• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

rando14

No salt from you or my other Seahawks bros here! But elsewhere it's either oh you barely won or the refs helped you or the game didn't matter to the chickens. Shameful

Btw did we ever hear if dick Sherman approached harbs after the game?

He probably didn't, Dick was reaaaaally bitter after the loss yesterday lol!! But then again Dick never gives credit to the opponents, it's just his shtick I guess

Bro that doesn't help us at all and just takes away from what the world really wants to see in February:

Bengals vs. Lions Superbowl 2014 Snowbowl

I am 100% FOR a Snowbowl superb owl!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
After you lose next week, you might not even make the playoffs.

That's right, I'm kicking off the shit talk for the matchup everyone is waiting for....Ravens v Lions!

On Monday Night no less, with huge playoff implications for two divisions!

CANTWAIT.BARTSCOTT.GIF

One week avatar bet? Suh and the boys coming after $100 Million Man at home. It's going to be a bloodbath.

Who do you think will have more receiving yards on Sunday between Gronk and Mike Wallace?

Wouldn't surprised me if they tied honestly : /

Maybe you should cry about Mike " Money Man Mike" Wallace not showing up against the Pats.

I was never ok with that to begin with so it is what is it

Also I just read Ross guaranteed Ireland his job next year....for fucks sake...this is exactly why I didn't want dolphins to win anymore

squicken

Watched Bucs-Bills and Raiders-NYJ over lunch

-EJ I'm not sure he is much better than Geno. Definitely would rather have Glennon. Dunno about Pryor/McLoving. McLovin seems too limited to ever be a starter, and Pryor seems so remedial that even if he does talent. no one would ever have the time needed to develop him

-Really like Bills/Bucs defenses.

-I saw BUF was going to scale back the offense for EJ. Sad. Biggest thing for a young team is to get better. I'd draft another QB. Don't let it turn into a Ponder/Gabbert sunk cost not recognized

-Raiders need so many things, they should resist going for QB. Not the right environment to develop one when there are marginal talents everywhere on offense

-Still think the Jets need to move on from Rex. Not a lot to take away from games vs the Raiders. Still not certain Geno wasn't throwing that TD to Holmes. Why were they both there?

effzee

Wait so can someone fill me in on the whole Redskins situation?

Shanny and Son didn't like RG3's relationship or closeness with the owner? And almost quit? Boo hoo get over it. That relationship isn't good but you having your son as the OC is ok?

Both bad set ups but why is one worse than the other? Shanny didn't get along with McNabb and had a terrible season. Then went to his boy toy Rex Grossman and had another terrible season. Maybe had to be talked into taking RG3 but excuse me wasn't he the reason they made the playoffs last year? It sure as hell wasn't the D. The Redskins D stinks, RG3 did better than anyone expected, and they won the division.

We keep forgetting how bad of an injury he had and in reality it takes 2 years to fully recover. The Redskins D still isn't improved and the biggest issue is that Snyder is buddy buddy with RG3?

Sorry don't see any need for sympathy for Shanny and son. Been living off of his fame for the SB wins with Elway and Terrel Davis and hasn't done anything since.,

Fantomex

I will not allow this.

I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend. You could cut ties with all the lies that Gata's been livin' in.

Sorry guys. See this is what happens when you start listening to hip hop. You start getting brave and wanting to fight people!

I need to find that Dave Matthews CD to calm me down. Crashhhhh into meeeeeee.

Or maybe nice young man hip hop like Drake.

Sorry guys. See this is what happens when you start listening to hip hop. You start getting brave and wanting to fight people!

2013-miami-dolphins-cheerleaders.png

Here, this should cheer you up a little, being a dolphins fan doesn't have to be all bad.

MRSA

Banned

You need to listen to Chief Keef, model Chicago citizen.

The cardinals would have to finish a game above us in the win column. We will own the tie breaker if our records are the same

Yeah we really needed you to lose to the chickens. We're pretty much fucked now but you never know, the Panthers could implode! It's a shame, I was actually really excited at the prospect of our game deciding who went to the playoffs. What could beat that scenario for a reg season game?

I'm def scooping up Bravely Default when it hits. I didn't even know about the game until the end of last week but the thread sold me on it. I'm a huge RPG whore.

FUCK!!! Honey Badger tore his ACL AND LCL :( :( :( It's really doubtful he'll even make camp in the off season, such a long rehab. What an awful blow and the kid was doing so well. This sucks.

Vesmir

Banned
No salt from you or my other Seahawks bros here! But elsewhere it's either oh you barely won or the refs helped you or the game didn't matter to the chickens. Shameful

Btw did we ever hear if dick Sherman approached harbs after the game?

Bad calls on both ends which didn't really affect the game, a close one that wasn't devastating for us to lose but could have made things a lot easier, and our D now has motivation to step it up. Whatever fans are whining are either newborn lifelongs just parroting the media's report on Sherman's talk or aren't aware that we are who we are.
We're still on top of the NFC, only lost by a field goal in a place where we don't have much to show for, have beaten the Niners already this season, and have shown who has the better QB between the two. I'm pretty damn content, especially given where the team has been in the past.
Hopefully we see you guys in the NFCC so we can settle this. It'll be a good one.

Sherman is Sherman.

Go Hawks

cdyhybrid

Well most of the Super Bowl tickets go to suits at the corporate sponsors, and they probably don't even watch the game anyway. Probably not going to be enough regular people going to tailgate anyway.

On Monday Night no less, with huge playoff implications for two divisions!

CANTWAIT.BARTSCOTT.GIF

One week avatar bet? Suh and the boys coming after $100 Million Man at home. It's going to be a bloodbath.

It's a road game, so I'm incredibly fearful, but I'm obligated to accept your bet. You're going to look good with a Lardarius Webb avatar (the Webb avatar is in reference to the complete shutdown of Calvin Johnson that will have just occured).

Yeah we really needed you to lose to the chickens. We're pretty much fucked now but you never know, the Panthers could implode! It's a shame, I was actually really excited at the prospect of our game deciding who went to the playoffs. What could beat that scenario for a reg season game?

I hope you guys thrash the chickens next week. Let's send 3 nfcw teams to the playoffs!

xnipx

Well most of the Super Bowl tickets go to suits at the corporate sponsors, and they probably don't even watch the game anyway. Probably not going to be enough regular people going to tailgate anyway.

That's not true. Most of the luxury box sure. But I know at least 100 people by myself who went down to NO last year and they didn't buy tickets till after we won the AFC CG. They had tail gates last year.

cdyhybrid

That's not true. Most of the luxury box sure. But I know at least 100 people by myself who went down to NO last year and they didn't buy tickets till after we won the AFC CG. They had tail gates last year.

Ah, well that sucks.

Fuck you Goodell.

I got a DS for a few months, what are some Jrpgs/platformers I should try? I only have New Super Mario, which kinda sucks and I'm getting world ends with you and the KH game.

Top Bottom