• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Farooq

Banned
1-3 should be very obvious. 5 should be pretty obvious.

4 slightly less so.

I thought you compiled the stats from a certain time period. For example after Cam came into the league. Then you painstakingly recorded all the stats on a notepad, checked for errors. Inserted them into a passer rating calculator. Made some coffee, and then made your post on GAF. Seems like a lot of work, but I wasn't going to question your commitment to this GAF community.

brentech

Thought I should post it in here so some NFL-Gaf might get them. Just realize that when the raffle is done, it won't update in this thread automatically to say who won, that feature only works in the steam thread:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Eets Munchies -- MB-C60B8ACEB5099136
Mark of the Ninja -- MB-D86A117AEAD6C21C
Garry's Mod -- MB-0F10E95D6DAAD10D

t1386126732z1.png

Milchjon

I feel like at some point a few weeks ago, NFL GAF basically turned into a stream of

"Russell Wilson is so good"

"Cam Newton is so good"

KuGsj.gif

cdyhybrid

Chris Cluff ‏@CHawksExaminer 2m
On @710ESPNSeattle, John Clayton says a yearlong suspension "is off the table" for Brandon Browner, but he is pushing for just a fine.

So the NFL:

1) Leaked information that was supposed to be confidential on their own website
2) Leaked INCORRECT information
3) Now will be backpedalling on the punishment

Goodell's NFL.

squicken

Gotta love the Chickens and their fans. Cheat, get caught, get off, and still bitch

I feel like at some point a few weeks ago, NFL GAF basically turned into a stream of

"Russell Wilson is so good"

"Cam Newton is so good"

http://i.imgur.com/KuGsj.gif[/ig][/QUOTE]

New is interesting. It's been Manning and Brady forever. Not much to discuss that hasn't been covered before

LJ11

Honestly, what Saban-era Bama defensive player is worth a first round pick? Dareus has played relatively well, but besides that, I can't think of another...

Barron's a box safety, like I thought he was, liability in deep half or middle of the field. TB uses him as a nickel LB and that may be his best roll, he's very good within 10 yards of LOS.

McClain is out of the NFL, Saban hid his shortcomings like a champ. Short zone defender, all he did, and rarely had to shed with that massive DL in front of him. Hightower, 2 down LB like I said he would be. How the fuck do you draft this guy ahead of Lavonte?

Kareem Jackson was a major WIP but turned it around. Arenas is a failure. Kirkpatrick, has done nothing, and Millner, well... I read last year that Saban doesn't teach his CBs to backpedal, but he disputed that claim. Whatever, DBs haven't done much in the NFL.

Proceed with caution...

Tamanon

Banned
Chris Cluff ‏@CHawksExaminer 2m
On @710ESPNSeattle, John Clayton says a yearlong suspension "is off the table" for Brandon Browner, but he is pushing for just a fine.

So the NFL:

1) Leaked information that was supposed to be confidential on their own website
2) Leaked INCORRECT information
3) Now will be backpedalling on the punishment

Goodell's NFL.

I'm not sure 1 and 2 can occur at the same time.

You can't "leak" incorrect information. That's not a leak.

cdyhybrid

Gotta love the Chickens and their fans. Cheat, get caught, get off, and still bitch

Yeah, it's so unreasonable to expect the NFL to abide by the rules they collectively bargained with the NFLPA and be reasonable in doing so.

I'm not sure 1 and 2 can occur at the same time.

You can't "leak" incorrect information. That's not a leak.

Zero information is supposed to come out. So if anything regarding the process comes out at all, it's a leak, incorrect or not.

squicken

Proceed with caution...

Yeah I dunno on Mosley. Hard to gauge defenders when they are surrounded by other good players. Seems like Bama is pretty good for offensive players, even if they get beat to crap in practice there

Yeah, it's so unreasonable to expect the NFL to abide by the rules they collectively bargained with the NFLPA and be reasonable in doing so.
t.

You are right to be mad, and so is Browner. Horse is dead. Same with the magic seasons of you guys and CAR. Enjoy. I would like to have one of those years one day

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Browner tested positive for weed and for being in Canada. Playing in slow motion isn't a competitive advantage, and being in Canada shouldn't mean you get an indefinite suspension from it!

squicken

I think Julio Jones has been the only great Alabama player.

It's early, but I like Fluker, even if he ends up at guard. No idea how Warmack is doing, but I never loved that pick. What's weird about Bama is that a lot of times guys look best as underclassmen. I really think there is something to the notion Saban grinds those guys

Syrinx

It's early, but I like Fluker, even if he ends up at guard. No idea how Warmack is doing, but I never loved that pick. What's weird about Bama is that a lot of times guys look best as underclassmen. I really think there is something to the notion Saban grinds those guys

But even looking at that picture pictured earlier in the thread with Trent Richardson, that's just poor vision of the field. I look at that and think, "What the hell did everybody see in him?"

squicken

But even looking at that picture pictured earlier in the thread with Trent Richardson, that's just poor vision of the field. I look at that and think, "What the hell did everybody see in him?"

I think we saw a guy running through wide open lanes in college who didn't need vision. I was so glad when Fisher missed out on his stupid first round RB fetish. Didn't have a strong opinion on him other than he wasn't a special enough RB to go in the first

Fox318

Could you hear the giant section of dolphin fans up in section 324 I think?

They were the loudest thing there. It was kind of depressing. I'm not used to being around alot of jets fans so I was so excited to be in a place where there were others like me. Instead I was greeted to the stadium going nuts with dolphins fans.

Sums up being a jets fan pretty well.

LJ11

Its crazy how good Bama RBs look in college. Yeldon might be Sabans best back and Drake looks like he'll be good too.

Drake's got a great pair of feet, very good balance. What's funny is that Yeldon looked like the speed back last year, now he's bigger/strong and Drake's looks like the breakaway guy.

They were the loudest thing there. It was kind of depressing. I'm not used to being around alot of jets fans so I was so excited to be in a place where there were others like me. Instead I was greeted to the stadium going nuts with dolphins fans.

Sums up being a jets fan pretty well.

I'm sure that's how dolphin fans feel at home lol, we are the home away from home for most teams.

ShaneB

If my skills were better I'd edit out the Broncos here since I think it works as a general reply, but I felt like gif'ing this moment.

ibpD9PDEbwlILr.gif

Exclusive footage of Quitslay abandoning NFL-gaf.

And his team is winning...to think about what would happen with some adversity! I expect a massive "Broncos, abandon ship!" after the first game in the playoffs.

Three losses in a row and the Chiefs fans remain strong and proud. The once and future king, Alex Smith, will lead us to the promised land.*

*The promised land being a first-round playoff exit. Go Chefs!

Top Bottom