• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

RBH

So, uhh yeah fuck the roads. Was coming home, highways were complete shit. Was going 40 on the highway. Tractor trailer passes me, I move over for him I catch the brim of the road. Its shoots me right in front of him. He slams into me. My car is rather fucked up, but i am alright. Life doesnt seem real atm. I dont think its a complete loss which is sad because I'd get out of all my loan.

Shit. Glad you're ok.

RBH

iYxGK6ZTfxDvp.gif

omg :lol

I absolutely love Eddie's laugh in this scene.

JABEE

Oh, Where have you been, my YankeeHater.
Oh, where have you been, my YankeeHater.
I've stumbled on the side of twelve Gata's chompin'.
I've walked and I've crawled over every Hellish foray.
I've stepped in the middle of a Patriots fan gathering.
I've been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a Jaguar.
And it’s a hard, and it’s a hard, it’s a hard, and it’s a hard
And it’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall

Eagles-GAF is missing a valuable member. Hope you're back soon.

JABEE

So, uhh yeah fuck the roads. Was coming home, highways were complete shit. Was going 40 on the highway. Tractor trailer passes me, I move over for him I catch the brim of the road. Its shoots me right in front of him. He slams into me. My car is rather fucked up, but i am alright. Life doesnt seem real atm. I dont think its a complete loss which is sad because I'd get out of all my loan.

Dammit. This night gets worse. Hope you are feeling okay. Make sure you get checked out by a doctor. You never know if you may have some head trauma or something.

Stay safe out there, guys. You don't want to end up in the ER with Chan.

jakncoke

Banned
Dammit. This night gets worse. Hope you are feeling okay. Make sure you get checked out by a doctor. You never know if you may have some head trauma or something.

Stay safe out there, guys. You don't want to end up in the ER with Chan.

Dont have health insurance.

Do you see what lie in your future? You will be filled with nothing but hate.

Konka

Banned
Well NFL gaf. I will be moving to Dublin Ireland in August 2014, gonna have to get gamepass, gonna be weird to watch games at those times and miss sunday night game. Euro-NFL. I will be joining you.

Who got dropped for weed or am I concussed. Speaking of concussed what are symptoms

Headache or a feeling of pressure in the head
Temporary loss of consciousness
Confusion or feeling as if in a fog
Amnesia surrounding the traumatic event
Dizziness or "seeing stars"
Ringing in the ears
Nausea or vomiting
Slurred speech
Fatigue

jakncoke

Banned
Well NFL gaf. I will be moving to Dublin Ireland in August 2014, gonna have to get gamepass, gonna be weird to watch games at those times and miss sunday night game. Euro-NFL. I will be joining you.

I remember your thread, good for you not letting man made boundaries hold you down

jakncoke

Banned
Headache or a feeling of pressure in the head
Temporary loss of consciousness
Confusion or feeling as if in a fog
Amnesia surrounding the traumatic event
Dizziness or "seeing stars"
Ringing in the ears
Nausea or vomiting
Slurred speech
Fatigue

headache is def there now
the accident is a blur

2 out of 10 isnt so bad. throw some dirt on it you're ok... wait a minute thats how everyone got CTE :p

squicken

Oh what did you see, on your XboxOne?
And what did you see, of your dear Dragon?

Konka

Banned
I remember your thread, good for you not letting man made boundaries hold you down

They're stupid. I will be moving there to get my Masters Degree however they have some great programs to let people who do that stay there after they graduate and live in Ireland. Sorry USA, I love the NFL but I feel more and more discouraged by this nation every year and I am done with it. I'll vote Hillary by absentee though.

jakncoke

Banned
Speaking of Xbox One the wal mart im working at on black friday is getting shipment early past their regular 20. Dude said there was going to be 50-60. So if you missed out on my launch day check wal mart they could be getting a lot more than their quota

bionic77

Make a thread about it so I can live through you vicariously.

Always dreamed of moving to another country.

Konka

Banned
First YH and now you too?

Well I don't plan on being banned...I will certainly be around for the Eagles playoff run this year and every possible game next year.

I'm just tired of the US. I wake up nearly every day and hear about shootings and shit and republicans trying to do ridiculous things. I'm just ready to live somewhere without all that ridiculousness, plus Guinness.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...air-implementation-of-substance-abuse-policy/

When players are cut by NFL teams, they remain subject to the testing requirements of the substance-abuse policy. If they don’t show for the tests (after all, they’re no longer NFL employees), they become subject to the various steps and stages of the substance-abuse program.

It’s wrong and it’s unfair, but that’s just the way it is, as agreed to by the NFL Players Association.

Browner played for the Broncos in 2005. Cut in 2006, Browner surfaced the following year in the CFL. Unless Browner violated the substance-abuse policy enough times in one-plus year with the Broncos to land in Stage Three, there’s a chance he fell victim to the unfair expectation that players who have been dumped by the NFL still have to submit to NFL-implemented drug tests, and that he returned to the NFL in 2011 with a lifetime membership in Stage Three.

That’s how Stage Three works. Once a guy enters Stage Three, he never gets out. And if he makes one false move while in Stage Three, via a positive test or a failure to show up for a test, he’s done for at least a year.

If that’s what happened with Browner — if he landed in Stage Three because he didn’t show up for drug tests when he wasn’t an NFL employee — his suspension needs to be scrapped. And if the NFL won’t reverse the suspension, Browner needs to load up the legal cannon and aim it at anyone and everyone.
Huh, that would suck.

Spinluck

I wanna move to another country too.

America is getting boring, Florida in particular. Disney and Miami get so old hat after a while. (no offense Miami bros).

Also being neighbors with gata sucks.

Konka

Banned
Make a thread about it so I can live through you vicariously.

Always dreamed of moving to another country.

I will once everything is set in stone. Still need to get my loans down and get granted my visa. I never thought the lawyer would want to live vicariously through the poor student....

Bread

Banned
I wanna move to another country too.

America is getting boring, Florida in particular. Disney and Miami get so old hat after a while. (no offense Miami bros).

Also being neighbors with gata sucks.
no shit florida sucks, but america boring? silly colts fan.

Spinluck

I will once everything is set in stone. Still need to get my loans down and get granted my visa. I never thought the lawyer would want to live vicariously through the poor student....

Bionic may be a lawyer, but he does have a heart.

Anyone that dislikes the Pats does.

ShaneB

Very cool, have always been in love with the scenery there and its natural beauty. Bit of jealousy going on! Enjoy your new life there and of course lots of pictures!

Spinluck

no shit florida sucks, but america boring? silly colts fan.

Do you live in the US bread? Or are you one of those Euro Pats?

I've seen all the monuments in Washington, I've been to New York, I've been to all the awesome parts of South Beach, and I have taken pictures with Mickey Mouse and Princess Jasmine at Disney. I've done pretty much everything I've wanted to do (I think). I just want to see the rest of the world! I've been out of the country twice, but I was a kid and barely remember those trips.

And Florida is great. Get the hell out Spindasher, go live in Wyoming/

Of course you like it here. It's like the only place where your kind is accepted.

Top Bottom