• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

RBH

Remaining Thursday Night Football schedule:

i44x5X1yQJ5uR.png

Remaining Sunday Night Football schedule (subject to flex):

iKfnC3ieLuLYy.png

Remaining Monday Night Football schedule:

iXQzybm2Vno4x.png

I know you guys are all pretty pumped for those Falcons games.
emo-emot-smug.gif

Bowser

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 7m
.@MikeSilver says at Baylor, coaches didn’t put RGIII’s bad plays up on the board. Sources say he asked for the same with Redskins. No dice.

l-o-fucking-l

To be clear Walter Thurmond was suspended with breaking the substance abuse policy for taking NON-Peds drugs. Quit with the seahawks cheater talk. NFL.com got it wrong. It was probably Marijuana

Gameday baby! Go rams!

And as a reminder we are going to have a bunch of tattletale lifelongs and driveby modding until after the games so keep your shit talking under control so you don't end up like Ez and Chan!

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 7m
.@MikeSilver says at Baylor, coaches didn’t put RGIII’s bad plays up on the board. Sources say he asked for the same with Redskins. No dice.

l-o-fucking-l

That's nuts. Though clearly there is a power struggle now in WAS. Go go top 5 pick!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm going to brave the snow because I need a paper and a dozen eggs. I expect I'll see at least 5 wrecks between my home and the supermarket.

Greg

I had a dream the Packers lost 10-7 and McCarthy wasn't the one doing the presser after the game.

If Big Mike goes down today on the sidelines, put your bets in!

I had a dream the Packers lost 10-7 and McCarthy wasn't the one doing the presser after the game.

If Big Mike goes down today on the sidelines, put your bets in!

Did it end with Rodgers taking over as HC and leads the Packers to the Super Bowl by telekinetically controlling Tolzien via headset? Perfect!

Top Bottom