• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

The one thing that pissed me off the most this game was the terrible tackling and lack of effort in the second half. You could tell that the team was pumped in the first half. Guys were playing hard and hustling. It's like the defense didn't even want to play in the second half. There were a handful of plays where Knowson was running and our guys were just watching. It was a joke. Especially on one of the last plays of the game. I know we're down by 7 with no timeouts, but at least try. Anything can happen.

Alex played well other than the INT. Should have just handed it to Jamaal though, terrible play calling.

Wide receivers were a joke. Avery is absolutely terrible. Jenkins dropped a pass. I'd like to see Hemmingway play more. He made a nice grab.

Don't get me started on the secondary.

The positive from tonights game will be to hopefully see more implosion from RG3 and the coaching staff/team.

Then hopefully Suh can get his spot back as Subway spokesman that RG3 jacked after only one season.

Borrowed my brothers 3DS and Fire Emblem, while my PS3 is getting fixed. Any tips?
Pretty sure no one is gonna touch Suh for a while. Considered a dirty ass player. Maybe a Tide commercial could clean him up.

Although the shine has definitely come off RG3. Probably gonna be someone like JFF.

rando14

The positive from tonights game will be to hopefully see more implosion from RG3 and the coaching staff/team.

Then hopefully Suh can get his spot back as Subway spokesman that RG3s snake salesman ass jacked after only one season.

Borrowed my brothers 3DS and Fire Emblem, while my PS3 is getting fixed. Any tips?

Try to use frederick as little as possible in the early game, dont want him hogging all the exp!!

beast786

Then hopefully Suh can get his spot back as Subway spokesman that RG3s snake salesman ass jacked after only one season.

Get a ps4. Next gen awaits

Milchjon

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=726352

QL9NOh1.jpg

We are gamers! We deserve to be taken seriously!

xnipx

These fraud ass teams at the top of the afc better hope joe cool doesn't get on another hot streak once we get in the playoffs.

squicken

These fraud ass teams at the top of the afc better hope joe cool doesn't get on another hot streak once we get in the playoffs.

You aren't joking. All the top AFC teams have shit ass defenses. BAL can get some stops and still get points with their shit ass offense

51e%2BWaTZrwL._SL500_SS100_.jpg

there you go squick! pleasure doing business with you my friend!

was a good game for us for the most part. good to see crabcakes back and you see the effect he had almost immediately. still has a lot to work on but all said i thought it was a good first game back. rams run D was pretty good against us as they usually are and we passed it well enough which we usually do against them. not surprised we dominated their offense but clemens did miss some open throws as well.

also, the fisher fake punt was MAYBE the worst special teams call of the year. its either that or the shortz fake FG. i debated long and hard on my drive home about which was worse and i just can't choose. god bless jeff fisher!

sorry rams-age, maybe next year! craig dahl was too valuable to lose

Top Bottom