• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

cdyhybrid

Nah you're just going deaf from sitting to close to speakers. Artificially pumping in crowd noise will do that to you.

But seriously guys, crowd sourcing a banner to fly over the game and trying to buy bricks at Levi stadium? That's about as attention whoring as it gets.

ilFKEMuvQds6e.gif

Narag

People really think Tomlin did it on purpose? Even I think it was an accident. I saw all the different angles, looks like he immediately started looking up at the bigscreen, walked absentmindedly towards the screen, at the last second realized his problem, and tried to leap back out of the way. He didn't step out into his path; he tried to jump quickly. If you tried to leap sideways out the way with the quickness, your outside foot is going to slide outwards slightly as you push off. And the smirk? I think he realized he saved a touchdown, but always was thinking "ooh, that was close" and kinda smiled with that look of a kid who just got busted. 100,000$ fine is ok with me; you need to send a message that you have to stay off the white, but especially the field....but a draft pick? That's way to much. And I hate the Steelers.

It was pretty blatant when I saw the play live on Thursday. Coach with his back to the play and on the field? Come on. If anything, the Ravens winning probably saved this from being worse. Could you imagine that shitstorm?

It was pretty blatant when I saw the play live on Thursday. Coach with his back to the play and on the field? Come on. If anything, the Ravens winning probably saved this from being worse. Could you imagine that shitstorm?

We lose, I feel the same way, I just never admit it. But what was blatant? Him wandering onto the field or him "stepping" in front? If it's the step, I want to you to try to recreate his leap without having your foot move slighly outwards.

Baseball thought: Honestly, if the Yankees would pay me 20 million a year just to sit my injured ass on the bench I would probably sign too. I would get kicked out of my family, but I could buy a Huayra to replace them. Sorry Sanjuro.

Narag

We lose, I feel the same way, I just never admit it. But what was blatant? Him wandering onto the field or him "stepping" in front? If it's the step, I want to you to try to recreate his leap without having your foot move slighly outwards.

Sidestepping onto the field to just cut off the sideline. Jumping away was the act of a man not wanting his shit wrecked.

squicken

Generational QB talent isn't available every year, that's just crazy talk! Very few are Luck, no use comparing them to Luck.

But I think that is a problem, at least for fans. So many think that a QB is going to step in right away and succeed like Luck or Wilson. Piece does make a good point that for a QB to succeed right away, it makes all the difference that he can run

ISOM

But I think that is a problem, at least for fans. So many think that a QB is going to step in right away and succeed like Luck or Wilson. Piece does make a good point that for a QB to succeed right away, it makes all the difference that he can run

The team a qb gets drafted also makes a lot of importance to whether they will be successful out of the gate.

squicken

The team a qb gets drafted also makes a lot of importance to whether they will be successful out of the gate.

Oh for sure. I very much agree with Derek Carr that the Texans messed up his brother. Very similar to the mess Tannehill stepped into in Miami as far as the state of the offense. Also, Peyton Manning has more or less said Chris Palmer is an idiot, and that was HOU's OC at the time

Wes

venison crêpe
Mberger ACL too?! So only Bridgewater and Carr viable next year at the top of the draft?

MRSA

Banned
Hundley needs to go back for his senior year. He sucked it up towards the end of the season. His arm strength also sucks, other than Bridgewater, the crop of QBs suck.

squicken

Bortles from UCF is getting talked up now as a top 5 pick by one of the ESPN guys. No idea. All I have seen was that highlight throw

MechDX

Bortles from UCF is getting talked up now as a top 5 pick by one of the ESPN guys. No idea. All I have seen was that highlight throw

That guy from NFLN Daniel Jeremiah said the same on 610 the other day. Says NFL scouts are high on him

BigAT

Generational QB talent isn't available every year, that's just crazy talk! Very few are Luck, no use comparing them to Luck.

Yup, the 2007 draft proves this, almost to a comical level. Quarterbacks that were selected in the 2007 NFL Draft:

JaMarcus Russell
Brady Quinn
Kevin Kolb
John Beck
Drew Stanton
Trent Edwards
Isaiah Stanback
Jeff Rowe
Troy Smith
Jordan Palmer
Tyler Thigpen

rando14

Yup, the 2007 draft proves this, almost to a comical level. Quarterbacks that were selected in the 2007 NFL Draft:

JaMarcus Russell
Brady Quinn
Kevin Kolb
John Beck
Drew Stanton
Trent Edwards
Isaiah Stanback
Jeff Rowe
Troy Smith
Jordan Palmer
Tyler Thigpen

oh my god this list I cant even

Talamius

JaMarcus Russell
Brady Quinn
Kevin Kolb
John Beck
Drew Stanton
Trent Edwards
Isaiah Stanback
Jeff Rowe
Troy Smith
Jordan Palmer
Tyler Thigpen

Daaaaaamn. Are any of these still in the league? The only one I can even think of as a possibility is Quinn.

Daaaaaamn. Are any of these still in the league? The only one I can even think of as a possibility is Quinn.

Kolb was gonna start for the Bills until he got injured again, Stanton was gonna start for Arizona until they got Palmer. Not sure if he's still with them. Quinn got cut with Geno Smith as the starter, which should say everything about him.

Top Bottom