• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

effzee

What team did Knux-Future represent. Looks to be banned since July probably a perm

I think he was an Eagles fan.

Its not that its difficult or easy to get banned, its sometimes its just so unexplained and random that it doesn't make sense.

Konka's thread might have been stupid and pointless but then again so are many threads in the OT. Then he gets drawn into a ridiculous debate over the word "dumb" and gets banned.

Greg

I'm thinking of buying the whole crusader kings 2 bundle on the weekend steam sale. Please stop me.
don't do it, or the Lions will lose out and the Packers will sneak into the playoffs and win the Super Bowl and you'll be this guy:

image.php

I don't read fiction anymore. I feel so out of place whenever a movie or TV show is made based on a book and everyone starts talking about it. Last book I read was about investing in condominiums.

Greg

Now you're making it seem like something that I can count on each and every year.
you told me to stop you!

oh, and it's going to be in the best way too

Packers beat the Bears in the last week and the Lions lose to the Vikings

8-7-1 Packers then go to the playoffs over the 8-8 Lions

Greg

Greg, how was Norma Jean? Been a fan of theirs since the Scogin days.
amazing

nice mix of new and old stuff, lots of energy, and they ended the set with this drone-y bit while the vocalist climbed the speaker stacks and then held the longest scream I've ever heard live

njean777

amazing

nice mix of new and old stuff, lots of energy, and they ended the set with this drone-y bit while the vocalist climbed the speaker stacks and then held the longest scream I've ever heard live

Meridonial and the anti mother songs show up? I really did not care for those two albums. I saw them along time ago before either of those albums were out and the show was intense. The chariot is awesome live as well, josh goes insane on stage.

jakncoke

Banned
No wonder havent seen yaco pimp Jay Cutler lately been banned since Aug 12'. Someone should make nflagecemetary.com and every long term ban gets a tombstone :me

Also frankman was really anti russell wilson in that thread hito linked lol

Greg

Meridonial and the anti mother songs show up? I really did not care for those two albums. I saw them along time ago before either of those albums were out and the show was intense. The chariot is awesome live as well, josh goes insane on stage.
they played Bastardizer from Meridional which was a good choice, and nothing from The Anti Mother that I remembered

they did do a little medley of sorts at one point of some heavier sections and might've slipped something in, but I didn't recognize it if so

squicken

I was trolling eznark.

haha yeah I didn't read all of your posts there except the first one after the pick

They were always going to get a RB to replace Jackson. No idea who this guy is.

ugh I wish I still didn't know who Pead was. Greg Cosell compared him to Shady McCoy. That's a big miss for him!

I feel compelled to see how I reacted to all those picks. I do remember hating the Brockers choice. I had changed my mind on him but he's very inconsistent this year. Nothing close to "making the leap"

Buzz is the Rams are taking Quick. He likes to drop passes so he'll hit the ground running in STL

Nailed that one!

ShaneB

I don't read fiction anymore. I feel so out of place whenever a movie or TV show is made based on a book and everyone starts talking about it. Last book I read was about investing in condominiums.

But reading is awesome! =) Currently reading 'A Prayer for Owen Meany'. Good times!

Oh Konka, I like you, why did you have to go and get banned, tsk tsk.

I had a dream last night that the Jags beat the Seahawks 38-34 on a crazy last play run..... =(

With the way the real estate market is bubbling up again, investing in condos to make a profit is the definition of fiction.

Milchjon

I try to slip some fiction between all the non-fiction I'm reading. It's nice to break these things up a bit.

But reading is awesome! =) Currently reading 'A Prayer for Owen Meany'. Good times!

I love all things John Irving, but I never managed to finish this one. The heavy-handed foreshadowing pissed me off to a point where I just stopped. But lots of people seem to love this book.

With the way the real estate market is bubbling up again, investing in condos to make a profit is the definition of fiction.

:jnc

squicken

Squicken and Browns Gaf we got UCF vs SMU coming up in about 30mins. Chance to check out Bortles

LZ is buddies with Jerry Angelo, the ex-Bears GM. Angelo says that JFF will absolutely be a top 5 pick. Angelo says that what GMs look for in a QB as far as game and makeup, he has

Looking forward to seeing Bortles, though no one in Dallas seems to be!

LZ is buddies with Jerry Angelo, the ex-Bears GM. Angelo says that JFF will absolutely be a top 5 pick. Angelo says that what GMs look for in a QB as far as game and makeup, he has

Looking forward to seeing Bortles, though no one in Dallas seems to be!
Everyone on the internet makes JFF seem like the biggest dbag because of the media attention, but that just dosent seem to be true or fair. And literally no one at the game. UCF playing no D so far.
Edit: announcer just said" if Bortles comes out, some people think he's the number one Qb" I think the browns might be one of those teams, I've heard rumors their not sure about bridgewaters leadership skills, but just a rumor

ShaneB

I love all things John Irving, but I never managed to finish this one. The heavy-handed foreshadowing pissed me off to a point where I just stopped. But lots of people seem to love this book.

I'm loving it so far, just wish it didn't meander so much and kept things a lot more concise. Why don't I see you in the reading threads?!?! =(

Milchjon

He learned from the "best"

tom-and-cam.jpg

That shirt. Imagine Tom with a sleeve tattoo.

I'm loving it so far, just wish it didn't meander so much and kept things a lot more concise. Why don't I see you in the reading threads?!?! =(

I feel like a lot of the Irving books meander, but that's something I love about them, at least his better ones. He's good at creating these small, ridiculous situations.

Dunno, reading is something I just do, but I don't really talk/write about it like I do with other things. Don't even know why.

squicken

Bortles doesn't pop as far as the arm like Carr does, though the conditions are much different. Saw a quip he's the next pumped up Ryan Nassib. Not saying that's the case here, but I'm not falling for the hype this year unless I see a player really do it

Bortles doesn't pop as far as the arm like Carr does, though the conditions are much different. Saw a quip he's the next pumped up Ryan Nassib. Not saying that's the case here, but I'm not falling for the hype this year unless I see a player really do it

me personally im probably taking Bortles over Carr, but idk i really havent seen to much of Carr yet. but im just not feeling Carr. if anything the hypes all on Carr right now.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I've watched every single game Bortles has played. I love the kid but yeah I don't see it. I didn't even realize people were giving him a first round grade. He shouldn't even think twice about going pro if thats the case.

xnipx

I think he was an Eagles fan.

Its not that its difficult or easy to get banned, its sometimes its just so unexplained and random that it doesn't make sense.

Konka's thread might have been stupid and pointless but then again so are many threads in the OT. Then he gets drawn into a ridiculous debate over the word "dumb" and gets banned.

I got banned for a month for calling someone a Mormon who was ignorant of their white privilege. Apparently that was racist. I never understood that one.

squicken

me personally im probably taking Bortles over Carr, but idk i really havent seen to much of Carr yet. but im just not feeling Carr. if anything the hypes all on Carr right now.

To me, you just don't reach b/c you need a QB. Too many non-top 10 QBs are doing well. Look at 2011 where TN, MIN and JAX missed on Watt and Quinn b/ they reached. Put a good team around a solid QB and you can do well.

Top Bottom