• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I am not much of a Nintendo fan either like Dutch. Bought the wii , but that was a mistake. Have to back up Dutch's honesty.

gkDsZMx.gif

You hating something is as predictable as RBH lighting his penis on fire. Dutch, on the other hand, used to be a nice, carefree fellow. His turn to the dark side is now complete.

squicken

This Jets book is so good. It's everything you don't see on Hard Knocks. Follows the 2011 team. Can't put it down

Collision Low Crossers: A Year Inside the Turbulent World of NFL Football by Nicholas Dawidoff

Milchjon

Dunno what you Americans are doing to your pretzel buns, but a real deal German pretzel bun should never come anywhere near a burger. It's way too dense.

Also, why is it even called pretzel bun. Pretzel refers to the shape, not the lye.

Dunno what you Americans are doing to your pretzel buns, but a real deal German pretzel bun should never come anywhere near a burger. It's way too dense.

Also, why is it even called pretzel bun. Pretzel refers to the shape, not the lye.
This is America where the earth is 6000 years old,

cdyhybrid

Are you implying that there is a limit on how big a meal should be?

One more day of work and then I'm going out with this chick to see Best Man Holiday. I actually want to see this movie so going with this chick is a good cover. she's an Eagles fan and the Lions play them in two weeks. Interesting indeed

rando14

In 7 hours I will be home playing a bit of mario 3d world. Its so groovy.
By the way what matchups this week are good?

Broncos - Pats is the biggest
Carolina - Miami (could be a trap game, I'm interested)
i also think Arizona - Indy might be good but who knows

Spinluck

3D World is as good as I thought it would be.

4 players is chaotic as fuck though. I feel like it was made to be a 1-2 payer game at times. Still though, it was crazy fun either way. The imagination in these games always amazes me.

squicken

The Jets defensive coaches called Matthew Stafford "Fine China" as they watched his film b/c he had been injured his first two years

Narag

The Jets defensive coaches called Matthew Stafford "Fine China" as they watched his film b/c he had been injured his first two years

Still surprised he's managed to generally avoid injury since. really thought he'd end up injury prone and out in a few years.

Haha just saw some of the Ps4 streaming stuff, awesome.
Edit: I got on to some girls twitch of her playing a game, and first comment I see is "can I see your feet?"

squicken

Still surprised he's managed to generally avoid injury since. really thought he'd end up injury prone and out in a few years.

NFL careers are so short, I think it's almost impossible to say if a guy is injury prone, definitively. Obviously there are exceptions. But two fluky injuries don't really make a guy injury prone.

Narag

NFL careers are so short, I think it's almost impossible to say if a guy is injury prone, definitively. Obviously there are exceptions. But two fluky injuries don't really make a guy injury prone.

Need a system where we can measure injury proneness in units of Bob Sanders.

Greg

That's because you only play hotshots golf and pinball fx2.
touche

seriously though, there's a guy arguing that a game shouldn't include a feature that makes the game better for everyone because the system in place now works most of the time for most of the people

at least here I know when someone is trolling

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Need a system where we can measure injury proneness in units of Bob Sanders.
Jesse Williams maxes this scale. Injures his knee with a degenerative condition fresh off the draft in training camp and now his NFL career is likely over.

*sigh*

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
touche

seriously though, there's a guy arguing that a game shouldn't include a feature that makes the game better for everyone because the system in place now works most of the time for most of the people
cj_iwakura is a stooge like that.

Top Bottom