• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Does this mean we can count the Jags out of the #1 Draft Pick running? Andre has to be like "Don't talk to me. Don't look at me. No.".

Oh wait, there's going to be 30 seconds left.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You want that top pick for the first shot at a QB. However the Texans will probably screw this up.

I know. I'm pissed at what Kubes has done to Case along with everything else.

I have to think that pick seals the fate of both QB and coach. At the very least it is an indictment of Kubiak. Pull your rookie, for the second time in three weeks, for the veteran QB who throws a game ending interception. That is on the coach.

cdyhybrid

I have to think that pick seals the fate of both QB and coach. At the very least it is an indictment of Kubiak. Pull your rookie, for the second time in three weeks, for the veteran QB who throws a game ending interception. That is on the coach.

Has to.

They destroyed Carr and now they've probably destroyed Case. Sad.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?

Wait. Wait. Your right. Holy crap your right. Schaub is a bust. Keenum is... I don't know. And unless an order comes down from on high, nothing is going to change.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL Schoob falling to the ground like a slow bitch is fitting

Kusagari

Jags are going to draft another bust while the Texans, who are in their division, will get Teddy.

The real losers today were the Jags.

Has to.

They destroyed Carr and now they've probably destroyed Case. Sad.
GM has to do something drastic. Johnson, Foster and Watt, the three star players, have all expressed their frustration and it's boiling to the point where something drastic needs to change. I don't think anyone in the locker room genuinely dislikes Kubiak, but I'm pretty confident no one believes he can turn this around. Houston needs to blown up and begun from scratch while the team still has their star players.

cdyhybrid

Matthew Berry ‏@MatthewBerryTMR 9m
Sigh. RT @NFL_ATL: By our count, Texans called 32 consecutive pass plays before the 9-yard Tate run #HOUvsJAX

Bowser

I realize it's completely out of his hands but I have no idea how anyone could still realistically vote for Watt as the DPotY.

BigAT

Matthew Berry ‏@MatthewBerryTMR 9m
Sigh. RT @NFL_ATL: By our count, Texans called 32 consecutive pass plays before the 9-yard Tate run #HOUvsJAX

Why would you want to take the ball out of the hands of the best player on the field? It should have been 33 consecutive plays.

cdyhybrid

FOX Sports: NFL ‏@NFLonFOX 4m
The current longest winning streak in the AFC: The Jacksonville Jaguars.

Not even kidding.

I'm happy for Gata.

Edit:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 54s
Complete reversal RT @ChronBrianSmith: Kubiak said #Texans will consider starting Matt Schaub remainder of season. "Unbelievable pro."

Oh my God.

Top Bottom