• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

squicken

pressure120613-1unugo.gif

pressure120613-2yosca.gif

Drakeon

:jnc

Didn't take long for Eagles fans to get cocky again after week 1!

Also: Either Dallas or Philly loses again guaranteed, by the nature of the fact they play each other. Unless you think we drop 2 out of 4 to Seahawks, Buccaneers, Falcons and Cardinals.

Falcons vs Niners is a MNF? Man, that sure looked good before the season started I bet.

MechDX

What am I supposed to take from those gifs Squickie? The two unblocked sacks?

The biggest mystery to me in the whole Texans 2013 season is why Kubiak was so committed to Schaub.

Kubiak best trait is also his worst and the reason for his downfall: loyalty. Schaub was "his guy". Last talk on the Manning issue was Bob/Rick both wanted Manning and deal was done but Kubiak convinced them Matt was a better option.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww yeah!! You people!

Kubiak best trait is also his worst and the reason for his downfall: loyalty. Schaub was "his guy". Last talk on the Manning issue was Bob/Rick both wanted Manning and deal was done but Kubiak convinced them Matt was a better option.

Okay but surely he must have seen the writing on the wall? Why keep going back constantly?

Konka

Banned
:jnc

Didn't take long for Eagles fans to get cocky again after week 1!

Also: Either Dallas or Philly loses again guaranteed, by the nature of the fact they play each other. Unless you think we drop 2 out of 4 to Seahawks, Buccaneers, Falcons and Cardinals.

Falcons vs Niners is a MNF? Man, that sure looked good before the season started I bet.

I don't think having the best QB in the league is really being cocky.

I heard Joique Bell on Jim Rome's show today and he was great. Comfortable, funny, and generally seemed to be a nice guy enjoying himself. He got himself a fan in me.

MechDX

squicken come back home

did you see that fire in mcnair's eyes
the door is open..i am welcoming you back in this short period!

do it, squicken. it's time

I've been back. I was rooting for the Texans to beat the Colts despite myself. I still can't believe Kubiak had that stroke after the best half they have ever played as a franchise

We'll see about the Rams. If they don't fire Schotty I am done with them. Cards look to have passed the Rams and they blew so many of the picks that RG3 trade gave them. But I can't quit my boy Bustford. He's my Alex Smith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCbQ_4PxM0E

tbh I think the niners will win this weekend :\

would love to be wrong though!!

If Crabtree wasn't playing I wouldn't be all that worried. Boldin is too slow to do anything against Sherman and none of their other WR's scare me. We kept dropping LB's deep into coverage and put a safety over Graham to prevent him from doing much, which would probably work against Davis. I was surprised how well we did against screens/drop offs against the Saints since it was a LB 1on1 against Sproles/Thomas most of the time.

Where the hell is 3D Mario? C'mon, man!

Havent played a Mario game since SMB 3 on NES
Fair enough.

The Galaxy games are basically a family friendly and 100% legal acid trip. An atomic bomb of creativity. 3D World is more Mario-y
and so not quite as good
, but same basic idea.

That said, the Mario games that came with the system will tide kids over for a long while, so I suppose there's no rush.

cajunator

Banned

Niiiice.
I got the ps4 this evening right as I was leaving for work. Didnt even open the box yet.

JCizzle

The game hinges on whether or not Seattle's roided up DBs will be allowed to molest receivers when the game isn't played in that shithole, speaker infested stadium they call home. I have faith that CK will sack up and overcome in any case.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
The game hinges on whether or not Seattle's roided up DBs will be allowed to molest receivers when the game isn't played in that shithole, speaker infested stadium they call home. I have faith that CK will sack up and overcome in any case.
He'll certainly be involved in sacking at least.

Narag

oh yeah heard it was freezing rain predicted for the colts/bengals game so the team with the better running attack will win

fml

also rip konka

Top Bottom