• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

squicken

bu-bu-bu-bu the masterful rebuild

Grigson got ripped by pretty much everyone last offseason. The only defense I'll offer him, is unlike KC with Reid, he inherited a truly awful roster. There were some older stars, but no good young players b/c of all the drafts Polian missed on.

He lucked into Luck and a brutally awful division

Grigson got ripped by pretty much everyone last offseason. The only defense I'll offer him, is unlike KC with Reid, he inherited a truly awful roster. There were some older stars, but no good young players b/c of all the drafts Polian missed on.

He lucked into Luck and a brutally awful division

Can't stand it. A good QB can cover flaws. A generational one can make you look like a genius. Grigson needs to stay away from the sycophants lest he end up like Polian.

Narag

I miss ari.

J90kAO6.gif

Just opened a pack of 1990 Fleer Football Cards. My haul:

Gregg Rakoczy
Steve DeBerg
Art Still
Tim McGee
Freeman McNeil
Cedrick Mack
Reggie Roby (rockin' his watch)
John L Williams
Brad Muster
Jim Dombrowski
Don Majkowski
Mike Kenn
Seth Joyner
Chris Doleman
Barry Sanders

mkenyon

Banned
If I had the money, I realize it's entirely logistical that I could go to this Super Bowl if the Seahawks were to make it. That would be fun, and also spoil me as that would be my first NFL game to see live. Perhaps I'll see what next seasons schedule is like for the Seahawks. Would've certainly gone to the game vs the Bills last year had been a serious Seahawk fan at the time.
I'll take you and your 10/10 Cascadia avatar to a game next year.

He's basically just Gabbart with a slightly better supporting cast!

One of these QBs has small hands and GAF says he sucks. The other is a future superstar and the franchise QB for his organization:

QB A:
92 games (47-39-1 record)
59.3% completion
17,016 yards
6.5 yards/att
97 TD, 69 INT
79.9 QB rating

QB B:
28 games (13-15 record)
60.11% completion
6,409 yards
6.85 yards/att
29 TD, 26 INT
79.5 QB rating

Statistically, they are nearly identical. I'll take the guy who wins more (even taking over a 2-14 team) and has a much better TD-to-interception ratio.

Tannehill's ceiling is Alex Smith with a turnover problem.

ShaneB

I'll take you and your 10/10 Cascadia avatar to a game next year.

Well that sounds just wonderful! Offer accepted.

I'm not sure what you mean by Cascadia... a quick search implies my independent movement avatar?? What the?? lol It's a labrador flag, my hometown province, but I guess I see the resembelence. lol edit: meh to the spoiler tags.

I figured out why we suck, since we didn't win the SB bids for SB 50 or 51, we are going to wait in the shadows until we win the next bid and then we'll come out and destroy the league and be the first team to win a SB at home. Makes perfect sense.

One of these QBs has small hands and GAF says he sucks. The other is a future superstar and the franchise QB for his organization:

QB A:
59.3% completion
17,016 yards
6.5 yards/att
97 TD, 69 INT
79.9 QB rating

QB B:
28 games (13-15 record)
60.11% completion
6,409 yards
6.85 yards/att
29 TD, 26 INT
79.5 QB rating

Statistically, they are nearly identical. I'll take the guy who wins more (even taking over a 2-14 team) and has a much better TD-to-interception ratio.

Who's QB B?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

QB A:
59.3% completion
17,016 yards
6.5 yards/att
97 TD, 69 INT
79.9 QB rating

QB B:
28 games (13-15 record)
60.11% completion
6,409 yards
6.85 yards/att
29 TD, 26 INT
79.5 QB rating

Pro-tip: They both suck.

QB A:
59.3% completion
17,016 yards
6.5 yards/att
97 TD, 69 INT
79.9 QB rating

QB B:
28 games (13-15 record)
60.11% completion
6,409 yards
6.85 yards/att
29 TD, 26 INT
79.5 QB rating

A new challenger enters

QB.... C

3 games 1-2 record
56.9% Completion
790 yards
6.5 yards/att
4 TD, 2 INT
84.6 rating
is a midget ginger

mkenyon

Banned
Well that sounds just wonderful! Offer accepted.

I'm not sure what you mean by Cascadia... a quick search implies my independent movement avatar?? What the?? lol It's a labrador flag, my hometown province, but I guess I see the resembelence. lol edit: meh to the spoiler tags.
Hah, my mistake. I've seen a variety of them, figured it was the same theme given the disposition towards the Hawks.

Offer's still on :p

QB A:
59.3% completion
17,016 yards
6.5 yards/att
97 TD, 69 INT
79.9 QB rating

QB B:
28 games (13-15 record)
60.11% completion
6,409 yards
6.85 yards/att
29 TD, 26 INT
79.5 QB rating

Alex Smith with a turnover problem would be irredeemably terrible. Small Hands' whole game is that he's able to take care of the ball and won't lose you a game with turnovers.

Who's QB B?

Ryan Tannehill

Colasante

Marcus Mariota is staying at Oregon next year, so it's pretty much a lock for Teddy Bridgewater to go #1, whether that is to Houston or Jacksonville. The biggest competition for him would seem to be Derek Carr, but I can't envision the Texans drafting another Carr #1 overall even if he's worthy of the selection over Bridgewater.

Marcus Mariota is staying at Oregon next year, so it's pretty much a lock for Teddy Bridgewater to go #1, whether that is to Houston or Jacksonville. The biggest competition for him would seem to be Derek Carr, but I can't envision the Texans drafting another Carr #1 overall even if he's worthy of the selection over Bridgewater.
I don't think any team has a lock on the number 1 of or 2 picks right now.

Top Bottom