• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

rando14

Will start sporting this on Dec 1st.

vFTkb5d.png

Thanks Greg!

Awesome! I finally gave Russell some Christmas spirit too!

squicken

If anything it would be Von and the Broncos with their molly poppin'. Or Titus and the Lions and their crystal meth.

We just smoke weed.

"weed" is just the convenient explanation they use b/c no one can refute it, and it gets them sympathy with the pothead crowd

jakncoke

Banned
So, uhh yeah fuck the roads. Was coming home, highways were complete shit. Was going 40 on the highway. Tractor trailer passes me, I move over for him I catch the brim of the road. Its shoots me right in front of him. He slams into me. My car is rather fucked up, but i am alright. Life doesnt seem real atm. I dont think its a complete loss which is sad because I'd get out of all my loan.

Narag

So, uhh yeah fuck the roads. Was coming home, highways were complete shit. Was going 40 on the highway. Tractor trailer passes me, I move over for him I catch the brim of the road. Its shoots me right in front of him. He slams into me. My car is rather fucked up, but i am alright. Life doesnt seem real atm. I dont think its a complete loss which is sad because I'd get out of all my loan.

God damn, dude. You've had the worst past year or two.

Damn that sucks man. At least you didnt get hurt.

Glad you're ok, jak.

bionic77

Glad you are ok.

Thank God that pussy tractor trailer hits like a 2013 Steelers defender and not the average NFL player or else we would be down one steelers regular.

jakncoke

Banned
Glad you are ok.

Thank God that pussy tractor trailer hits like a 2013 Steelers defender and not the average NFL player or else we would be down one steelers regular.

If that were the case, he would of missed me. Man I dont like Steelers being terrible :(

Damn....good thing you're alright, man. Sorry about the car, and yeah, fuck trucks. Hate em.

tmdorsey

Glad you ok man.

Greg

wow

glad you're alright man

Top Bottom