• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

I'm a huge fan of the improv+stand up scene around LA, who did you see?

Seattle is definitely a city I'd love to live in, I'm going to be applying to a bunch of different places for accounting next year.

This is the show I saw:

Flappers Comedy Club

Paul, Ron and Shawn were hilarious, Keith was ok the drunk girl kinda ruined his act, there was another dude there who was also very funny but he doesn't show up on the list.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Packers offensive lineman Josh Sitton a hypocritical, whiny, bitch confirmed:

Packers’ Sitton: Lions are “scum” who would try to injure Rodgers

Packers guard Josh Sitton doesn’t sound like he’s in the mood to extend holiday greetings to Ndamukong Suh and Nick Fairley on Thanksgiving.

Sitton said on Sports Radio 1250 in Milwaukee that he believes if injured quarterback Aaron Rodgers returned on Thursday in Detroit, the players on the Lions’ defensive line would deliver a cheap shot with the idea that they’d take a fine and a 15-yard penalty to hurt the opposing quarterback. Sitton said he thinks the Lions’ players play dirty, and that coach Jim Schwartz, defensive coordinator Gunther Cunningham and defensive line coach Kris Kocurek encourage their players to play dirty.

“They go after quarterbacks, their entire defense takes cheap shots all the time,” Sitton said. “That’s what they do, that’s who they are. They’re a bunch of dirtbags or scumbags. I mean, that’s just how they play. That’s how they’re coached. That starts with their frickin’ coach. That starts with their head coach, Schwartz. He’s a dick, too. I wouldn’t want to play for him. It starts with him and their D-coordinator and their D-line coach. They’re all just scumbags and so are the D-line.”

Sitton sounds fired up about playing the Lions, but he said he really just wants to win a game.

“I just want a frickin’ win. We haven’t won in a frickin’ month,” Sitton said.

Both teams are hungry for a win. And these comments ensure that Suh and Fairley will be hungry to butt heads with Sitton.

What a pussy, boo hoo Suh and Fairley are meanies who play to hard. I wonder why he doesn`t call out his own coaches:

Brock, speaking on KXTG radio in Portland, Ore., said he learned from Packers offensive line coach James Campen that Packers guard Evan Dietrich-Smith was instructed to untie Suh's shoelaces at every possible opportunity during the game.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ucted-to-untie-Ndamukong-Suh-shoelaces-121511

I hope Suh, Fairley, Ansah and Willie Young fuck Sitton and their dirty, chopblocking offensive line up.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Schwartz is a little fucking troll though.... They have one respectable player. Megatron.

Fuck the Lions :)

What about Stafford? Who could hate on Stafford? He`s just a regular dude, dating his longtime girlfriend who just happens to be an unbelievably talented QB.

Bush and Burleson are bros to.

I don`t want my d lineman to be liked by rivals. I`m glad Suh and Fairley instill fear in the Packers. Sitton gave them some great bulletin board material though, so thanks for that.

Greg

What about Stafford? Who could hate on Stafford? He`s just a regular dude, dating his longtime girlfriend who just happens to be an unbelievably talented QB.

Bush and Burleson are bros to.

I don`t want my d lineman to be liked by rivals. I`m glad Suh and Fairley instill fear in the Packers. Sitton gave them some great bulletin board material though, so thanks for that.
jrKgpaF.png

They've got a mess up there in Washington. It sounds like RGIII is a prima donna that is detested by his teammates. He'll likely get his coach fired and other players kicked off the team because he's scared that Cousins is biting at his heels. Even other players are calling for Cousins to start.

Gobias

Banned
Oh, hey Gobias. Did you see the Arrested Development soundtrack came out? It's all kinds of awesome :D

I had no idea such a thing existed. Please tell me it has extended versions of songs like it ain't easy being white. Gob singing Bryan Adams would be nice too.

Vesmir

Banned
So much shitslinging over Kanye in OT-GAF. Reminds me of anything Brady in here.

Which by the way, fuck Brady. Just because.

Milchjon

Well NFL gaf. I will be moving to Dublin Ireland in August 2014, gonna have to get gamepass, gonna be weird to watch games at those times and miss sunday night game. Euro-NFL. I will be joining you.

Welcome!

Make sure you try better stouts than Guinness, though.

:jnc

i'm a born and bread bostonian, don't group me in with the euros or the gatas of the world.

I thought Boston had great education.

If you guys could move to any city in the US, where would you go? I ask because I'm about a year away from graduating, and I'm done with the shitty south shore of MA. San Diego is my first choice (go chargers, fuck chan), but I'm open to other cities.

Probably Boston. I wanna live in Maine, but I don't think I could find a way to make a living there. Being right between Maine and NYC seems perfect, and I love the way Boston is kinda European, so it wouldn't be a mindfuck like some other places.

Also, sorry to hear about the car, jak. The fact that you don't have health insurance is kinda scary.

I found out that LA suits me well whilst visiting there last year. I could see myself living there or Santa Barbera when I get (even) more money.

Boston is always an option though, location is perfect and I'm used to the weather.

Hammer24

Banned
I found out that LA suits me well whilst visiting there last year. I could see myself living there or Santa Barbera when I get (even) more money.

Boston is always an option though, location is perfect and I'm used to the weather.

You´re a lost cause! West coast is the only real place to be!
...as long as its the Floridian one...

Wrayfield

Coincidentally, "die braunen" basically means (neo-)Nazis in colloquial German. Which literally translates to "the Browns".

I always call them the Brownies in my head just because of that.

Holy shit :O

Well NFL gaf. I will be moving to Dublin Ireland in August 2014, gonna have to get gamepass, gonna be weird to watch games at those times and miss sunday night game. Euro-NFL. I will be joining you.

Dublin is great for going out, you should have fun there.

If you guys could move to any city in the US, where would you go? I ask because I'm about a year away from graduating, and I'm done with the shitty south shore of MA. San Diego is my first choice (go chargers, fuck chan), but I'm open to other cities.

I wouldn't mind Miami for obvious reasons of being able to see the Dolphins regularly. But I heard it's shite. Other than that I am curious about Chicago and some nice place in California, ideally far away from Chan :p

Milchjon

GAF dads, what's a good gift for a girl that's about to turn one year old?

The main problem is of course that her parents/my friends are already buying her everything she needs...

Hammer24

Banned

The main problem is of course that her parents/my friends are already buying her everything she needs...

Summer clothing for next year. Parents usually buy what the kid needs right now, so buy larger as they grow so fast. Its what I do with my niece, never fails.

Milchjon

Summer clothing for next year. Parents usually buy what the kid needs right now, so buy larger as they grow so fast. Its what I do with my niece, never fails.

Haha, her godmother is a fashion designer, her mom's also into that stuff, so I'm not sure that as a style-deficient godfather I wanna get involved in that.

Thanks though, I'll think about it.

jakncoke

Banned
I need to travel

I've been to 4 states, and I live on the border of 2 of them

that's pathetic

99.9% of my life ive been in northwestern pa, ny and eastern ohio. I once made a 3 day trip to see my cousins basic training graduation which i traveled through wv, maryland, virginia, nc, sc and georgia. So yeah I need to travel too hah

If it was my girl I wouldn't mind at all if people asked me for suggestions. It's nice when you can tell someone what you need for your kid, especially when they're that young, as opposed to getting another toy she'll hardly touch or whatever.

Alternate answer:

thumb.aspx

Awesome OP Bucket!

GB @ DET
OAK @ DAL
PIT @ BAL

TEN @ IND
JAC @ CLE
TB @ CAR
CHI @ MIN
NE @ HOU
ARI @ PHI
MIA @ NYJ
ATL @ BUF
STL @ SF
CIN @ SD
DEN @ KC
NYG @ WAS

NO @ SEA

Also Steve Smith was just on Mike and Mike where he celebrated ending Fred Smoot's career and said that "defensive players have less aptitude' than offensive players. Lawd

PFF grades from the Dolphins/Panthers game:

Each member of the offensive line received a negative grade for the game, with left tackle Bryant McKinnie (-4.2) receiving the lowest and Sam Brenner and Nate Garner (-1.3) getting the highest grades.
All I can do sometimes is :jnc. UDFA Sam Brenner and perennial backup Nate Garner were the best players on the line Sunday. Just unbelievable how much of a failure this o-line is, all the way from Ireland sucking at drafting them to guys not knowing how to get along.

Crisco

Banned
I love how the media is just now figuring out the Panthers have a crap running game. The offensive line has no talent at guard or right tackle. Starting a guy who was playing defensive tackle and have another one backing him up lol, of course the run game is shit.

Top Bottom