• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Spinluck

I just arranged to buy a ps4 from a friend so looks like Ill have one way ahead of when I expected to buy one.

Sweet. A quick launch guide based off my experience so far!:

Resogun is the best launch game imo. So much addicting fun, great co-op too.

Contrast is unique but may bore you (I personally like it, great atmosphere).

2k is great, bar a few problems. Best sport game available this launch with FIFA probably close behind.

BF4 runs and plays amazingly. But most of the maps suck. And I don't find it fun to play without friends. Single player gets boring after a while, but it's a good showcase for the game.

Killzone looks amazing. What I've played from the single player was pretty dull. But man the multiplayer, steals the show, I like it better with Battlefield 4s.

That's all I've played. I plan on picking up Lego Marvel this weekend cause the PS3 demo was fun as hell and it's a great couch co-op. I heard it's great on PS4 so why not?

Pretty jealous.

Also, both the Dutch and the Germans failed their respective consoles. Never thought there'd be a day where Germans created something that was as much form over function as Ryse.

Hate_c7a27f_1660434.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
2nd page? Awww hell naaah!

Anyways gentlemen let us begin our discussions about the Xbone, the new Zelda game and if there's time we can talk about football.

As for me very tempted to buy that Zelda game. I haven't played many of them and I've only passed Link's Awakening but this looks good.

Dragon

Banned

Anyways gentlemen let us begin our discussions about the Xbone, the new Zelda game and if there's time we can talk about football.

As for me very tempted to buy that Zelda game. I haven't played many of them and I've only passed Link's Awakening but this looks good.

If I didn't already have a backlog the size of New Jersey I'd be VERY tempted to pick it up. Especially considering I never played the original Link to the Past (don't hate bros). Never had an SNES.

I have to stop myself from trying to get an Xbone.

Milchjon

Gonna go out and check out the Xbone now. Would be hella dumb to buy one now though, as I'm financially impaired.

I'm thinking about abusing the Amazon return policy to play with it for a bit...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My backlog is just stupid right now, I don't think I'll ever finish up all these games.

Off the top of my head:

Mass Effect 2 & 3
Dragon Age 1 & 2
Alan Wake
Fallout 3 and New Vegas
Skyrim
GTA5
Demon's Souls

Plus a ton of DS games as well. :(

Only plus is I got most of these games for dirt cheap and only impulse buy a few on day 1.

My backlog is just stupid right now, I don't think I'll ever finish up all these games.

Off the top of my head:

Mass Effect 2 & 3
Dragon Age 1 & 2
Alan Wake
Fallout 3 and New Vegas
Skyrim
GTA5
Demon's Souls

Plus a ton of DS games as well. :(

Only plus is I got most of these games for dirt cheap and only impulse buy a few on day 1.

I still have about 8 games I haven't opened from last year's Boxing Day.

The Sunday night game in week 14 is Falcon's vs Packers. That's most likely gonna get bumped out. Holding out hope that the Lions vs. Eagles game gets flexed into it but it's probably gonna be Panthers vs Saints.

Dragon

Banned
Sanchez will start somewhere next year. If the Texans were smart they would start him next year.

When you say start somewhere you mean fill in for a team that lost two QBs to injury right? You can't possibly think he has the talent to succeed on an NFL team can you? You've seen it first hand for years!

Dragon

Banned
Office bought an Xbox One for work reasons. Tried the voice commands. 3 out of 10 worked for me. And going through the UI with the controller can be pretty painful. Killer Instinct looks fun as hell though.

Greg

Office bought an Xbox One for work reasons. Tried the voice commands. 3 out of 10 worked for me. And going through the UI with the controller can be pretty painful. Killer Instinct looks fun as hell though.
I don't think "XBOX, FUCK YOU" is a valid command

Top Bottom