• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

jakncoke

Banned
Not that anyone cares about little old me, but Chan is what drove me away from these threads. Its a nice respite whenever he is gone.

How can you let him get your panties in such a bunch that'd it'd make you leave. I'd understand if his stupidity was directed towards you but I dont recall it ever. Also he isnt gone he just lives under the radar of news names ;) Guess you gotta leave the thread again ;)

Kraft money flag pick u--oh wait that doesnt make sense

really tired of hearing this

What was that? Refs can't hear you with all these dollar bills!
money-ear.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
How can you let him get your panties in such a bunch that'd it'd make you leave. I'd understand if his stupidity was directed towards you but I dont recall it ever. Also he isnt gone he just lives under the radar of news names ;) Guess you gotta leave the thread again ;)
Don't cover your own anxiety by getting on other people's case!

Just be chill. Ice up, son.

bionic77

My thoughts on Steelers v. Lions:

I wanted us to win so we could be in contention with the Saints and Hawks for a first round bye. That most likely will not happen now.

I never once thought it was going to be a easy game. We had an emotional victory over a rival then had to go on the road against a pissed off Steelers team. Not only that but a pissed off Rapistberger. People have been questioning him with the trade rumors, and I knew he would show up.

Despite that we should`ve won. Stafford and the offense had an amazing 2nd quarter but could not keep it up in the second half. Stafford brought us back from a 14-0 Steeler lead and we just couldn`t maintain on every side of the ball.

The dropped passes are destroying us. Even on the first drive on a 4th and 3, Stafford throws a perfect pass to Megatron on a quick slant and he dropped it. This is probably due to the weather, but still, come the fuck on you need to make those catches.

As for Bush getting benched for a little I have to agree. Look at this screen play against the Bears where he has an easy TD but drops it even though the ball was placed perfectly:

13766796-mmmain.jpg

Bush needs to be saved for indoor games, he plays mediocre when playing with weather conditions. You can`t drop easy passes like that, its inexcusable.

Good game Steelers GAF but it wasn`t our day. Ben`s resurgance with horrible weather on the road was not a good situation for us.

No need to panic for Lions fans we still have a home playoff game as of right now. But the.Bucs are causing problems and if they win we`re in trouble.
It's disgraceful losing to the Steelers. Two things were especially bad. With an average defense you should have 8 sacks when Ben passes that many times. Lions had one. That's horrible against our line.

Secondly no one should get shut out by our defense. And your team was for 3 quarters.

Either your team choked or they suck. You know them better so I will let you decide which it is.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
My thoughts on Steelers v. Lions:

I wanted us to win so we could be in contention with the Saints and Hawks for a first round bye.
:kas

Actually, your best bet was Carolina usurping the NFC South and then contending with THEM for the bye. After all, it's entirely possible that the Saints end up with 4-6 losses(only home games left are Panthers and Bucs), while Carolina might finish with only 3-4.

jakncoke

Banned
Tu ne parles pas Français?

If you had gta 5 on ps3 id attach 5 sticky bomb and blow you up then go to twitter and bitch at rockstar for only allowing me to attach 5 to you

edit;

Un sac de Dick pour vous tous les gens. Si cela n'a pas de sens en français, faute traduction google

Milchjon

Dammit squicken, stop using avatars that others have used before. Now you're Agent Icebeezy or something. It's very confusiiiiiiing

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I'm not complaining about the call. I'm making up a fictional scenario where people would be more upset about one outcome over another. Pay attention!

I wasn't talking to you specifically! Moreso LevelNth. Don't assume every post after yours is a directed reply.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Are those playoff prediction sites up now? Can I pump in the Browns and see how they can make the playoffs?

He never said anything to me directly and it wasn't that he offended me personally or anything. I understand fun banter but I dunno, the conversations that went on just weren't my cup of tea I guess.

Anyway, back to my football fed depression. Unfortunately I don't like our chances in this game.

squicken

If the Lions win their division and win their first round game, but lose in the division round, will Schwartz keep his job?

jmdajr

Man fucking Houston. Went from being possibly the 3rd/4th best team in the AFC, to the second worst.

After next week might be undisputed-ly the worst.

Top Bottom