• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I aint watching Houston 93.

fuck you NFL

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
YOU SHIT ASS QB SCHOOB! YOU SHIT ASS KUBES! YOU DESTROYED A ROOKIE AND YOU BROUGHT THIS CRAPPY FUCK BACK IN

to.gif
to.gif
to.gif

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Have to blame the receiver on that one, it's a shame he let Schaub down.
=D
I appreciate Schoob coming in and padding Andre Johnson's fantasy stats for me
Yeah!! I got this week at the very least.

You know how some people laugh uncontrollably when they're in pain? That's me right now. I'm gonna laugh myself to sleep at this rate.

Smokey

Haha big head aggie your best buddy let you down

He's gone and he puts in schaub to screw the future up for the organization and it backfired

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9...gs-john-clayton-reveals-2013-hierarchy-part-1
10. Matt Schaub, Houston Texans

Analysis: The Texans are paying him $15.5 million a year, so they must think he's elite. Schaub may not be flashy, but he's good. And now that he's staying reasonably healthy, he is giving the Texans a shot at the playoffs every year. When he's right, he'll complete 64 to 69 percent of his passes. He has had three 4,000-plus-yard seasons in the past four years. He's doing something right.

Arrow is pointing: up

Matrix

AJ looks like he wants to cry.

damn... please trade him to a winner. He deserves a ring.

Top Bottom