• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

What about if Peyton didn't threaten the safety of Wes Welker's family and friends if he didn't take the Denver contract.

The Patriots are probably the most unlucky franchise in the history of sports, but we stick with our team through thick and thin.

Boston Strong

8Lglal0.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Major Fire Emblem spoilers, I have a huge decision to make:

Do I sacrifice Emmeryn for the greater good or save my sister?

Fuuuuuuuu.

Crisco

Banned
I'd let them all buy me a diner, but there are badder cheerleaders out there.

And good on Wilson for staying with his high school sweetheart. Too many young dudes in sports who fuck up by hooking up with bimbos and floozies who are just after their money.

And she's not THAT ugly

She's an average looking white woman who's going to age terribly. My friend and I are worthless zero ambition engineers and managed to pull better talent. He fucked up, no two ways about it.

RBH

Current 2014 NFL Draft order Superbowl lineup:

1. Houston Texans - 2-10 (.550)
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - 3-9 (.503)
3. St. Louis Rams (via Washington Redskins) - 3-9 (.521)
4. Atlanta Falcons - 3-9 (.559)
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 3-9 (.582)
6. Minnesota Vikings 3-8-1 (.534)
7. Cleveland Browns 4-8 (.505)
8. Oakland Raiders - 4-8 (.510)
9. Buffalo Bills - 4-8 (.518)
10. Pittsburgh Steelers - 5-7 (.479)

:(

simples

Banned
What about if Peyton didn't threaten the safety of Wes Welker's family and friends if he didn't take the Denver contract.

The Patriots are probably the most unlucky franchise in the history of sports, but we stick with our team through thick and thin.

Boston Strong

then welkers replacement wouldve caught the balls he dropped against the Pats and the broncos wouldve won

double agent welker was belichicks masterplan to destroy denver from within

dionysus

Yaldog
So an interesting stat about Keenum. He completed 8 of 9 to AJ and from my recollection two of those AJ saved interceptions. Going off my memory of talk radio but his completion percentage to the rest of the recievers is around 30-40%.

This implies that Keenum is not good and AJ is beast-tier like we already knew, but I wonder if you can pull the same stats for most QBs. Luck is showing us this truth right now, though better overall than Keenum of course.

Schaub's just needed to throw AJ the damn ball even through triple coverage.

Just realized that if the season ended today, Ravens would be 6 seed, play Indy. If we won, we'd play Denver. If we won, and NE won their game, we'd play them in the AFC championship.....again. Same path as last year.

WHAT THE FUCK IS MY MIND DOING!?!? WHY IS IT THINKING LIKE THIS? OPTIMISM, GET OUT!

exarkun

Whoever plays Indy, if they have a defense and any semblance of an offense, they win. So congrats Larry! Though Ray Rice from 2009 or 2011 ain't walking through that door : (

Dragon

Banned
Just realized that if the season ended today, Ravens would be 6 seed, play Indy. If we won, we'd play Denver. If we won, and NE won their game, we'd play them in the AFC championship.....again. Same path as last year.

WHAT THE FUCK IS MY MIND DOING!?!? WHY IS IT THINKING LIKE THIS? OPTIMISM, GET OUT!

NE isn't any better than the Ravens this year so if this did happen I wouldn't be surprised if the exact same type of game commenced.

Here, I'll help.

bCahN0M.jpg

Boston Strong

The Pats the most unlucky franchise? Get the fuck out of here with that.

Narag

Whoever plays Indy, if they have a defense and any semblance of an offense, they win. So congrats Larry! Though Ray Rice from 2009 or 2011 ain't walking through that door : (

Indy will get KC/BAL/NE again then lose to whichever NFC team gets to the SB because the Bears suck too bad to make it.

xnipx

Just like last year. The ravens will avenge the regular season embarrassment to the broncos while beating the patriots and then beat them again in the playoffs. Only this time we will face cam or Russell in the sb.

Just like last year. The ravens will avenge the regular season embarrassment to the broncos while beating the patriots and then beat them again in the playoffs. Only this time we will face cam or Russell in the sb.

I'm actually pretty confident we'll beat NE at home. It's those road games...

Hunter S.

*yawn* *crickets chirping*

squicken

Larry's not wrong. All the AFC contender plays no defense. BAL can get the stops and are competent enough on offense to take advantage of NE's porous run defense and Broncos bad secondary. Colts lol

Hunter S.

Yeah, but that game could be what knocks us out of the playoffs. I don't need the division, I just want in.
No matter what you say about just wanting to get in your team was much better all year last year then this year. Your luck is gone like the steelers. You are almost browns level dude.

I hope the phins make it in. I guess it depends on Baltimore, right?
Honestly I don't have faith in the team to win 3 out of 4, so I'm not even sure Baltimore will be a factor. With losses to Tampa Bay and Buffalo as well as collapses against Baltimore, New England, and Carolina I just really don't think this team has the toughness and resolve to get it done down the stretch. I'd love for them to prove me wrong, though!

What have browns fans done....

There is currently a Christmas video on YouTube that is a must-see for any Browns fan, or those who just want a good laugh. The artist, who is simply known as Angry Browns Fan, sings several delightful Christmas songs, but with a Browns theme. He expresses the disappointment Browns fans have faced this season through several hilarious ballads.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/watch-hilarious-christmas-video-created-angry-browns-fan-162714158--nfl.html

xnipx

No matter what you say about just wanting to get in your team was much better all year last year then this year. Your luck is gone like the steelers. You are almost browns level dude.

Like when we lost to the titans? Or when Kirk cousins beat us in overtime? Was it the fluke wins over Dallas and San Diego? Tell me how the ravens were some juggernaut last year

Bread

Banned
The Pats the most unlucky franchise? Get the fuck out of here with that.
Good argument, you make a lot of good points.

If you look at the facts, the Pats should have won 3, maybe 4 more super bowls than they did in the past 10 years. It's obvious that the football gods are upset at the team for some random reason. who knows what that could be.

Hunter S.

Like when we lost to the titans? Or when Kirk cousins beat us in overtime? Was it the fluke wins over Dallas and San Diego? Tell me how the ravens were some juggernaut last year
You were long time favs in the AFC last year. I do not watch the Ravins obviously to look that in depth concerning your wins so I really do not know how you are saying anything to me now??

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
No one cares what Dierdorf says, he's hardly the arbiter of truth.

Reed left his feet and slammed his shoulder into Brady's head. Regardless of whether it was intentional or not, intent is not in the rule. Did it suck for the Texans? Sure. It wasn't the reason they lost the game though.
I'll cut you some slack, since your are a bawston fan, i'll just assume you are below average IQ, but please she me where i said it was this one call that cost them the game?

Also, i would love to find you a photo or video, but nothing has turned up yet, what I did find was several people saying reed was pushed into Brady, and Brady was being pushed backwards.

I'd let them all buy me a diner, but there are badder cheerleaders out there.

And good on Wilson for staying with his high school sweetheart. Too many young dudes in sports who fuck up by hooking up with bimbos and floozies who are just after their money.

And she's not THAT ugly
damn, how short is she, if Wilson towers over her like that.

Top Bottom