• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Wrayfield

how many players have been taken out from low hits this season?

Well, Keller got it even worse. His knee was fully planted when he got hit. There is no real solution to this. You have to allow some sort of contact. If you can't hit the head and knee area, big TEs will be even more overpowered weapons than they already are.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
RaidersMoustache.jpg

Greg

Counting Gronk? Two. Him and Dustin Keller.
Not that any amount is good, but that doesn't seem bad vs. the 11 helmet-to-helmet shots that were bad enough to warrant fines.

I don't know, it just feels like it's blown out of proportion considering the spotlight that's on avoiding hits to the head.

squicken

"Brian Schottenheimer has an almost mystical ability to put his players in a position to fail miserably"

Yes, I like that very much

exarkun

So Big Ben sucks Haley's dick at beginning of the season...

And now complains when they didn't run enough? Wtf. I know his fat rapist ass could have audibled out of some of the more questionable play calls. What a dick.

Greg

Super lttp, but I don't think I like God of war that much!! It's super repetitive!!
The first one? You pretty much have to enjoy the series for its setting/story/scale because there's not much depth to the combat.

It was a lot easier to do that when the game was new and it looked incredible.

EDIT: 3 in the morning, goodnight

squicken

cajun you said fuck and salt earlier. you ain't no cuter than anyone else here

Daniel Jeremiah @MoveTheSticks
STL could get 1st overall pick from RG3 trade, use it on franchise QB and hire Shanahan as OC. #TheTwilightZone

Totally forgot that Shanny and Fisher were suerp-bros. Holmgren was whining about that when he didn't land RG3. Oh well, at least Schotty would be gone

Hammer24

Banned
Can´t believe how many people shit on Shanahan here.
Everybody who has to work for Dannyboy should be exempt from criticism altogether.

Has anyone, ever in the reign of Dannyboy, gone to Washington and enhanced or bettered his career there? Exactly.

Afrikan

Sherman expected blowout win, blames loss on bad calls
After the Seahawks absorbed a 19-17 loss to the 49ers, Sherman blamed the loss on the officiating.

“We didn’t project it to be this way,” Sherman said, via quotes distributed by the 49ers. “We expected to blow them out but they got the benefit of a few calls tonight throughout the game and that helps you especially on third down, we will see them again and it will be a different result.”

He reiterated that he expected a blowout for the Seahawks, and that the home team “got a few questionable calls on third down.”

Sherman also disputed the notion that the return of receiver Michael Crabtree, who missed the Week Two game between the teams due to a torn Achilles tendon, made a difference for the 49ers.

“It didn’t make a difference,” Sherman said. “It didn’t make a difference at all. . . . The penalties, that is what made the difference today.”

richard-sherman-.gif

Striker

Once Seattle goes into Metlife and embarrasses the Giants, maybe that will put the staff on notice. I love TC, but his loyalty to Gilbride is biting them in the ass. Fewell and Quinn also need to hit the bricks.

Still no idea what Tom will do, but they need to clean house. They've had different players, but the same shit. Reese's drafting in the past few years also has been fairly suspect. That needs to improve fast.

ShaneB

tsk tsk Sherman and ET3.. shush and leave the talking to your actions on the field. C'mon man! =(

Fucking Mondays. Oh well, time to grind it out, Just under 2 weeks and I'll be home for Christmas.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It sucks but in this NFL the hit TJ Ward administered on Gronk is legal.

I don't condone it but it is what it is.

HUG'D

Good win for the Saints last night.
The NFC South is their domain.
The Superdome is their domain too. I'm not sure anyone can beat them in that stadium, just like Seattle at home. Home-field advantage is kind of a foreign concept to me as a Dolphins fan so it really stands out when I see it so prominently with other teams.

Top Bottom