• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Afrikan

jppzQR4nZO7g4.jpg

This game against the Pats is gonna be real interesting. I think we'll lose, NE will be ANGRY and ready to take out their anger on us

Afrikan

49ers only play the Cards from that list who are going for the wildcard.

the rest of the teams play each other. Chicago has a tough schedule to end the season.

it's going to be an entertaining end to the season. (for neutral football fans) Stressful for the rest of us.

Fuck you kap you sorry ass biiiiiiiiiiitch!

And fuck that fat bitch Greg roman even more. It's almost worth it to lose out and have him fired. Then we trade back for my boy Tolzien. HE'LL know what to do

Milchjon

I'm just trying to pull a Godslay and not sound super arrogant about the next opponent

:p

Also, it 7:30 AM, been up since 2:40, class only starts in two hours, so I'll just list NFL teams by Facebook likes (rounded up/down as I please):

Dallas Cowboys - 5.7 Million
Pittsburgh Steelers - 5 Million
NE Patriots - 4.2 Million
GB Packers - 3.6 Million
NO Saints - 3.1 Million
Chicago Bears - 2.9 Million
NY Giants - 2.8 Million
Philadelphia Eagles - 2.2 Million
SF 49ers - 2.1 Million
Oakland Raiders - 2 Million
Denver Broncos - 1.8 Million
Indianapolis Colts - 1.8 Million
Baltimore Ravens - 1.6 Million
New York Jets - 1.5 Million
Minnesota Vikings - 1.5 Million
Miami Dolphins - 1.4 Million
San Diego Chargers - 1.3 Million
Washington Redskins - 1.2 Million
Atlanta Falcons - 1.2 Million
Seattle Seahawks - 1.1 Million
Houston Texans - 1.1 Million
Detroit Lions - 1 Million
KC Chiefs - 829K
Cincinnati Bengals - 737K
Cleveland Browns - 697K
Carolina Panthers - 677K
Arizona Cardianls - 633K
TB Buccaneers - 602K
Tennessee Titans - 581K
Buffalo Bills - 479K
St. Louis Rams - 451K
Jacksonville Jaguars - 340K

Also, it 7:30 AM, been up since 2:40, class only starts in two hours, so I'll just list NFL teams by Facebook likes (rounded up/down as I please):

GB Packers - 3.6 Million
NO Saints - 3.1 Million
NY Giants - 2.8 Million
SF 49ers - 2.1 Million
KC Chiefs - 829K
Cleveland Browns - 697K
Arizona Cardianls - 633K
TB Buccaneers - 602K
Tennessee Titans - 581K
Buffalo Bills - 479K
St. Louis Rams - 451K

Nobody likes the Panthers. :(

Milchjon

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 6m
Defensive pass interference would have put the Pats on the 1, where they've scored TDs on just 5 of 17 plays this season.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 4m
The Patriots' 29.4 TD percentage on plays from the 1 is the fourth worst in the NFL this season.

Meh. Tom Brady Quarterback sneak to win the game.

Oh God, would've been glorious if Tom had won against Cam by a rushing touchdown.

tOhOQJB.gif

Nobody likes the Panthers. :(

Well, that's where the 2:40AM thing comes into play. Probably missed another team too. Fixed, though.

EZ getting banned is the turning point. We got this. Tolzien to lead the Packer to two consecutive divisional wins, and then A-Rodge comes back with a titanium-reinforced collarbone to finish the ten game winning streak off in style.

Also, I found my lucky Packers glass tonight.

cashman

Banned

GB Packers - 3.6 Million
NO Saints - 3.1 Million
NY Giants - 2.8 Million
SF 49ers - 2.1 Million
KC Chiefs - 829K
Cleveland Browns - 697K
Carolina Panthers - 677K
Arizona Cardianls - 633K
TB Buccaneers - 602K
Tennessee Titans - 581K
Buffalo Bills - 479K
St. Louis Rams - 451K

Not enough likes for America's Team™

Tabris

Broncos are out Rahim Moore, Champ Bailey, Ryan Clady, Wes Welker (potentially), Julius Thomas (potentially) to name a few. Let's not forget Peyton Manning has two bad ankles.

I knew you guys would start excusing out already :p So do you want to use refs or injuries for this upcoming week?

Bread

Banned
Broncos are out Rahim Moore, Champ Bailey, Ryan Clady, Wes Welker (potentially), Julius Thomas (potentially) to name a few. Let's not forget Peyton Manning has two bad ankles.

I knew you guys would start excusing out already :p So do you want to use refs or injuries for this upcoming week?
Well it seems like you have your excuses ready, so who cares?

KaYotiX

Banned
If Green Bay doesn't win this week ill be one depressed fan......

Tolzien looks good in flashes, I hope we stick with him because I think the talent is there. Really hope he can control those turnovers though. Running game needs to crank back up, last week was horrid. Then again they really didn't have to worry about the passing game.

Edit: Oh yeah, McCarthy needs to get his head out of his ass, he can be so smart sometimes then a god damn fool the next.

Wrayfield

No big deal for the Pats. Dolphins and Jets will each take away one game from each other and aren't good enough to challenge for the division. Kinda curious how Dolphins D will handle CamCam. Though at this stage, I look at them in a detached way like a BBC documentary about mammals narrated by Attenborough. He should totally narrate an NFL Film about every team with an animal name.

cajunator

Banned
Thur
New Orleans

SUN
Cleveland
Detroit
Green Bay
Kansas City
Chicago
Carolina
NY Jets
Houston
Tennessee
Indianapolis
NY Giants
New England

MON,
San Francisco

The Patriots tears are amazing. Call was blatantly bad of course, but the fact that the Patriots were on the receiving end of a shitty call feels like karma to me. The only shame is that the Panthers won and they're almost as unlikeable anyway.

Packers season comes down to the next two games. We need our defense to show up with a semi competent performance or we're fucked.
EZ getting banned is the turning point. We got this. Tolzien to lead the Packer to two consecutive divisional wins, and then A-Rodge comes back with a titanium-reinforced collarbone to finish the ten game winning streak off in style.

Also, I found my lucky Packers glass tonight.
I like the cut of your jib.

Top Bottom