• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Dear Saints players and fans, for Shirtless Fantasy reasons I need Russel Wilson to not play tonight. I don't care who wins or loses, I just need Russel Wilson out for the night.

For the person that makes this happen I have a sweet price or 'bounty' to collect: 1 limited edition shirtless T-shirt, a Mars bar and 7 euros and 40 cents.

Call me,

Dutch

Dragon

Banned
ku-xlarge.gif

jakncoke

Banned
So we lost Fernando Velasco for the season, moving Cody Wallace to C now? And signed a guy that has 9 snaps in 3 seasons and a guy who has a fireman dad who lost his entire unit during 9/11. What a season the Steelers are having.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So we lost Fernando Velasco for the season, moving Cody Wallace to C now? And signed a guy that has 9 snaps in 3 seasons and a guy who has a fireman dad who lost his entire unit during 9/11. What a season the Steelers are having.

The NFL should really do something about Ngata diving at players' knees and then rolling around.

jWILL253

Banned
Geaux Hawks! May the emergence of Byron Maxwell and Jeremy Lane be a positive one. May the ghost of Tracy Porter forever haunt the Saints defense.

Amen...

bionic77

Deacon's response to this injury and pretty much everything" "Perfect time to trade Ben!"

Sucks about Velasco. He was having a good year. We have the fucking worst luck on our line. Except for the truly horrible offensive lineman, none of our linemen can play for 16 games.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dutch I'm really sad our friendship is put on hold for one week.

Personally just hoping the game will be as fun as the Jags one. Also want to see Gordon keep putting in work.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Per PFT:

tocrying.gif
Uh, *goes back to an easy historical reference* in 1992 Steve Young had 3,465 passing yards and 537 rushing yards, pretty comparable to what Cam is doing. Young also broke 4,000 passing yards in other years, but had a bit less rushing in those years.

Russell Wilson is also on pace for 3436 yards passing and 594 yards rushing this year!

Dragon

Banned
uh no, even the announcers said it was bullshit, and mr dierdorf spent most of the game with brady's dick in his mouth, so i imagine it was quite difficult to admit that.

No one cares what Dierdorf says, he's hardly the arbiter of truth.

Reed left his feet and slammed his shoulder into Brady's head. Regardless of whether it was intentional or not, intent is not in the rule. Did it suck for the Texans? Sure. It wasn't the reason they lost the game though.

Deacon's response to this injury and pretty much everything" "Perfect time to trade Ben!"

Sucks about Velasco. He was having a good year. We have the fucking worst luck on our line. Except for the truly horrible offensive lineman, none of our linemen can play for 16 games.

Do you think we're going to win another Super Bowl with Ben under center?

Dear Saints players and fans, for Shirtless Fantasy reasons I need Russel Wilson to not play tonight. I don't care who wins or loses, I just need Russel Wilson out for the night.

For the person that makes this happen I have a sweet price or 'bounty' to collect: 1 limited edition shirtless T-shirt, a Mars bar and 7 euros and 40 cents.

Call me,

Dutch

Your not the only one that needs Russell to drink some of that "Throw INT juice"....

I'm using the Saints D over Hawks D because my opponent has wussle going..

Sorry Hawks.

jakncoke

Banned
So if Denver beats Tenn, We beat Dolphins and Ravens lose to the Slos, We'll be #6 seed after next week lol afc lol
edit: actually Ravens still would be 6th seed based on better conference pct

Smokey

Antonio smith making the texans look like even more clowns

My gawd stfu. You pretty much highlighted how superior the Pats coaching is to yours when you're fucking bewildered at how the other team adjusted

Clown

squicken

Little late but I've been impressed by some of the catches Quick has made in the last few weeks. Givens has regressed bad he can't catch shit. Really would like to see what we have in Pead these last few games. Though I understand Stacy and Benny need the reps.

Quick seems to drop as many as he catches, but I guess he is slowly improving. Pead is done. Clueless off the field. He's gone after the year. Givens was never a hands catcher. Still won't do it. So he'll never be more than a one trick pony on those deep balls

I have no problem putting Tavon outside on more snaps. I think he is better there than as a Welker-type slot WR. Get Givens off the field and play Bailey, Quick and Tavon

e:
http://miketanier.sportsonearthblog.com/nick-foles-could-be-the-next-mo-cheeks/

Thought this was a good piece on Foles

Nick Foles is not Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers. He does not have a record breaker’s skill set or resume. Watch him play, and you will be impressed but not blown away. That may be why Foles’ numbers and performance have not gotten much attention. We lack proper language to describe what Foles does for Kelly and the Eagles. Terms like “game manager” are backhanded insults that fall short of what he is accomplishing. Using his glittery numbers to declare him a sudden superstar is just silly: let’s get used to Foles the Starter before we leap to Foles the Next Montana. We can drone about his excellent decision making, but that is just rephrasing “he has zero interceptions” with different words.

We need a better way to make sense of Nick Foles, the quarterback. The secret may be to stop thinking of him as a quarterback. Foles does not belong in the same category as Ron Jaworski or Donovan McNabb. He fits more squarely among Mo Cheeks and Eric Snow. Nick Foles is a point guard, and he’s one of the best point guards Philadelphia has seen in years.

Talamius

Carolina's gonna have a good amount of cap room next year. This season was supposed to be a wash.

I hate to get overly optimistic but this team could be good for a few years.

bionic77

Played Fire Emblem: A from halftime of last nights game till 1:30 AM. Yup its great.
We can agree on something! Though your Lions propaganda is going to made some people dubious of these claims (even though it is true).

Do you think we're going to win another Super Bowl with Ben under center?
Probably not. But we still have a really short 3 year window and he gives us the best shot to win. The odds of us getting another franchise qb the way Indy did back to back are pretty much zero. Once Ben is gone then we are going to see Tomlin torch the franchise and then we will be back in the wilderness again.

I would bang all of them at the same time, but either that is not a good picture or there are hotter NFL cheerleaders out there.

Top Bottom