• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Guys, Im up by 30 points in my fantasy game of football and my opponent person has Drew Brees.

Thoughts.

ypApnSp.jpg

Brees going for 31 pts total...

Brees to Graham!!!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
The referees really fucked that up. You can't change the down after the play has been run, for the same reason a team can't challenge a previous play when the new play has been run.

That's some seriously fucked up ending.

d[-_-]b;92057446 said:
Lol, losing to the Lions 40-10 has made some angry Packer fans, did they also eat all your the cheese...?
This has nothing to do with my shit team and everything to do with yours!

jWILL253

Banned
It also seems like the Skins were still under the impression that it was 2nd down on the very last offensive play they ran. If they had known it was 4th & 1 with the clock stopped, they more than likely would've called a run play...

squicken

So they shouldn't consider a QB in the draft, especially if they're sitting at 1?

Oh I'm just fooling. Though right now, I see no obvious guy who should be a #1 pick. I'm sure that will change as the draft approaches, but I don't even see a Bradford/Stafford type prospect

Oh I'm just fooling. Though right now, I see no obvious guy who should be a #1 pick. I'm sure that will change as the draft approaches, but I don't even see a Bradford/Stafford type prospect
The NFL really needs a development system. Glad scouts are bringing it up. Need higher ups now.

LJ11

Man you're really down on Teddy B, I'd take him in a heartbeat. Seen enough of him at this point, I think he's better than Stafford ever was at Georgia.

WTF do I know though, I thought Wilson was the best QB last year, then again last years class is....lets not talk about it. hahaha

squicken

Man you're really down on Teddy B, I'd take him in a heartbeat. Seen enough of him at this point, I think he's better than Stafford ever was at Georgia.

WTF do I know though, I thought Wilson was the best QB last year, then again last years class is....lets not talk about it. hahaha

I was always confused why Bradford was a lock at #1 for two years in a row, and I was a fan! I just worry about Teddy's build and level of competition. He was great last year vs Florida.

Only "lock" number ones I have had recently were Cam and Luck. Didn't love Cam but thought he was too freakish to pass up.. Before that, have to go back to Eli where there was a player I thought deserved the #1

squicken

Today was a win/lose for the Rams, the RG3and9 draft pick is looking good...

Every game went the Rams way except their own and Houston. Don't care about Rams wins and losses but they do need to get better. Some guys are and some aren't. Inability to develop offensive players is huge. Getting nothing from the 2012 draft on that side of the ball

Bailey needs to see more snaps because givens is garbage. Something like 3 catches in 15 targets over the last two games lol.

Game went exactly how I expected though. Running game didn't do much and our secondary played like ass. Unfortunately I bet we've done enough for them to give Walton another year.

LJ11

I was always confused why Bradford was a lock at #1 for two years in a row, and I was a fan! I just worry about Teddy's build and level of competition. He was great last year vs Florida.

Only "lock" number ones I have had recently were Cam and Luck. Didn't love Cam but thought he was too freakish to pass up.. Before that, have to go back to Eli where there was a player I thought deserved the #1

Was never big on Bradford, remember him being mocked over and over to the Bills, other fans would tease me about it. Getting a gimped arm QB was not my ideal scenario, but you kept hearing how good he was by the gurus, and I certainly started to doubt what I saw. There's enough info and games available now where you don't have to really rely on anything anyone says for early round selections.

We'll see, I think even with all his problems, and he has plenty, Boyd is better than EJ was at Florida, but only a stupid team would take him early. Like him more than Geno too. Everyone is seeing what FSU can do now that they have a competent QB, they were even more stacked last season if you ask me.

squicken

Was never big on Bradford, remember him being mocked over and over to the Bills, other fans would tease me about it. Getting a gimped arm QB was not my ideal scenario, but you kept hearing how good he was by the gurus, and I certainly started to doubt what I saw. There's enough info and games available now where you don't have to really rely on anything anyone says for early round selections.

We'll see, I think even with all his problems, and he has plenty, Boyd is better than EJ was at Florida, but only a stupid team would take him early. Like him more than Geno too. Everyone is seeing what FSU can do now that they have a competent QB, they were even more stacked last season if you ask me.

I certainly thought EJ and Geno went to high, but I didn't think any QB last year would end up a starter. Not that I was super-thorough. I am astonished Glennon is even functional. I expected full time dropped throws like he had today

Of all the guys I have watched, the one who popped the most was Carr. But it was against bad teams and he will get jittery in the pocket. Also never takes snaps under center. Keenum still struggles with that, amongst other things

I certainly thought EJ and Geno went to high, but I didn't think any QB last year would end up a starter. Not that I was super-thorough. I am astonished Glennon is even functional. I expected full time dropped throws like he had today

Of all the guys I have watched, the one who popped the most was Carr. But it was against bad teams and he will get jittery in the pocket. Also never takes snaps under center. Keenum still struggles with that, amongst other things
Derek has experience under center though. The long time coach before used to run that.

squicken

Derek has experience under center though. The long time coach before used to run that.

That's good. Really a fan of his arm strength and accuracy. Moves well too. Doesn't have sidearm delivery of his brother. You just never know how these guys will transition to the NFL. Seems like a big test is all the interviews they go through, that we never see

Top Bottom