• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Syrinx

I got a DS for a few months, what are some Jrpgs/platformers I should try? I only have New Super Mario, which kinda sucks and I'm getting world ends with you and the KH game.
Radiant Historia is rad. Though that might be hella expensive right now. .

Obviously Chrono Trigger as well if you've never played that.

Ah, well that sucks.

Fuck you Goodell.

blog+211.jpg

Uncle Rog has always been about the dollar signs. This is nothing different.

Then Uncle Rog should rig some games so we go undefeated and win a ring! Our state-of-the-art cutting-edge new unis combined with our status as the Nike flagship would rake in oceans of cash for the NFL!

I've been seeing a lot Seahawks gear here lately, seems like they are the new 'cool' team for the people who don't know shit about football, but want NFL gear for the #SWAG (not that that says much, because before this it was all Raidahs).

squicken

Mmmm that lamb was delicious! We simply dominated on both sides of the ball.er.

Congrats on the win. Sucks about HB. I think the biggest takeaway on the positive side for you is that Arians is really demonstrating how good a coach he is. Your organization has easily gone from cellar to third best in the division, and that's with getting nothing from Cooper.

But I'll tell you like I told FMT. When the Rams ran for 900 yards vs Chicago, I didn't think the Rams were good, I just knew the Bears were shit at run defense. What the Cards found out yesterday was that the Rams are shit at everything besides Robert Quinn, who was held all game. Not the reason STL lost, but Sowell is still a problem in games where the refs think the league might review the tape. Palmer threw for a league best 85% yesterday. That just doesn't happen to Arena league DBs, let alone NFL players. Nothing vs STL translates to good competition

cdyhybrid

I've been seeing a lot Seahawks gear here lately, seems like they are the new 'cool' team for the people who don't know shit about football, but want NFL gear for the #SWAG (not that that says much, because before this it was all Raidahs).

Raiders unis are quite swaggy and fashionable. Almost as good as ours.

gregg rosenthal ‏@greggrosenthal 44s
Based on this press conference, I'm expecting Cousins to start Sunday.

RG3 era was fun while it lasted.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
This sounds so weird. This must be what happens when the Steelers and enough other teams implode.

You ain't gonna extract any salt from me biiiiiiiiiiiig guy!! I'm in such a good mood I might just dunk on Greg today!!
My favorites quotes I was getting from salty hawks fans(not you) Were that the game didn't matter, but that the 49ers still got lucky and suck. It's like they wanted it both ways lol

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
My favorites quotes I was getting from salty hawks fans(not you) Were that the game didn't matter, but that the 49ers still got lucky and suck. It's like they wanted it both ways lol
Meh, we could have wrapped up a bye and relaxed a bit down the stretch. Now we can't see TJack as much. :(

#freemichael

BigAT

Well, their season may be a disaster but at least the Redskins will have a really high draft pick to rebuild with.

louielaughingoglx9.gif

Shanny trying to get fired confirmed lol

I actually wouldn't mind this just to ensure that Griff is fully healthy for the Art Briles era

Edit: Listening to the press conference. He specifically says its to make sure Griff is ready for next year. Good move imo.

I kind of want Shanny back honestly. My only concern is this Robert/Shanny clash which isn't acceptable moving forward. I just hate Haslett and the special teams coach.

ShaneB

=( I'm not one of those fans, I promise!

Cousins gonna come in and get himself a HoFlynn payday.

its like people forget that Cousins has looked like garbage ever since he beat the Browns

Lost a two touchdown lead against Seattle in the playoffs and got pooped on yesterday even in a situation where the defense let up

I actually think Cuz is good but the o-line is too terrible right now

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
its like people forget that Cousins has looked like garbage ever since he beat the Browns

Lost a two touchdown lead against Seattle in the playoffs and got pooped on yesterday even in a situation where the defense let up

I actually think Cuz is good but the o-line is too terrible right now
Cousins got his team into the playoffs!

=( I'm not one of those fans, I promise!

I'm well aware of that. You invest time into your team, try to learn about the past and actually watch the games. I'm talking about silly euro's who just want to wear NFL caps to look cool and besides Wussle and Lynch couldn't name a single player.

Yeah he'll start if Shanny dosent get fired before this weekend. Probably time to end this situation, let Shanny go. No point in sitting Rg3, let him play and learn. he could use some more humbling experiences anyway. Kid thought he was PeyPey after his rookie year.

effzee

Redskins don't really need those picks to rebuild. The biggest building block is always the franchise QB and they do have that with RG3.

They need to fire their defensive coordinator and special teams coach. And build the D through the draft and FA.

I see that kraft money was in full effect last night with that PI call last night.

Anyway, here's hoping Phins win two more games. Their remaining games are easier than the Raven's. Hopefully the Lions pounce them.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Redskins don't really need those picks to rebuild. The biggest building block is always the franchise QB and they do have that with RG3.

They need to fire their defensive coordinator and special teams coach. And build the D through the draft and FA.

Wat

It's pretty crazy how far the relationship between the Shanny's and RGIII has fallen though. Last year they all seemed so buddy buddy, but as soon as this season started it was a different tone for the whole team. I would really like to know the whole story behind that.

RG3 coming out of the tunnel like he was the second coming of Tim Tebow that first game against the Eagles was weird to me. He had one great year but I don't think he should've done that. Not only did he regress physically, he regressed mentally in how he approached the game, media etc.

Top Bottom