• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

The defense started hot completely lost any kind of swag after the Titans broke them. It's been pretty embarrassing. The offense had no sense of urgency yesterday running a "hurry up" offense.

The entire coaching staff makes no half time adjustments which is why they collapse after the half.

Talent and depth issue. The defense can't generate a pass rush without blitzing, which makes it easy to determine how to beat us. And Phillip Adams is garbage, the team misses DJ Hayden.

Adjustments are made, but execution is bad. Players were mostly in position to succeed yesterday, but dropped 2 ints, couldn't recover a fumble, blocked punt etc.

Only thing I really put on DA as idiotic was putting Pryor in for a series which fucked the entire mojo of the offense and McG didn't recover until the 2nd half.

Bottom line is this team has no talent, but they've played hard in all but 2 games. I hope MD doesn't pull an Al and fire him, but I think DA needs to win one of these final 3 division games to secure his job.

soooo i got this chick coming over my crib tomorrow and we are gonna play madden. is this awesome? Y/N

615.gif

Even if all you were going to do is play games (which is not awesome within itself) you could at least pick a better game than Madden. wtf

MRSA

Banned
Talent and depth issue. The defense can't generate a pass rush without blitzing, which makes it easy to determine how to beat us. And Phillip Adams is garbage, the team misses DJ Hayden.

Adjustments are made, but execution is bad. Players were mostly in position to succeed yesterday, but dropped 2 ints, couldn't recover a fumble, blocked punt etc.

Only thing I really put on DA as idiotic was putting Pryor in for a series which fucked the entire mojo of the offense and McG didn't recover until the 2nd half.

Bottom line is this team has no talent, but they've played hard in all but 2 games. I hope MD doesn't pull an Al and fire him, but I think DA needs to win one of these final 3 division games to secure his job.

I agree with having to win at least one more divisional game. The team has some talent, just not playmakers.

Also I don't know how much the team misses DJ as he was playing pretty horrible, but was expected for a guy out of football a year and no TC. The first two picks of 2013 are noncontributors. Which isn't a good sign for Reggie.

Tenumi

Banned
Kas, Kas, plz. He's not that good yet.

Also, if Schwartz does what I think he'll do and drive this team into the ground at the end of the year yet again ... who's the Lions' HC in 2014? (Lovie Smith with a competent OC, I kind of hope.)

Lovie would be great and wouldn't require much Defensive adjustment, player wise. Can't see Linehan or Gunther getting the job. So probably an outside coordinator, like usual.

Of course, should the Jets fire Rex (unlikely), be prepared for me to be pushing for him hard, even though that'd likely result in a switch to 3-4.

Jeff-DSA

lol at you if you dont think bottom of the pile shenanigans is a normal thing

I played, I know it's dirty. Butthole drilling is not typical. Normally you might get a guy driving knuckles in between your ribs or a quick jab to the gut, but drilling? Nah.

Lovie would be great and wouldn't require much Defensive adjustment, player wise. Can't see Linehan or Gunther getting the job. So probably an outside coordinator, like usual.

Of course, should the Jets fire Rex (unlikely), be prepared for me to be pushing for him hard, even though that'd likely result in a switch to 3-4.

Why would the jets keep rex? (not that I'd mind)

steelers_fins_wtf.gif

Is he trying to press down on his nuts to hurt him or fingering his asshole? I don't know if I want an answer to that question, really but I figure it should be asked just to make sure there's an understanding about what's happening in that picture. :/

I agree with having to win at least one more divisional game. The team has some talent, just not playmakers.

Also I don't know how much the team misses DJ as he was playing pretty horrible, but was expected for a guy out of football a year and no TC. The first two picks of 2013 are noncontributors. Which isn't a good sign for Reggie.

Starting UDFAs at multiple positions kinda shows a lack of talent. As for DJ he was actually playing pretty well and getting better every week. Shame people remember him for the Eagles game when he was playing injured and really only got burned for 1 TD, Ross got burned for 5 and Woodson for 1. In any case, he was playing at least 10 times better than Adams and the defensive regression since he's been gone shows that, imo, since Allen's defense is so heavily dependent on DBs to make up for the lack of pass rush. And now Usama Young being out hurts as well. Hopefully Branch will be back for the Chiefs.

Not too worried about DJ and Watson. I think they'll both turn out to be good picks.

Is he trying to press down on his nuts to hurt him or fingering his asshole? I don't know if I want an answer to that question, really but I figure it should be asked just to make sure there's an understanding about what's happening in that picture. :/
He definitely just fingered his ass very Aggressively......I kinda felt bad for the helpless guy at the bottom of the pile ....

He definitely just fingered his ass very Aggressively......I kinda felt bad for the helpless guy at the bottom of the pile ....

The funny part is that he's doing it out in the open...I wonder if he even noticed that everyone could see...or maybe he's that much of an ass man and couldn't' help himself

Crisco

Banned
Since the Panthers signed Stewart to a five-year, $36.5 million contract extension before the 2012 season, the sixth-year running back has played in 15 games. In those games, he has 141 carries for 516 yards (3.6 yards per carry) and one rushing touchdown

Getting paid to rehab is like the most awesome scam ever.

Still put up better numbers than Squidward. And on the road too. Yesterday's game was pretty much an exhibition for Pete and the Seahawks and they still kept it close. Niners know they aren't going up to Seattle and winning.

Did he put up better numbers? Kap had more rushing yards and they had similar passing yards. Both 1 td/1 int.

Don't concern yourself with qb play until you have an actual qb you dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiitch! At least you'll be able to grab one with the #2 pic.... Oh

Top Bottom