fuck up the Saints shot at a division title.

:jnc please, there is zero chance the Saints lose. The Falcons are really, really bad.

Can't wait until tonight, is Roddy 100%?

Also lol @ RBH with the lighters. Dude you have no dick left, you just setting fire to your thighs now.

:jnc please, there is zero chance the Saints lose. The Falcons are really, really bad.

I'm bracing myself for disappointment. But really, I'm not feeling so hot about this game. Our offense either comes to play or it doesn't. At least the Falcons haven't shown any signs of a running game this season. Our pass D is pretty solid, but who cares because its Matt Ryan on the other side.

Fantomex

2013 Ford Focus Titanium?

Yes sir. I must say. When it was time to test drive everything in the market, Civic, Accord, Optima, Mazda 3, Dodge Dart and Hyundai, it wasn't even close. The driving experience and bang for buck was clear as day for me. I must of spent 30 hours researching vehicles before deciding on a Ford. Up until last year, I thought Ford vehicles were absolute garbage. But once the European models made it over here, they really are starting to change opinions. All those old Ford Focus jokes are not relevant anymore.

Whaaat, how'd you get it early?

Have fun, buddy!

Thanks Brother! This guy near my work has a mom and pop videogame store. He sells videogames 1 or 2 days before the official release date.

I'm bracing myself for disappointment. But really, I'm not feeling so hot about this game. Our offense either comes to play or it doesn't. At least the Falcons haven't shown any signs of a running game this season. Our pass D is pretty solid, but who cares because its Matt Ryan on the other side.

The team is decimated, and whoever is still standing has given up on the season and are playing on the clock. The Falcons suck. The Saints might put up 100+ on us tonight.

Where's the picture of Belichick after the MNF loss in which he looks exactly like Goldust? Someone made that remark in the Week 11 thread, and I can't find the photo.

EDIT:

Wtn5p7d.png

Goldust is the head coach of the New England Patriots. My reality has been shattered.

Top Bottom