• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Milchjon

Are you guys sure Ez got banned for the DR3 thread?

I mean, you have to assume a lot of malice to interpret that in a way to be bannable.

Bowser

BZaTQQZCUAAzU7I.png:large

Look at this classy motherfucker.

effzee

I think we have to know the dynamics of that team. Did Snyder mandate that trade? Is RG3 above the coach when it comes to Snyder's ear? Not that it is unusual. Stars often have more pull than the coach. But it will matter as far as who will want that job if they fire Shanny

Skip said as much this morning. Wait might have been Stephen A.

One of the two basically said they have it from a very good source from within the organization that Shanahan wanted to stay put and if anything draft Tannehil. Snyder forced the trade and wanted RG3 all the way. They did add that after the pick and the great rookie season, Shanahan was all on board. Wasn't an issue but now that things are falling apart, will be easy for RG3 to angle for a new coach if Snyder pulls the plug.

One of the two basically said they have it from a very good source from within the organization that Shanahan wanted to stay put and if anything draft Tannehil. Snyder forced the trade and wanted RG3 all the way. They did add that after the pick and the great rookie season, Shanahan was all on board. Wasn't an issue but now that things are falling apart, will be easy for RG3 to angle for a new coach if Snyder pulls the plug.

Stephen A was the one who brought that up. Said that Shanny, essentially, wanted Cousins to be the starter, and was his guy besides RGIII. Obviously management had a different plan, but still managed to get his guy later on.

squicken

Just 6 more dysfunctional games and they can do what they want. Pretty sure McNair told Kubiak he could never play Schoob again. Wonder if Shanny would be free to sit a healthy RG3?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
My thoughts on Steelers v. Lions:

I wanted us to win so we could be in contention with the Saints and Hawks for a first round bye. That most likely will not happen now.

I never once thought it was going to be a easy game. We had an emotional victory over a rival then had to go on the road against a pissed off Steelers team. Not only that but a pissed off Rapistberger. People have been questioning him with the trade rumors, and I knew he would show up.

Despite that we should`ve won. Stafford and the offense had an amazing 2nd quarter but could not keep it up in the second half. Stafford brought us back from a 14-0 Steeler lead and we just couldn`t maintain on every side of the ball.

The dropped passes are destroying us. Even on the first drive on a 4th and 3, Stafford throws a perfect pass to Megatron on a quick slant and he dropped it. This is probably due to the weather, but still, come the fuck on you need to make those catches.

As for Bush getting benched for a little I have to agree. Look at this screen play against the Bears where he has an easy TD but drops it even though the ball was placed perfectly:

13766796-mmmain.jpg

Bush needs to be saved for indoor games, he plays mediocre when playing with weather conditions. You can`t drop easy passes like that, its inexcusable.

Good game Steelers GAF but it wasn`t our day. Ben`s resurgance with horrible weather on the road was not a good situation for us.

No need to panic for Lions fans we still have a home playoff game as of right now. But the.Bucs are causing problems and if they win we`re in trouble.

Narag

those comments

Dalton Van Schoyck · DeForest Area High School
Why are you putting the Raiders in the playoffs?

Norg Borg · Top Commenter · Xbox Uni
cuz after seeing there rookie Q they will catch fire they have a chance to be KC and CHargers why not

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
EZ didnt get a perm, right? Anyone have a link to the thread?

If its a short ban no big deal, but if its long we need EZ for the simple fact that Lions fams will troll the shit out of him the next 10 years.,EZ is part of the NFLGAF family, we can`t have him banned to long.

Plus we have our annual Thanksgiving Lions v. Packers game. I need EZ to remind him that the next decade of NFC North football will be dominated by the Lions.

Oh yeah.

Wait you're a Packer fan. What do you know of playoffs.

Yes, because they didn't just collect their thirteenth world championship nearly three years ago. While our title run was fueled by hatred of cancer patients and HGH
as of yet unproven
, the Pats' were fueled by spying and other underhanded methods, spitting on their namesake in the process. No wonder Putin felt compelled to help himself to Kraft's ring, his methodology is well-aligned with theirs!

Seda

It's weird seeing the ESPN's machine project the Bears to get in based on Offensive Rank, but not Defensive Rank.

Still not used to having an all around terrible defense.

Seda

re: Eznark

He'll be back, but not all too soon.

It wasn't the Dead Rising thread.

I wasn't the one who banned him.

Top Bottom