• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Zoctan

The Buttfumble has taken its toll... Sanchez, a year later.

BZsnp1GCIAE6s5q.jpg

Just an embarrassment to New York sports.

Awesome buttfumble notes from it's Wikipedia Article:

The TV cameras found Rex Ryan on the sideline exclaiming, "Un-fucking-believable!"[9] Some Jets fans left MetLife Stadium; others booed and chanted for backup quarterback Tim Tebow to take over.[23] By the two-minute warning before half time, the score was 35–0, and the stadium loudspeakers played "It Ain't Over 'til It's Over".[24] Fireman Ed left the game before halftime, and he would retire his role as the team's unofficial mascot following the game.

On Brandon Moore said:
Facing forward, Moore could not see Sanchez miss the handoff, but he recalls that "You could feel it, you knew something wasn't right."[14] When the fumble occurred, Moore was not aware that his buttocks had caused it; he learned of his role only after the game.[15] When asked about the play, Moore answered, "Why do I need to talk about that? I don't understand why y’all keep asking about that play. ... I think it was a miscue with the handoff."

When asked if he found the play amusing, Moore answered, "No."

A quote by Sanchize said:
"It's embarrassing. You screw up the play and I'm trying to do the right thing. It's not like I'm trying to force something. I start to slide and I slide in the worst spot I possibly could—right into Brandon Moore. I guess (I was) more stunned than anything. Just like a car accident. I was like, 'Whoa. What just happened?' Then, the ball's gone. It was weird."

Butt Fumble Fun Facts

On September 6, 2013, ESPN retired the butt fumble from "Worst of the Worst" after going undefeated for 40 weeks.

Sanchez ran into Moore at a force equivalent to 1300 lbs, which is more than ten times the force (125 lbs) to cause a fumble.

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 2m
Pats OT Marcus Cannon fined $15,750 for his leg whip on Panthers DE Charles Johnson, league announces.

Good to see evil punished

Also Steve Smith actually joined Twitter today (for real this time):
https://twitter.com/89SteveSmith

Just going off of his first tweet, it doesn't seem like he will be a prolific tweeter.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Kyle Williams goes to IR with ACL tear:

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Wide receiver Kyle Williams has been placed on injured reserve by Kansas City with a torn knee ligament.

Williams tweeted about the injury Friday morning just after the team announced it signed receiver Chad Hall to the 53-man roster and placed Williams on IR.

Williams played in 39 games with nine starts in more than three NFL seasons with San Francisco and Kansas City. His only appearance for the Chiefs came in last week's loss to Denver.

It is the second time he has been sidelined with a torn ACL.

Hall has played in 22 games in just over two NFL seasons with the Chiefs and Eagles. He was claimed off waivers on Sept. 1 from the 49ers and played in seven games with Kansas City, making one catch for 9 yards. Hall also returns kicks.

Tabris

A little chubby, and kind of cross eyed.

Would only smang if drunk.

I think every single person that says "would only bang if X" or the equivalent of "sharp knees" needs to post a picture of themselves. Because honestly, your avatar (sorry for prejudice on anime fans) makes me think it may be like the "sharp knees" image situation.

cdyhybrid

I'd let that Saints cheerleader buy me a diner and then we'd snuggle up on the couch and drink hot chocolate and break down the Seahawks' win over the Vikings.

Miguel

Someone find me something to buy at CostCo for 200 bucks. I forgot I got a 200 dollar gift card when I signed up for DirecTV. (I was signing up anyway and searched for a deal and that popped up)

Thoughts?

Milchjon

http://instagram.com/itslavishbitch

Lunchbox's instagram account discovered

I seem to remember a whole thread on this dude several months ago.

I think every single person that says "would only bang if X" or the equivalent of "sharp knees" needs to post a picture of themselves. Because honestly, your avatar (sorry for prejudice on anime fans) makes me think it may be like the "sharp knees" image situation.

I'm sure he was dead serious.

Crisco

Banned
Joe Person ‏@josephperson 2m
Pats OT Marcus Cannon fined $15,750 for his leg whip on Panthers DE Charles Johnson, league announces.

Good to see evil punished

Also Steve Smith actually joined Twitter today (for real this time):
https://twitter.com/89SteveSmith

Just going off of his first tweet, it doesn't seem like he will be a prolific tweeter.

That's it? Should have been suspended, I'd leg whip all day long as an offensive lineman if that's all it cost. Defensive players get no respect from the league.

ShaneB

Someone find me something to buy at CostCo for 200 bucks. I forgot I got a 200 dollar gift card when I signed up for DirecTV. (I was signing up anyway and searched for a deal and that popped up)

Thoughts?

Groceries. Meat products, Peanut Butter!

Etc.

MechDX

Ok some actual NFL talk:

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 2h
"Since you call the plays, Andre's 10 catches away from tying Marvin Harrison as the fastest to 900," McClain says to Kubiak. #Texans

Put this into perspective:

Harrison had Manning

Dre had Carr, Rosenfels and Schuab.

Non football talk: Still haven't decided what to do with my Xbone.

It's worth noting that a certain someone was not fined for his profane outburst at the referees after the conclusion of his game this week.

That certain someone's name rhymes with Hammy Lady

Miguel

Top Bottom