• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
825891784.gif
Ha! I love how he closes his eyes before the hand hits his head. Apparently there's 3 potential QB right? And one of them is... Carr's lil bro. Huh. I'd do it for the irony.

Sanjuro

Real sports were on, so I missed everything from this game.

Why is SCH00B back in!?

Keenum was the worst QB I've seen since Ryan Leaf.

harSon

Banned
Figures MJD leaves the game with an injury. I did have a team consisting of Julio Jones, Doug Martin, Reggie Wayne and Mike James after all.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ha! I love how he closes his eyes before the hand hits his head. Apparently there's 3 potential QB right? And one of them is... Carr's lil bro. Huh. I'd do it for the irony.

Carr already said he wouldn't play for the Texans. Blames them for destroying his bro.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
more great clock management by kubes. if you're actually trying to win and go for it, don't call a fucking timeout, in this situation, much like last week, your timeouts are like gold.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
crappy slow QB with noodle arm will always be crappy

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Carr already said he wouldn't play for the Texans. Blames them for destroying his bro.

he should blame his brother for being a lazy piece of shit that cared more about his look than winning football games. by all accounts by players that played with him, Carr was the last one in and first one out.

Matrix

he should blame his brother for being a lazy piece of shit that cared more about his look than winning football games. by all accounts by players that played with him, Carr was the last one in and first one out.

Yep, but man did the ladies love him! haha

coolasj19

That's some movie stuff right there. And David Carr destroyed David Carr. He had like 3 other teams to play for and make an impact. Hopefully a QB is the thing the Texans pick up though.

BigAT

Maybe he wasn't perfect, but I think you have to give Schaub credit on a gutsy performance tonight. I think if you're the Texans, you offer him an extension. Five years or so seems appropriate.

coolasj19

It's like... wow. Interference and then dropping an interception. It's not like it matters. It's just silly.

coolasj19

Houston should trade Johnson and stock up on draft picks.
I was going to ask who would pick up a 32 year old HoF receiver, but I can imagine a few teams need that one more receiver to win a Super Bowl. Or something.

Top Bottom