• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

squicken

Fatford - 0.000001/10 Bob Sanders

Is that too high? He's only missed 23% of his possible games.[/SPOILR]
But it 's like Welker, AP and Griffin. All had knee injuries, they just had them in the last game of the year. That doesn't make them more durable than Geno Atkins, just luckier

btw, in the book, Rex's favorite defenders in the 2011 draft were Watt and Quinn. He nailed that one

Tabris

Every Mario game looks and feels the same.

Most overrated game series ever.

We may vehemently disagree on everything football and hockey, but I agree with this. But I am also in franchise fatigue mode, so for those that aren't, I can see why they still love them (as I did up until NSMB-ish).

We may vehemently disagree on everything football and hockey, but I agree with this. But I am also in franchise fatigue mode, so for those that aren't, I can see why they still love them (as I did up until NSMB-ish).

IvrG13M.gif

;)

Konka

Banned
You know...GAF really likes to make fun of the big bang theory and talk about how bad it is but then I see a thread like "Joker is the iconic villain of DC comics, what about Marvel?" and I find myself reading comments like

They don't need one because they have an abundance of great villains compared to the sparse DC universe (aside from the Batman rogue's gallery)

But it would be Doctor Doom and Magneto as the top two

As if they were straight from that show.

Sorry, I'm new to NFL OT, is it generally accepted that the Packers will win the Super Bowl here? And that Aaron Rodgers is our Lord and Shepard?

Because if not, then I have to spread the word of faith.

Greg

Sorry, I'm new to NFL OT, is it generally accepted that the Packers will win the Super Bowl here? And that Aaron Rodgers is our Lord and Shepard?

replace Aaron Rodgers with Matt HoFlynn and you're 100% correct!

Narag

I'll be surprised if Rodgers ever plays another snap again.

effzee

Local Philly writer wrote about how Vick and Foles are really good friends on and off the field. And how Vick on his weekly radio spot said that "you can't pull Foles out of the starting line up when he is playing so well...wouldn't make sense". Vick went on to say that yeah he wants to play and start but it doesn't make sense for the team and he won't be a distraction or demand to play.

He tweeted about it so I replied saying how the local media must be upset because they must be dying for a conflict, strife, and some feud between the two so they can continue writing Vick v Foles like they have been since before OTAs. Now he is acting like oblivious as if the writers never fueled any of the questions, controversy, or the debate. Every press conference begins with a question about the QB. All the articles are the #s, snap counts, first team practices, and what have you.

Fucking sports journalism man. Garbage.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Local Philly writer wrote about how Vick and Foles are really good friends on and off the field. And how Vick on his weekly radio spot said that "you can't pull Foles out of the starting line up when he is playing so well...wouldn't make sense". Vick went on to say that yeah he wants to play and start but it doesn't make sense for the team and he won't be a distraction or demand to play.

He tweeted about it so I replied saying how the local media must be upset because they must be dying for a conflict, strife, and some feud between the two so they can continue writing Vick v Foles like they have been since before OTAs. Now he is acting like oblivious as if the writers never fueled any of the questions, controversy, or the debate. Every press conference begins with a question about the QB. All the articles are the #s, snap counts, first team practices, and what have you.

Fucking sports journalism man. Garbage.

I know that feel from here in Toronto. Our hockey coverage is ridiculous yet the media always wants to say "it's not so bad here in Toronto".

BULLSHIT!

It really is. I've played about 3 hours last night and it is so good. I love the wall merge, and the dungeons really feel both horizontal and vertical when exploring. Everything just feels right.

Yup, the dungeons are designed very well and avoid tedium, which you couldn't say about the last couple portable Zeldas. This game is also one of the few I'll turn the 3D slider up to play. I'm at work now and all I wanna do is go home and play more.

Going to the Zelda concert tonight in Milwaukee. Since I'm a StreetPass whore now, I'm hoping I'll get a few dozen tags.

Godslay

Banned
Yup, the dungeons are designed very well and avoid tedium, which you couldn't say about the last couple portable Zeldas. This game is also one of the few I'll turn the 3D slider up to play. I'm at work now and all I wanna do is go home and play more.

Going to the Zelda concert tonight in Milwaukee. Since I'm a StreetPass whore now, I'm hoping I'll get a few dozen tags.

Yeah it has more depth in 3D than most games, really nice touch. The dungeons have been great so far.

Concert sounds great. Might get some shadow Links in your world with street pass.

Yeah, it's futile. Can't read an OT without some type of console warrior stinking up the thread. Gaming side is really a piece of shit right now.

Yeah I hate that 2 awesome consoles just launched and yet I cant read any threads about one of them without these awful pieces of shit just doing everything they can to ruin the threads. I used to get all my gaming news from gaf but now I go to other sites. If not for the sports threads there would be no reason to stay here.

Yeah I hate that 2 awesome consoles just launched and yet I cant read any threads about one of them without these awful pieces of shit just doing everything they can to ruin the threads. I used to get all my gaming news from gaf but now I go to other sites. If not for the sports threads there would be no reason to stay here.

yeah it sucks, now I just scroll the subject for any big news but im staying away from the actual threads, it's so bad now.

I wonder if Russel would be willing to play tackle or guard...

Top Bottom