• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

bionic77

I will once everything is set in stone. Still need to get my loans down and get granted my visa. I never thought the lawyer would want to live vicariously through the poor student....
Being a poor student is the best time of your life. You should be in great shape, can have sex win unlimited girls without consequence, and have a ton of free time to waste on dumb shit like games and school.

Yes you probably share a bathroom with some Pat fans who pee in the shower but those are just minor inconveniences.

Also Gata stop lying about Florida being great. All of have been there to go to Disneyworld and have seen that outside of Miami and Orlando that the rest of the state is filled with the rejects who were thrown out of the other states. Hard working people go to Texas, Cali and New York for opportunity. Losers who can't cut it anywhere else get on disability and move to a trailer in Florida.

DMczaf

I found NFL-GAF

y50tJeR.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Also Gata stop lying about Florida being great. All of have been there to go to Disneyworld and have seen that outside of Miami and Orlando that the rest of the state is filled with the rejects who were thrown out of the other states. Hard working people go to Texas, Cali and New York for opportunity. Losers who can't cut it anywhere else get on disability and move to a trailer in Florida.
Outside of Orlando?

Man so many anti Americans in this thread.

Being a poor student is the best time of your life. You should be in great shape, can have sex win unlimited girls without consequence, and have a ton of free time to waste on dumb shit like games and school.

Yes you probably share a bathroom with some Pat fans who pee in the shower but those are just minor inconveniences.

lol Like Pennsylvania is any better. Sure you have Philadelphia but other than that its basically Alabama with snow.

MRSA

Banned
If I could, I would move to California. Other than the shitty government its got everything you want; coast, mountains, desert, valleys, whatever.

Glad you're okay, jak. If you are feeling dizzy and have headaches, I'd suggest medical attention. I didn't wear a seatbelt in my accident two years ago and smacked my head good. Concussions suck, but I'm glad I followed up on it so nothing worse happened.

bionic77

Man so many anti Americans in this thread.

lol Like Pennsylvania is any better. Sure you have Philadelphia but other than that its basically Alabama with snow.
The middle of the state is filled with packer types but generally the state is not packed with convicts, crazies and retards the way Florida is. There are still enough smart people so that it is livable. Can't say that about Florida where people are too stupid to even vote correctly.

Do you knew that 70% of Oxy prescriptions are in your shithole state? Your neighbors are all drug addicts and degenerates.

jakncoke

Banned
Glad you're okay, jak. If you are feeling dizzy and have headaches, I'd suggest medical attention. I didn't wear a seatbelt in my accident two years ago and smacked my head good. Concussions suck, but I'm glad I followed up on it so nothing worse happened.

I always wear seatbelts because I figure i'll probably get pulled over for speeding may as well not get double fined.

The middle of the state is filled with packer types but generally the state is not packed with convicts, crazies and retards the way Florida is. There are still enough smart people so that it is livable. Can't say that about Florida where people are too stupid to even vote correctly.

Do you knew that 70% of Oxy prescriptions are in your shithole state? Your neighbors are all drug addicts and degenerates.

Yeah all of you damn yinzers and fucking ohioans come down here and get your drug pills.

Bread

Banned
If you guys could move to any city in the US, where would you go? I ask because I'm about a year away from graduating, and I'm done with the shitty south shore of MA. San Diego is my first choice (go chargers, fuck chan), but I'm open to other cities.

If you guys could move to any city in the US, where would you go? I ask because I'm about a year away from graduating, and I'm done with the shitty south shore of MA. San Diego is my first choice (go chargers, fuck chan), but I'm open to other cities.

I'm actually perfectly happy right here in LA, although I would love to own a home in Miami so I can go to dolphins games and be a season ticket holder

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Born and raised in LA, and I have a love, hate relationship with the city. I can`t move because I have my family and business here, but I`d love to live in Seattle. I love rainy, cold weather and the city itself looks beautiful and not to overpopulated and spread out like LA is. But despite my love/hate relationship with LA I always get homesick if I visit family in Detroit or NYC.

San Diego is a pretty boring city IMO. It has some beautiful parts, and great weather, but its better to visit than to live IMO.IMO.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I don't know if I could live somewhere without 4 seasons. Basically, the entire west coast is out. I'll visit, though!

JABEE

Well I don't plan on being banned...I will certainly be around for the Eagles playoff run this year and every possible game next year.

I'm just tired of the US. I wake up nearly every day and hear about shootings and shit and republicans trying to do ridiculous things. I'm just ready to live somewhere without all that ridiculousness, plus Guinness.

Pats-GAF has gotten to you. Next you will be watching European Football and listening to German techno music.

Bread

Banned
I would love to live in LA because of the comedy scene but it's expensive and not my kind of city (not centralized, lack of good public transportation etc). That's why I like San Diego, it has a fraction of the entertainment but it's cheaper and a nicer place. I didn't think SD was that boring, why don't you like it kas?

Greg

Well I don't plan on being banned...I will certainly be around for the Eagles playoff run this year and every possible game next year.

I'm just tired of the US. I wake up nearly every day and hear about shootings and shit and republicans trying to do ridiculous things. I'm just ready to live somewhere without all that ridiculousness, plus Guinness.
mmmmm

I would love to live in LA because of the comedy scene but it's expensive and not my kind of city (not centralized, lack of good public transportation etc). That's why I like San Diego, it has a fraction of the entertainment but it's cheaper and a nicer place. I didn't think SD was that boring, why don't you like it kas?

Speaking of which I went down to a comedy club in burbank a few weeks ago, there were about 5 dudes that went up and all of them were hilarious, I was actually singled out by the main dude and this one drunk chick (who was hot too) kept interrupting the show but that made it even better. As soon as I go on winter break I'm hitting up some more shows.

Bread

Banned
Speaking of which I went down to a comedy club in burbank a few weeks ago, there were about 5 dudes that went up and all of them were hilarious, I was actually singled out by the main dude and this one drunk chick (who was hot too) kept interrupting the show but that made it even better. As soon as I go on winter break I'm hitting up some more shows.
I'm a huge fan of the improv+stand up scene around LA, who did you see?
San Diego is an awesome city but it was expensive as fucccck

Come visit Seattle, I'll buy ya a drink! :cool:
Seattle is definitely a city I'd love to live in, I'm going to be applying to a bunch of different places for accounting next year.

I need to travel

I've been to 4 states, and I live on the border of 2 of them

that's pathetic

Come visit here. We have beer and stuff, although there is a severe lack of batting cages and camel riding.

I'm a huge fan of the improv+stand up scene around LA, who did you see?

Seattle is definitely a city I'd love to live in, I'm going to be applying to a bunch of different places for accounting next year.

Oh you're one of those people.

btw incredible OP bucket. you top yourself again!

p.s.

only addition should have been a simpsons themed man getting hit in the groin PLAYING football staring bob griff and aldon!

Top Bottom