• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Ben has played pretty damn well after the first 3 games.

I would not put the record beyond the slow start on him. I will say that if he played better in those first 3 games we might be at .500 but I don't give a fuck. Our defense has been an embarrassment against any above average qb.

But go ahead and keep on that Ben bandwagon. I will remember this in a few years when we go back to the wilderness and suck worse than the Browns.

What Ben Bandwagon? Ben's dialed in and playing great now, exactly what I wanted from him!

Just picked up Fire Emblem at Best Buy for $14.99. Is normal a good mode to start with or is normal FE's way of saying baby mode?

Is this your first FE? If it is play it in Normal to get the feel.

Greg

Bav10E3CQAAs21-.jpg

From the NFCN blog

I feel like the huskiness is sufficiently captured there
that is perfect

Outside of a few zealous Panthers fans, is there actually a campaign for Cam to win MVP?

Don't get me wrong, Cam's been a part of why we're winning, but when I look around the league, I see guys like Peyton and Peterson and hell even Tammy Brady who are infinitely more deserving of that award.

I'd even put Wussy ahead of Cam for MVP.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Outside of a few zealous Panthers fans, is there actually a campaign for Cam to win MVP?

Don't get me wrong, Cam's been a part of why we're winning, but when I look around the league, I see guys like Peyton and Peterson and hell even Tammy Brady who are infinitely more deserving of that award.

My buddy who is all about the black QB revolution.

But then again he also said Vick should have won his first year back from dog killing...and again when Vince Young lead the Titans to a .500 record.

cdyhybrid

Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree 12m
Russell Wilson on MVP talk: "I don't care about that. I'm just trying to win football games." Says Marshawn Lynch should be considered.

Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 47s
Wilson: #GoHawks

Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 1m
Sherman: "I always choose my words carefully. Which makes them all the better." #SEAvsSF

Talamius

Top 5? Sure. Win it? Absolutely not.

Crisco

Banned

Yup, the numbers just aren't there yet. He'll need a season where he basically averages what he did during the Vikings or Patriots games to win that award.

My buddy who is all about the black QB revolution.

But then again he also said Vick should have won his first year back from dog killing...and again when Vince Young lead the Titans to a .500 record.

I'll support brothers playing QB too, even my mixed brothers (Kaep) and my cornball brothers (Bob), but let's not get ridiculous.

VY's never been in the discussion and Mike Vick didn't deserve it over Tammy just on the field (not even the off the field stuff)

cdyhybrid

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 42s
#Packers CB Tramon Williams was fined $26,250 for contact with an official on Sunday, per source, when he thought he was pushing a Lion

He finally hits someone and this is how they reward him.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'll support brothers playing QB too, even my mixed brothers (Kaep) and my cornball brothers (Bob), but let's not get ridiculous.

VY's never been in the discussion and Mike Vick didn't deserve it over Tammy just on the field (not even the off the field stuff)

Well just pointing out his craziness.

I too support the black brothers playing QB but thanks to my buddy sometimes I don't mind them screwing up just to keep him quiet.

He's already crying racism if Cam doesn't win it.

Greg

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 42s
#Packers CB Tramon Williams was fined $26,250 for contact with an official on Sunday, per source, when he thought he was pushing a Lion

He finally hits someone and this is how they reward him.
he bad
he mad

cdyhybrid

Thats embarrassing.

We had a midget for center when we won the Superbowl in 2008 and that happened every other play when he lined up in front of Ngata.

Though in general Legs was a pretty damn good backup lineman. He was just too small to go up against huge monsters like Ngata.

That's by design. Let the D-line upfield through the O-line, easy running lane to the outside for Russell.

rando14

I mean I guess one botched play is embarrassing, though I imagine getting beaten by 26 points to a division rival is even more so!! :cool:

cdyhybrid

Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@SandoESPN 1m
Most road starts in freezing weather since 2001: Brady (7-1), Flacco (4-4), Peyton (2-5), Hasselbeck (2-5), Sanchez (3-3), Favre (0-6)

Top Bottom