• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

bionic77

Having a Superbowl in NY in an open air stadium is the dumbest idea ever. I hope it is a freezing, snowy, sleet kind of day
Every snow game yesterday was fucking awesome.

It only sucks for the people going there. Those rich pussies don't want to pay 10 grand for a seat and then have to sit outside in the cold. For the fans watching at home snow games are the way to go.

MechDX

Every snow game yesterday was fucking awesome.

It only sucks for the people going there. Those rich pussies don't want to pay 10 grand for a seat and then have to sit outside in the cold. For the fans watching at home snow games are the way to go.

I just don't like the idea if the elements being a deciding factor in the biggest game of the year.

Thugs on the pats gave McGahee a concussion.
Lovie Smith is expected to be the first candidate interviewed for the Texans head coaching vacancy.
The Texans are looking for someone with head-coaching experience as they seek Gary Kubiak's replacement. Their current shortlist includes Smith, Stanford coach David Shaw and Chargers OC Ken Whisenhunt. Per the Houston Chronicle, the Texans will not try to hire ESPN's Jon Gruden or soon-to-be-fired Redskins coach Mike Shanahan. Houston could also show interest in Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin, who is a Purdue product just like GM Rick Smith.
Old man Mech.

bionic77

I just don't like the idea if the elements being a deciding factor in the biggest game of the year.
Playing in domes helps some teams. Playing in warm weather helps old men like PeyPey. Playing in snow is also an advantage.

You can't stop the elements from being an advantage to someone.

For me I love it. Weird shit always happens in the snow.

Milchjon

I love, love, love AP's comments on the Ravens. One of the most universally respected players, so I'll be using this a lot.

Also, as much as I fucking hate the Steelers and kinda don't mind the Dolphins, I would've loved to see that TD count. Although I guess I should just enjoy the feeling Steelers fans must've felt when it came back.

DMczaf

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9478

Tampa Bay LB Lavonte David became just the seventh player in NFL history to record five sacks and five interceptions in the same season with a dominating performance against the Bills in the Bucs' 27-6 win.

Lavonte David’s first 28 NFL games
255 tackles, 37 tackles for loss, 14 pass breakups, 8 sacks, 6 INTs, 1 FF, 1 safety

The best kept secret in Tampa: Lavonte David is the best OLB going today.

1bb5e6f83736f7c57348f5a7d00130aa_M.jpg

bionic77

I love, love, love AP's comments on the Ravens. One of the most universally respected players, so I'll be using this a lot.

Also, as much as I fucking hate the Steelers and kinda don't mind the Dolphins, I would've loved to see that TD count. Although I guess I should just enjoy the feeling Steelers fans must've felt when it came back.
AP is right that the Ravens fans are trash. Eagle fans get shit for throwing snowballs but somehow no one in the media talks about the Raven fans thuggery or Niner fans straight up murdering people.

Speaking of shit fans. A lot of Pat fans seemed to have bounced for that ending yesterday. What shitty fans. It is never over against the Browns don't they know that?

Milchjon

Speaking of shit fans. A lot of Pat fans seemed to have bounced for that ending yesterday. What shitty fans. It is never over against the Browns don't they know that?

No one cared about how that game turned out after Gronk went out.

Season's kinda over anyway. We've lost every playmaker besides Tom and maybe Vereen.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I was about to curse the football Gods because I thought next weeks Monday Night game was at Baltimore, thus another snow bowl, but luckily we`re at home.

Feels good having nationally televised games.

bionic77

I was about to curse the football Gods because I thought next weeks Monday Night game was at Baltimore, thus another snow bowl, but luckily we`re at home.

Feels good having nationally televised games.
Your team is such a piece of crap.

Need to fire the whole coaching staff and start over.

So do we but your team actually has some talent and yet they are choking like crazy.

Milchjon

You are a cruel, cruel man.

Sorry, that play was just fun. No harm intended.

Also, let's play this game again.

We lost:

OL: Vollmer, Cannon

RB: Vereen, Ridley

TE: Gronk, Hernandez

WR: Dobson, Thompkins, Amendola

DT: Wilfork, Kelly

LB: Mayo

CB: Talib, Dennard

S: Gregory

...all for varying amounts of time over the course of the season.

That's 15 starters. Fuck me.

We lost:

and yet brady remains....that Bitch

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Your team is such a piece of crap.

Need to fire the whole coaching staff and start over.

So do we but your team actually has some talent and yet they are choking like crazy.

Some Lions fans have been bringing up the point about how almost every game we`ve lost this year has been in the second half. In fact I think every game has been close until the end.

That tells me Schwartz is failing to make basic halftime adjustments. Chip Kelly schooled Schwartz.

I have no problem getting rid of Schwartz even when we make the playoffs.

Where I separate from a lot of Lions fans is regarding our GM, Martin Mayhew. I think he has been one of the best GMs the last 4 years and stocked this team with talent after a bare cupboard 0 and 16 season where now only Megatron remains.

We shored up the right side of our offensive line this year with a 3rd round pick and a undrafted RFA. Thats how you build winning football teams.

Now going into next years draft we don`t have to worry about the trenches and can just focus on playmakers.

ShaneB

SNOW GIFS

It's beautiful.

Playing in domes helps some teams. Playing in warm weather helps old men like PeyPey. Playing in snow is also an advantage.

You can't stop the elements from being an advantage to someone.

For me I love it. Weird shit always happens in the snow.

Agreed, build a team to work in all enviroments. The Enviroment has long been a part of football history.

Hammer24

Banned

We lost:

..and we have 14 on IR alone.

I wouldn't quite consider that a loss

Yeah, that's a plus in my book too.

jmdajr

We lost:

Meh. You still have Brady, the coaching, and the refs. You could get any bum of the street and make it work.
No need to worry.

Haha, I know. To be honest though that play left me with the most sickening feeling I have felt from football all year before I saw that he had stepped out. Worse than the Patriots and Panthers games which were both disasters. It was just soul crushing, especially since it would have effectively ended the season for the Dolphins.

bionic77

and yet brady remains....that Bitch
We bros.

I don't even begrudge that your team was the latest in a long list of teams that embarrassed our defense.

Can't wait for this season to end. God I hope Tomlin gets smart in the offseason. Probably the same thing Gata's mom says every summer and with a similar result. :(

We bros.

I don't even begrudge that your team was the latest in a long list of teams that embarrassed our defense.

Can't wait for this season to end. God I hope Tomlin gets smart in the offseason. Probably the same thing Gata's mom says every summer and with a similar result. :(
If the Steelers get their act together I think they can quickly go back to being contenders. Ben has still got it from what I saw yesterday, there are just some holes that the team needs to fix up.

Top Bottom