• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Crisco

Banned
Jonathan Stewart tore his MCL, probably played his last game as a Panther. His greatest accomplishment was ending Nick Collin's career with his fat ass.

ShaneB

I'm a Cowboy fan today. Only because my friend is and I hope when we're home for christmas watching football on the 22nd that their game will mean something for him.

Jonathan Stewart tore his MCL, probably played his last game as a Panther. His greatest accomplishment was ending Nick Collin's career with his fat ass.

tom-brady-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

That's my RB yall

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Redskins reportedly exploring ways to fire and withold money from Mike Shanahan:

More evidence that this Washington season has gone off the rails: The franchise already may be trying to figure out how to both fire Mike Shanahan and deny him the money owed to him over the remainder of his contract, Mark Maske of the Washington Post reported.

Shanahan is signed through 2014 at $7 million per season. Should the Redskins can him at any point prior to then, they still would be on the hook for the remainder of that cash. However, per Maske, Washington could contend that Shanahan violated the terms of his contract by allegedly leaking to ESPN that he considered quitting as head coach because of frustration with owner Daniel Snyder.

More from Maske:

Shanahan would have the ability to challenge such a tactic by the Redskins via a grievance. One person familiar with NFL legal matters said he didn’t know if the Redskins would take such an approach with Shanahan but they would face a difficult task in proving such a case.

No matter which path Washington opts to go here, it has become rather set in stone that Shanahan’s run with the team will come to an end very soon — perhaps as early as this week, following a humiliating 45-10 home loss to the Chiefs in front of the smallest crowd ever at FedEx Field.

Making matters worse for the team and whoever is the coach in 2014: Washington does not have a first-round pick in the upcoming draft, having traded it away as part of the package sent to St. Louis in order to move up for Griffin in the 2012 draft.

You ain't gonna extract any salt from me biiiiiiiiiiiig guy!! I'm in such a good mood I might just dunk on Greg today!!

No salt from you or my other Seahawks bros here! But elsewhere it's either oh you barely won or the refs helped you or the game didn't matter to the chickens. Shameful

Btw did we ever hear if dick Sherman approached harbs after the game?

Crisco

Banned
That's a major blow. Thankfully we still have DeAngelo and Tolbert.

Yeah, I wonder if Barner will finally got some touches. Would like to see him get some touches catching the ball out of the back field. Dude has got near 4.3 speed and could add a new wrinkle to our offense which needs to figure out a way to generate explosive plays down the stretch.

Bro that doesn't help us at all and just takes away from what the world really wants to see in February:

Bengals vs. Lions Superbowl 2014 Snowbowl

After you lose next week, you might not even make the playoffs.

That's right, I'm kicking off the shit talk for the matchup everyone is waiting for....Ravens v Lions!

Crisco

Banned
Ugh, nearly Gronk'd myself walking on snow. The feeling of something inside your knee snapping in two must be horrible.

Even if you could prove he leaked that (which seems unlikely), how is saying "I was thinking about quitting last year" enough justification to fire someone with cause? Snyder is such a shithead.

Fire everyone, change the team name, and start over.

sell the team to McCombs or Holt in San Antonio. Those are owners who knows how to run a franchise.

Top Bottom